Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
$4.79 by me in the suburbs of Chicago

I just filled the car up with diesel, £1.597 per litre, or, $7.92 per US gallon at current exchange rate. And it's predicted to rocket up even further.

Also gas (gas as in gas to my house for the boiler etc..) is doubling in price over the next couple of weeks. So I've had to up my charge out day rate by £30.

The joys of countries relying on the likes of Russia, and when you're country is not energy self reliant, the shit hits the fan and you can do naff all about it. Same with buying all this shite from China and not having a manufacturing base ourselves
You have like a $4 dollar gas tax

gas prices.PNG

$4.60 for regular where I live. $5.17 for premium.

I was told today from several sources I better fill you because it's going OVER $5 this weekend. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Thank a Damn Democrat! 😠

the world - at least those that could - should make dirty oil & putin obsolete. i am 1/2 way there, i have a prius & i am very happy that i do.

the federal govt doesn’t regulate interstate commerce?

Yes, the govt does regulate interstate commerce. Oddly enough none of your morons have every said the Govt controls peanut butter or egss....why is that

Forum List

Back