Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

I'm guessing you don't have to go thru what I do to post links.

If mods axe for links, I'll make the effort. Are you a mod?

Do you have to paste the link in notepad, then copy minus the "https://"

Then type it back in, every time you post a link?

Maybe they should think about fixing this

I copy the link and paste in it the post. works on both my laptop and my desk top. never tried it on my phone

Yep. Here in NM. Up from $ 3.90 last week to $ 4.19 this Monday morning.

Fuck Joe Biden.
I just filled the car up with diesel, £1.597 per litre, or, $7.92 per US gallon at current exchange rate. And it's predicted to rocket up even further.

Also gas (gas as in gas to my house for the boiler etc..) is doubling in price over the next couple of weeks. So I've had to up my charge out day rate by £30.

The joys of countries relying on the likes of Russia, and when you're country is not energy self reliant, the shit hits the fan and you can do naff all about it. Same with buying all this shite from China and not having a manufacturing base ourselves

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.

Biden? How is this Biden's fault?

Did he invade the Ukraine?

I just filled the car up with diesel, £1.597 per litre, or, $7.92 per US gallon at current exchange rate. And it's predicted to rocket up even further.

Also gas (gas as in gas to my house for the boiler etc..) is doubling in price over the next couple of weeks. So I've had to up my charge out day rate by £30.

The joys of countries relying on the likes of Russia, and when you're country is not energy self reliant, the shit hits the fan and you can do naff all about it. Same with buying all this shite from China and not having a manufacturing base ourselves

The reality is that things COULD HAVE been done about it. But politicians go after the money because the voters like the politicians who make them rich. When the shit hits the fan, they blame others.

War between two large wheat and oil-producing countries is definitely going to make prices go up.

A lot of countries really depend on Ukrainian wheat: Nigeria and Egypt for two, I heard over the weekend. I think there is going to be trouble over food shortages in some parts of the world. We already can't find food favorites at stores --- everytime we go, there are mysterious things not on the shelves. I don't think Americans are likely to starve, but places like Egypt: 90 million people and no economy and very little farming. They buy from outside nearly all their food: what if that supply dries up? Possibly, it just did, if Ukraine can't plant or harvest now. China is currently worried about food security, Xi spoke about it yesterday, to a congress.

I think this shortages situation is balanced on a knifeblade.

"Brace for Rationing" - Food Crisis Escalates - EU farmers furious​

The food crisis is escalating: more countries are halting exports, but even as the EU converges a food crisis meeting, they refuse to relax restrictions on farmers. Similarly, the US is not waiving biofuel mandates even as grain prices explode. Christian explains that this crisis is needed to advance the agenda, and reiterates the priorities for your victory garden to insulate your family and community from this worldwide food crisis. Start growing today.

Last edited:
67uerg.jpg

I'm guessing you don't have to go thru what I do to post links.

If mods axe for links, I'll make the effort. Are you a mod?

Do you have to paste the link in notepad, then copy minus the "https://"

Then type it back in, every time you post a link?

Maybe they should think about fixing this
You have piqued my curiosity? Why do you have to do things this way?

Why can't you just copy and past a link directly into your message. . . are you being traced and tracked by some evil spy-ware? Are spooks out to get you?

:tinfoil:

. . . or is it just the way your device & operating system work?

Why can't you just copy and past a link directly into your message
Because it doesn't work. Phone or laptop. At least one other says they can't either. I'll let the smart-ass part of your post go--for now.

Last edited:
Not all are $4.00, it takes a few days for them all to catch up. The busiest stations are first followed by the less busy ones. A good half are still at $3.80 but they will be $4.00 by Monday at the latest.

My AO has a lot of 50-60 mile commuters into NOtVA and it's also a tourist destination so the busy stations get hammered first.

Gas is well over five bucks a gallon in the Bay Area...

Reread the post you responded to. I added what I have to do. Can you explain why I can't post links from my phone or laptop?

Sounds like you're just stupid. All you have to do is copy & paste a link.

Regardless of your ignorance, Biden today wrestled the title from Bush with the record high average gas prices...

