Well sh*t.... Bonzi is sick

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably pregnant again
Damn, if i get those symptoms i could be pregnant also? I am feeling a little feverish, and my body aches...

I did do 18 holes of golf today walked probably 6 miles. Chasing some white ball all over the place.....

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about the poster who used to post under the moniker Bonzi?

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fever, body aches... loss of appetite... tired.
Unfortunately this is how Covid starts for many.
Getting her tested tomorrow
Don't panic.. Also cold/flu season.. Hoping for the best for her.. Haven't seen her around much lately. Say hi..

OP
iamwhatiseem

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well this is fucked.
Getting tested is currently a logistical nightmare.
Two options... get in line to get an appointment to be seen. Then they will make an appt, to get tested, then it is 4-6 days to get results.
Or... get rapid test at a First Care, but right now they are booked solid till Friday. Mostly because they will test anyone with or without symptoms. So you got every Tom, Dick and Mary getting tested just because.
So best we can do is 4pm today for rapid test 60 miles away.
Would you think people WITH symptoms would be put higher up the line?... yeah... but no.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score
Well this is fucked.
Two options... get in line to get an appointment to be seen. Then they will make an appt, to get tested, then it is 4-6 days to get results.
Or... get rapid test at a First Care, but right now they are booked solid till Friday. Mostly because they will test anyone with or without symptoms. So you got every Tom, Dick and Mary getting tested just because.
Would you think people WITH symptoms would be put higher up the line?... yeah... but no.
sounds like the response to the pandemic is the BEST EVAH!

Disir

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well this is fucked.
CVS has them in our area. I have heard that Walgreens in other areas has them as well.

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
If it is Covid, I hope it is a mild case. Should be as good as being vaccinated once she recovers.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List