Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

What's that? ^^^^^
Jitss617
A public example of me being a butthole.

lol but seriously......what is that sticky concoction that Jitss617 posted up there????
Looks like fajita meat with lettuce, tomato, and hot sauce in a tortilla.

oh...ok.
I like that as well but in a flour tortilla with onion, and bell pepper and tomato and hot peppers cooked in with the meat after the meat is cut up. I make my own.

What's that? ^^^^^
Jitss617
A public example of me being a butthole.

lol but seriously......what is that sticky concoction that Jitss617 posted up there????
Looks like fajita meat with lettuce, tomato, and hot sauce in a tortilla.

oh...ok.
I like that as well but in a flour tortilla with onion, and bell pepper and tomato and hot peppers cooked in with the meat after the meat is cut up. I make my own.

I'd also like that, but with chicken and vegetables ,but the chicken would not have to look all sticky.... just BBQ or grilled looked chicken!:up:

chicken stuffed with artichokes and asparagus. Tomorrow I'm going to show my son how not to cook. I can tell already,

Home brewed sloppy joes and beers.

Speaking of beer, I've been really enjoying these lately.

Anyone else tried them? I think they're amazing.
Founder's is some quality stuff, fer sure!

Apparently, they infuse the raspberries into the beer several times during the process. That's why it tastes so much like real raspberries, you almost expect to get seeds between your teeth.

I am making baba ganoush, muraq, and tabbouleh.

Oooh, I would love some baba ghanouj, but it always seemed too hard to make to me.

And what the hell is tahini?

It is sesame seed paste. For us a little bit goes a long way. I start with a little bit of tahini with baba ganoush and add into it because not all eggplants are created equal and an automatic ratio doesn't work.
Al Arz Whole Sesame Tahini Paste | Git Food USA

BBQ Ribeye steak with lots of french fries. That was all. Lots of meat and lots of fries. I think we are going to do it more often, the weather starts inviting to cook outside.

Much earlier this evening it was a nice, big, pre-made Caesar salad from a local grocery store. I added garbanzo beans, more cheese, bacon bits, croutons, and Light Ranch dressing to it. Yum!

Oooh, I would love some baba ghanouj, but it always seemed too hard to make to me.

It is sesame seed paste. For us a little bit goes a long way. I start with a little bit of tahini with baba ganoush and add into it because not all eggplants are created equal and an automatic ratio doesn't work.
View attachment 329021

Oh, okay. There's a wonderful little Mediterranean market right across the street from my regular supermarket where I can buy pretty much any ingredients I want, but all the labels are written in Arabic, so . . . not very informative.

I also don't know much about working with eggplant, since I utterly loathe the stuff, except for baba ghanouj.

View attachment 329021

Oh, okay. There's a wonderful little Mediterranean market right across the street from my regular supermarket where I can buy pretty much any ingredients I want, but all the labels are written in Arabic, so . . . not very informative.

I also don't know much about working with eggplant, since I utterly loathe the stuff, except for baba ghanouj.

I love eggplant. I am pretty sure that I could live off of it.

Earlier this evening it was a pre-made Cobb salad from a local grocery. I added garbanzo beans, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, croutons, and some Light Ranch dressing to the mix. In a word, YUM!

Forum List

Back