Well it happened....$4.00 gas.

This is like the Spanish civil war and Japanese war on China and GOPers saying that wasn't our business...great job! After destroying the League and the world economy....

Whathefuckever, pinhead.

Go put a plastic bag over your head and it'll all go away.

"Educated" doesn't necessarily mean blessed with common sense.
Oh the ivy league pukes pulling their minion's strings have sense, enough at least to make bank while riding herd on them.

LOL....As far as "educated" goes a "degree" in gender studies is not much of a much when you are tending bar or making coffee. ;)

This is like the Spanish civil war and Japanese war on China and GOPers saying that wasn't our business...great job! After destroying the League and the world economy....

I always did say FDR backed the wrong team on that one.

As far as the Spanish CW they fought themselves out so it kept them out of WW-II or would you have liked U-Boat pens on the coast of Spain like in France?

Oh the ivy league pukes pulling their minion's strings have sense, enough at least to make bank while riding herd on them.

LOL....As far as "educated" goes a "degree" in gender studies is not much of a much when you are tending bar or making coffee. ;)
At least they don't deny the election vaccines masks warming reality like the only party that does in the world, Foxbots and worse...

I always did say FDR backed the wrong team on that one.

As far as the Spanish CW they fought themselves out so it kept them out of WW-II or would you have liked U-Boat pens on the coast of Spain like in France?
Like most GOP dupes, your lack of interest in democracy and law is terrifying...Spain was a catastrophe for 45 years. Not much crime or protests though, right? You probably would go along with GOP martial law, right?

FB_IMG_1646538020548.jpg

I know, it's just he's been a GOP base hero along with your orange clown dictator wannabe. Your wonderful geniuses...you see more gas whining than war news,,,

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck any more. Russia is going to take Ukraine before it's all over, then China is going to take Taiwan. And the world will be horrified, "thoughts and prayers" will go out to them, but not one fucking thing will be done to stop them.

You know why? Because this country as well as NATO countries are being led by a bunch of feckless, weak faggots who don't really have the balls to stand up to Russian and Chinese aggression. It's going to take an all-out declaration of war against them, and idiots like Biden don't have the balls. Sanctions? Har de fuckin' ha. Wait until China jumps on Taiwan: All the "feel-good" virtual-signaling sanctions in the world aren't going to faze them in the least.

Sad but true. I'm not rooting for the other side, but the side I'm stuck with is the most impotent, incompetent, and worthless administration in this country's history. With an equally impotent, incompetent, and worthless President. A President who couldn't lead a fucking pack of girl scouts across the street, without getting them ran over and killed.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't give a flying fuck any more. Russia is going to take Ukraine before it's all over, then China is going to take Taiwan. And the world will be horrified, "thoughts and prayers" will go out to them, but not one fucking thing will be done to stop them.

You know why? Because this country as well as NATO countries are being led by a bunch of feckless, weak faggots who don't really have the balls to stand up to Russian and Chinese aggression. It's going to take an all-out declaration of war against them, and idiots like Biden don't have the balls. Sanctions? Har de fuckin' ha. Wait until China jumps on Taiwan: All the "feel-good" virtual-signaling sanctions in the world aren't going to faze them in the least.

Sad but true. I'm not rooting for the other side, but the side I'm stuck with is the most impotent, incompetent, and worthless administration in this country's history. With an equally impotent, incompetent, and worthless President. A President who could lead a fucking pack of girl scouts across the street, without getting them ran over and killed.
R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS
Biden had no choice, Greta Von Iceberg wants Green Energy and Pedo Joe wants a sniffy sniffy of Greta. His hands were tied.

Yeah, I just got gas. And then when to the store, and half the bloody shelves are bare. And what was left was high priced STUFF. I was so pissed off, I wanted to drive to the White House and grab demented Biden by the scruff of his neck and kick his ass OUT. This is getting old.
You go girl.
Go get in bidens face.
Make sure OAN and NewsMax are there to see you get yourself suicided.

You demented fool.

I just checked gas buddy for my AO....Regular corn gas just hit $4.00 now, a 60-cent a gallon increase this week....A 20-cent increase in less than 24 hours.

We haven't even seen the price change from winter to summer blend yet.

Thanks Biden, you POS.
Has it ever occurred to you the price is based on world parity prices?
You think that's expensive.
Australia is currently paying $8.45 per gallon.
Stop whinging you sook

It's because they have to estimate how much money it will cost them to refill those tanks. And if they don't take in enough revenue off the gas they are currently selling to pay to refill the tanks, they're kinda fucked.
Yep

I notice that the untrustworthy big oil companies never get an ounce of criticism. That's going to change. People here are speaking very poorly of them.

I notice that the untrustworthy big oil companies never get an ounce of criticism. That's going to change. People here are speaking very poorly of them.

I don't hear that here. Biden is getting the blame.

Has it ever occurred to you the price is based on world parity prices?
You think that's expensive.
Australia is currently paying $8.45 per gallon.
Stop whinging you sook
$4 bucks a gallon was the goal of democrats when it was only $1 a gallon to sell electric cars, the democrats denied the hell out of it to get votes

Forum List

Back