Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Catching them adds to the flavor. The adrenaline rush ! YOURS, not the snake. ;-)

I went down to visit my mother last weekend. She told me the guys who've been doing yardwork there have killed three rattlesnakes on the property. I drove up so close to the house that I stepped out of my car directly onto the porch step.

Desert life eh ?

I've never tried rattlesnake, and I don't intend on trying it either, unless it's strictly a matter of life and death. ;)

It's not bad. People say it tastes like chicken, but it's actually somewhere between chicken and fish for me, and the texture is definitely more fishlike. I assume that's because both fish and snakes have to move without legs, so their muscle tissue is similar.

Desert life eh ?

I've never tried rattlesnake, and I don't intend on trying it either, unless it's strictly a matter of life and death. ;)

It's not bad. People say it tastes like chicken, but it's actually somewhere between chicken and fish for me, and the texture is definitely more fishlike. I assume that's because both fish and snakes have to move without legs, so their muscle tissue is similar.

Probably....but it's just the concept you know....eating snake....or bat....or anything like that...:aargh:

Not for me. :dunno:

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?
Lobster Bisque with a side of vichyssoise, and a Cobb salad, with a sparkling glass of Perrier!

Desert life eh ?

Probably....but it's just the concept you know....eating snake....or bat....or anything like that...:aargh:

I generally prefer my food to be raised especially for the purposes of eating, so I can be sure it's not diseased or otherwise unsanitary.

8A82C478-4A30-461E-94D0-DD209F95CB8E.jpeg

I am having cod and ex is having barbque chicken (oven), baked taters, corn. For dessert....hmm. Not sure yet. Probably a nilla shake.

And you?
Lobster Bisque with a side of vichyssoise, and a Cobb salad, with a sparkling glass of Perrier!

Okay, first thing: points for being able to spell "vichyssoise" and "Perrier". Second thing: you're going to have soup with a side of soup?

Desert life eh ?

I generally prefer my food to be raised especially for the purposes of eating, so I can be sure it's not diseased or otherwise unsanitary.

So bat souffle.

And you?

Okay, first thing: points for being able to spell "vichyssoise" and "Perrier". Second thing: you're going to have soup with a side of soup?
That is how you spell it, vermin. And vermin, I can have what i want.

And you?

I know that's how you spell it. That's why I'm giving you points for it; most people can't.

And you can eat whatever you like. I'm just curious as to why you would eat two soups at once.

And you?

I know that's how you spell it. That's why I'm giving you points for it; most people can't.

And you can eat whatever you like. I'm just curious as to why you would eat two soups at once.
Sorry, I thought you were a lib puke. I apologize. I like soup. I misread your post. Too many spelling nazis here I guess.

Desert life eh ?

That redneck in the video really hasn't much a clue other than prep. Snake and gator...and iguana need a hell a beating with a meat mallet or, better yet, a bunch of runs through a cuber. Then dust with Panko and flash fry 375 peanut oil, cover with a cream type sauce(shroom?-wine) and eat IMMEDIATELY while hot as possible. Twice baked potato to the side with any reptile stuff. Turtle too. Cole slaw works beside any of it.

Forum List

Back