Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

I'm making a cheeseburger. I am probably going to make fideo tomorrow.

I'm going to make some eggplant parmesan or similar. I made that fideo and used a jalapeno that I grew. I seeded it and everything but it was the hottest soup that I ever made.

I'm going to make some eggplant parmesan or similar. I made that fideo and used a jalapeno that I grew. I seeded it and everything but it was the hottest soup that I ever made.

Thats one of the few veggies that I dont care for.
Of course the Wife loves em. But it works for me,if she wants eggplant she does the cooking.

Of course the Wife loves em. But it works for me,if she wants eggplant she does the cooking.
It's one of my favorite vegetables. I could live off of Eggplant salad.

I didn't make it last night. I wound up with a chicken salad sandwich. I will make it tonight Or the salad. Or just fried. Also, revani which is a Greek coconut cake. I'm a little perplexed with coconuts in Greece. Who knew?

It's gotta be a rather recent (in the grand scheme of things) invention.

1666655866219.png

A vegetable stew. It's called Balkan stew but it just looks like a vegetable stew to me. I am going to make a pumpkin bread as well.

I had a Beyond Beef burger. I don't think that it's anything to write home about. I can see how it's useful if I am going out for drinks and I don't want to eat something heavy and also don't want to get sick.

We're having brisket,pork and chicken Tamales from a new source tonight. They're expensive as hell at $15 bucks for a half dozen.
Normally you pay around $10 bucks for a dozen.
Having chile and charro beans with em.
The Tamales better be good since we bought 42 of the damn things along with green salsa and red for a total of $133 bucks.

It's one of my favorite vegetables. I could live off of Eggplant salad.

Have either of you ever tried baba ghanoush? I like it best without the eggplant over-processed, and spicy, with lots of onion and pita bread to go with it.

I prefer to eat it much like hummus with a bite of sweet onion and a bite of pita bread chewed together.

Have either of you ever tried baba ghanoush? I like it best without the eggplant over-processed, and spicy, with lots of onion and pita bread to go with it.

I prefer to eat it much like hummus with a bite of sweet onion and a bite of pita bread chewed together.

Cant say that I have unless of course the Wife snuck it in somehow.

Forum List

Back