Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

So, tuna fish sandwich and "Italian inspired" Gelato.

I'm going to soak some beans tonight and make some ranch beans tomorrow.

Boiled cabbage with potatoes, onion, carrots and seasoned with smoked beef sausage and no-salt seasoning. Cornbread and sweet ice tea.

1643942024901.png

Spaghetti with ground turkey.

Chicken strips. I have a sauce I want to try out. Tomorrow kefta, tzatziki and eggplant salad. I might make my own pita bread. I might make chocolate bread and then banana bread for tomorrow. I got this jar of fig jam from a local farm that I want to try out.

Last edited:
The other day I decided to try making my own refied beans. Rinsed a pound of pinto beans, soaked them for 24 hours then tossed em in the crock pot on low. After 5 hours they still weren't done so kicked it up to high and an hour later they were cooked, drained and mashed. Yesterday I cooked up my Mexican glop using my homemade beans........ A hundred times tastier than those canned beans!!! The difference is like night and day.

The other day I decided to try making my own refied beans. Rinsed a pound of pinto beans, soaked them for 24 hours then tossed em in the crock pot on low. After 5 hours they still weren't done so kicked it up to high and an hour later they were cooked, drained and mashed. Yesterday I cooked up my Mexican glop using my homemade beans........ A hundred times tastier than those canned beans!!! The difference is like night and day.

I normally despise refried beans, and will not eat them at restaurants . . . except for this little place right by my house. Theirs are delicious. Why? Because they make them from scratch.

I normally despise refried beans, and will not eat them at restaurants . . . except for this little place right by my house. Theirs are delicious. Why? Because they make them from scratch.
I used to hate refried beans but not now. I don't eat them as a standalone meal or simple side dish, I always add stuff.

We're doing cheeseburgers and potato chips for dinner tonight. Then we're going to play some board games and/or watch a movie together.

Tuna sandwich. The tuna was supposed to be from Italy but it was canned in the States.The US doesn't know how to do it right.

Tomorrow is either pizza or a Cornish hen with cognac. It depends on how much work I get done.

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?
Im having great chunks of burnt republican egos, generous lashings of Democrat victory sauce.
I'm washing it down with ice cream made from the tears of the idiots who cried when trump got beaten.

The wine was made from vinegar snatched from the mouths of those who still believe he won.

Enjoy.

Watermelon spears. I caught myself almost bit peeved because there are seeds. 'Cept it's February and I don't have to cook unless I want to. It's cold. I don't want to. I'm freaking spoiled and it's awesome and I'm grateful.

Boneless chicken quarters, county fried style in coconut oil, panko, sauced with gravy with shrooms sides of barley and green beanz.
Just had a healthy shot of grand marnier and a coffee
G'night.
Be back at 4 or so to go play with cows and steal eggs and see if Pooty Poot went TOOT TOOT.
Hopefully Sir Hair will send some S-16's(the s is for snaggletoofs) to bomb Moscow and get this show on the road.Imagine Buckhingham reduced to ashes.:auiqs.jpg:
Sweet dreams.
Pura Vida

Forum List

Back