Well, I'll be danged. My idea being put into practice, at least partially.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I think the best way to deal with illegal immigration is by addressing its ROOT CAUSE with American Capitalism. While I'd like to see this being done under GSE's for various protections, this is a good start. The two silly parties can squabble and bitch at each other and try to use band aids all they want.

Nice to see some new thinking, for a change. My idea from 2021 (and before):

And some news:

WASHINGTON, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Private companies have committed to invest $4.2 billion in northern Central America as part of an effort by U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris to reduce migration by targeting economic development, the White House said on Monday.

I think the best way to deal with illegal immigration is by addressing its ROOT CAUSE with American Capitalism. While I'd like to see this being done under GSE's for various protections, this is a good start. The two silly parties can squabble and bitch at each other and try to use band aids all they want.

And some news:

WASHINGTON, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Private companies have committed to invest $4.2 billion in northern Central America as part of an effort by U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris to reduce migration by targeting economic development, the White House said on Monday.

You voted for Joe Biden and his "surge the border" policy. When since 2020 did you change your mind about that?

And some news:

Yet another foreign agent who couldn't make his own nation great and has to leech off of American Exceptionalism.
Gets boring.

Stating that shipping jobs outside the USA will help the USA is the clue that reveals the foreign agents every time.
You're either FOR America or AGAINST America. This proves your position.

Is there a particular style you have in mind for your trophy?
1675785608688.jpeg

~S~

Yet another foreign agent who couldn't make his own nation great and has to leech off of American Exceptionalism.
Gets boring.

Stating that shipping jobs outside the USA will help the USA is the clue that reveals the foreign agents every time.
You're either FOR America or AGAINST America. This proves your position.
So you'd rather the money for lower-end products and services kept going to China.

Okay, comrade. I always knew you hated America. This proves your position.

add irony Mac>

Corruption and governance concerns in the three nations have limited the effectiveness of the Harris push, leading to the cancellation or suspension of projects likely worth millions of dollars.

~S~
Yes, which is why I specifically included the GSE's.

I do realize many won't understand it.

add irony Mac>

Corruption and governance concerns in the three nations have limited the effectiveness of the Harris push, leading to the cancellation or suspension of projects likely worth millions of dollars.

~S~
You have to realize that Mac touts his greatness as continuously as he does, not out of arrogance, but kindness.

He simply wants the poor, unwashed masses of USMB to be able to bask in the glow of all that is Mac1958.

Forum List

Back