Why Cant I Post Links From My Phone?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm just curious if anyone else had this problem. For awhile I haven't been able to directly post links or youtube videos from my phone, which I use almost exclusively. Right now, I paste the url in a notepad type app, then remove the "http://" then manually type it back in.

That's the only way I can add links here with my phone.

Anyone else have this problem?

Mod Edit:

Announcements aint the place to spar with folks about your avie. Removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just curious if anyone else had this problem. For awhile I haven't been able to directly post links or youtube videos from my phone, which I use almost exclusively. Right now, I paste the url in a notepad type app, then remove the "http://" then manually type it back in.

BTW, I love how so many Biden voters are triggered by an avatar of the Democrat Jackass mascot with a swastika. I feel so bad that mandate loving Biden/Trudeau lovers are so upset by someone pointing out their shared love for large, oppressive government trampling the GOD-GIVEN rights of the individual
Yeah, me too. Picture links never work for me anymore.

Yeah, me too. Picture links never work for me anymore.
Haven't tried that in awhile. I've been saving the images to my phone and posting them as attachments.

Also haven't tried posting links from my laptop since this started. I'll see if I can do that with my laptop soon

Haven't tried that in awhile. I've been saving the images to my phone and posting them as attachments.

Also haven't tried posting links from my laptop since this started. I'll see if I can do that with my laptop soon
It works like normal from my laptop, but something changed on the phone.

BTW, I love how so many Biden voters are triggered by an avatar of the Democrat Jackass mascot with a swastika. I feel so bad that mandate loving Biden/Trudeau lovers are so upset by someone pointing out their shared love for large, oppressive government trampling the GOD-GIVEN rights of the individual
I have had trouble the last few weeks.
Previously I only had to copy link directly.
Now I have to click share, then I can copy the link and post it.

Interesting. . . what operating system does this occur on?

You don't suppose it has to do with the corporations working with governments, or spooks trying to throttle the sharing of information. . . . :dunno:

It seems suspect that this bug in the matrix, just now started occurring, now, that a war broke out.

Given the timing of this bug? I am going out on a limb here. . . and I am going to guess it was in a link or a web page that you folks have shared or clicked on.

Mal-ware of some sort. If you have a image capture of how your system WAS working, say, two months ago, go back to that, or, alternatively, use a program to clean things out?

Ukraine invasion: How the war is being waged online​

". . . This "wiper" malware - "intended to be destructive and designed to render targeted devices inoperable" - had been found in dozens of Ukrainian systems across the government, non-profit and information technology sectors, Microsoft said.

And the Reuters news agency reported Ukrainian officials had alleged a Belarusian cyber-spying operation was targeting personal email accounts belonging to Kyiv's forces.
In the UK, Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng will reportedly hold talks with Paula Rosput Reynolds, who chairs the National Grid, amid fears of a wave of state-sponsored Russian attacks.. . "

People that share TRUE and accurate information about the war, are a threat to both sides. Increasing the fog of war, is something that is an operational necessity, so this type of mal-ware should come as a surprise to no one, really.

The Disinformation War: The falsehoods about the Ukraine invasion and how to stop them spreading​

773x435_cmsv2_2bbe607d-3c9a-56ec-a12d-3802e3b70e10-6503776.jpg

". . . As the pretext of the invasion, pro-Russian online disinformation campaigners flooded the Internet with images and videos depicting Ukraine as aggressors.

This tactic has continued as Russia launched its full-blown military invasion, attacking Ukrainian cities and military sites by air, land and sea. Their efforts have been promptly dismantled by experts and fact-checkers; however, the sheer volume of disinformation in media reporting and social media means it is still a pressing problem.

So how is this disinformation campaign being carried out and what can you do to make sure you are not sharing false information?"

How? By putting mal-ware on folks computers to slow the spread of information sharing? :dunno:

:heehee:

Mod Edit:

Announcements aint the place to spar with folks about your avie. Removed.
Yea it just happened around middle of February I have to copy like you do in note book, copy from note book and paste here

But you tube works fine but the attach files are back to the old way again

Forum List

Back