Screenshot_20220308-090911_Samsung Internet.jpg

The reality is that things COULD HAVE been done about it. But politicians go after the money because the voters like the politicians who make them rich. When the shit hits the fan, they blame others.
OPEC and politicians love money, they don't do things that reduces their income. Politicians have their fingers in many pies.

I'm going to let you guess.

What you'll be paying for ________________________ before sanity returns.

I left that blank so you can insert those things you feel most essential.

Here's the reality: At this writing oil is at $116/bbl and gasoline prices are fast approaching $5/gallon.
I'm hearing from friends who work for a mid-size "energy" company that they are making preparations for petroleum at $300+/bbl. Not that they're salivating over potential profits; rather working on security. How they might be able to deliver what products they have available when street mobs are seizing trucks carrying - anything.

OK, so you'll cope by staying home - not driving. In a cold house or apartment? Yeah but Spring is coming. You won't be cold all that long. Of course if you're in Southern California, Arizona, much of Texas give some thought to whether you're going to cooled. At all.

Got a full pantry?

You don't?

Hard cheese, that.

It's not just energy that should have you thinking. Hear that gut rumbling for food? If you haven't already stocked up it's a sound you'll love hearing because it'll mean you're still alive.

Meanwhile, Xiden point his fingers at Putin as his puppet-masters go all-out to make things tough for you little lead soldiers. They have theirs - screw you if you want yours.

Food rationing? I won't deny it could happen. But I do question how effective it might be THIS TIME. I know, most of you reading this not only have never experienced it - nor did your parents. World War II had a world united against Germany. This time things are much more divided. Nations that normally export foods have already banned exports. Among free nations, though, there was unit. Not now. Among Americans there was but a small fringe working against that unity. People willingly "joined up" and worked hard at everything they did.

These days - not so much.

The strength of the world's tyrants is in the weakness of the rest of the world.

Will people submit willingly to rationing? Not bloody likely. If Ukraine is the "first front" the "second front" will be down the street from you as individual "good" does away with any thought of "the common good".

Yeah, we're gonna live in "interesting times".

Excuse me - I hear one of the stores just a mile away has received a shipment of rice. Kept dry it keeps well.

I'm going to let you guess.

What you'll be paying for ________________________ before sanity returns.

I left that blank so you can insert those things you feel most essential.

Here's the reality: At this writing oil is at $116/bbl and gasoline prices are fast approaching $5/gallon.
I'm hearing from friends who work for a mid-size "energy" company that they are making preparations for petroleum at $300+/bbl. Not that they're salivating over potential profits; rather working on security. How they might be able to deliver what products they have available when street mobs are seizing trucks carrying - anything.

OK, so you'll cope by staying home - not driving. In a cold house or apartment? Yeah but Spring is coming. You won't be cold all that long. Of course if you're in Southern California, Arizona, much of Texas give some thought to whether you're going to cooled. At all.

Got a full pantry?

You don't?

Hard cheese, that.

It's not just energy that should have you thinking. Hear that gut rumbling for food? If you haven't already stocked up it's a sound you'll love hearing because it'll mean you're still alive.

Meanwhile, Xiden point his fingers at Putin as his puppet-masters go all-out to make things tough for you little lead soldiers. They have theirs - screw you if you want yours.

Food rationing? I won't deny it could happen. But I do question how effective it might be THIS TIME. I know, most of you reading this not only have never experienced it - nor did your parents. World War II had a world united against Germany. This time things are much more divided. Nations that normally export foods have already banned exports. Among free nations, though, there was unit. Not now. Among Americans there was but a small fringe working against that unity. People willingly "joined up" and worked hard at everything they did.

These days - not so much.

The strength of the world's tyrants is in the weakness of the rest of the world.

Will people submit willingly to rationing? Not bloody likely. If Ukraine is the "first front" the "second front" will be down the street from you as individual "good" does away with any thought of "the common good".

Yeah, we're gonna live in "interesting times".

Excuse me - I hear one of the stores just a mile away has received a shipment of rice. Kept dry it keeps well.
Read the comments on THIS video. . . from the Soros funded government think tank "Center for American Progress." These are golden.
(This video is from 2015)

Forum List

Back