Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Spinach and Feta quiche-​

it's delish ....love it!

that's not mine..... it looks like mine....mine I bought ready made in the supermaket....I'll buy it again!:up:

fqZ3alj.jpg

Well, I browned some sausage and onions together then threw a can of baked beans over it, brought it to a simmer then shut it off.

Scoop the beans and sausage into bread and eat it like half sandwiches. Butter is optional.

Mild Italian sausage is not the best for that, breakfast sausage is good!

But mild Italian is what I had a little left over from juicing up a frozen lasagna with it, and more sauce, ricotta, green peas, and mozzarella on top.

It was good!

I'm making a cheeseburger. I am probably going to make fideo tomorrow.
The last cheeseburger I made was with Walmart tube hamburger.

I recommend not using that for a cheeseburger ever.

IMO, that was a mistake made. It was very blah and tough. Disappointment. :(

I await a good cheeseburger after that one.

I’ve become so spoiled making thick juicy burgers at home, I’m not much interested in fast food burgers

1/4 lb. Lean beef, a little salt and fresh ground pepper, red Spanish onion, lettuce, tomato, Dijon, and sweet relish, on a fresh toasted egg bun!

Tonight I'm having vegetable stew.

The broth will be tomato juice and vegetable stock.

Then eggplant, mushrooms, bell peppers, red potatoes, quartered Roma tomatoes, onions, garlic, peas, spinich, and tofu.

I'll glamor it with sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, a couple bay leaves, seas salt and black pepper.

Tonight I'm having vegetable stew.

The broth will be tomato juice and vegetable stock.

Then eggplant, mushrooms, bell peppers, red potatoes, quartered Roma tomatoes, onions, garlic, peas, spinich, and tofu.

I'll glamor it with sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, a couple bay leaves, seas salt and black pepper.

That sounds really good, but I’ll pass on the tofu. Not a fan.

I made a batch of pumpkin pancakes on Monday, so I had pancakes and maple syrup for breakfast.

This is the last of the fresh pumpkin I cooked and froze last year, for making muffins, pancakes and breads.

Lunch was a Hamburger, as per yesterdays post.

Dinner was spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, simmered 4 hours. A family favourite recipe from my sister in law. With a small Caesar salad.

We never use any supermarket ground beef....a local store grinds their own - no additives- the best I can find next to grinding your own.

I like American cheese , wife likes cheddar....plain or with saute onion.
Good quality buns always...., and I like red onions, dill pickles, mayo and ketchup. ...sometimes bacon.

That sounds really good, but I’ll pass on the tofu. Not a fan.

I made a batch of pumpkin pancakes on Monday, so I had pancakes and maple syrup for breakfast.

This is the last of the fresh pumpkin I cooked and froze last year, for making muffins, pancakes and breads.

Lunch was a Hamburger, as per yesterdays post.

Dinner was spaghetti with homemade meat sauce, simmered 4 hours. A family favourite recipe from my sister in law. With a small Caesar salad.
Is tofu by itself is disgusting. If you cook it right with the right ingredients It picks up the flavor Whatever you cook it with. If you've ever had miso soup there's tofu in that. It goes very good in vegetable stew.

Is tofu by itself is disgusting. If you cook it right with the right ingredients It picks up the flavor Whatever you cook it with. If you've ever had miso soup there's tofu in that. It goes very good in vegetable stew.

Yes, I’ve tried cooking tofu various ways, and I still don’t care for it. It’s like kale. Even our chickens wouldn’t eat kale.

Forum List

Back