Well, I'll be danged. My idea being put into practice, at least partially.

$4.2 billion dollar "investment" that will end up in the pockets of foreign dictators, oligarchs and their inner circle. Meanwhile, the Mexican drug cartels will tighten their grip on the border, more Fentanyl will continue killing American citizens, more poor Americans will lose the food, clothing, shelter and health services they need. Brilliant Mac, you should be in government! :113:

$4.2 billion dollar "investment" that will end up in the pockets of foreign dictators, oligarchs and their inner circle. Meanwhile, the Mexican drug cartels will tighten their grip on the border, more Fentanyl will continue killing American citizens, more poor Americans will lose the food, clothing, shelter and health services they need. Brilliant Mac, you should be in government! :113:

He is.....
It's called "Foreign Agent"

Yet another foreign agent who couldn't make his own nation great and has to leech off of American Exceptionalism.
Gets boring.

Stating that shipping jobs outside the USA will help the USA is the clue that reveals the foreign agents every time.
You're either FOR America or AGAINST America. This proves your position.
Yep… far better to invest in Asian makets for lower cost labor and production than on our own continent. Better to fund China’s economic and social development than that of our own neighbors. :cuckoo:

While this is all fine and good for the future, it does not address the immediate out of control crisis we are NOW experiencing.

We need:

An immediate stop to this flood of illegals pouring over our border. We need fences, walls, more border patrol agents, more deportation rights, more tools that allow us to reverse what is happening. This country cannot and should not be trying to absorb the #'s that are now flooding in. We need to start putting employers who knowingly hire illegals, in jail, and taking away their ability to operate a business.

This needs to happen NOW!

That's why it needs nice hooters, Mac

dp7dhkpxurg71.jpg
God bless you, Dog. :bowdown:

Capitalism isn't the problem. American drug money adds violence to the traditional corruption of countries south of the border. The only solution is to round up the addicts and stop the flow of money.

I think the best way to deal with illegal immigration is by addressing its ROOT CAUSE with American Capitalism. While I'd like to see this being done under GSE's for various protections, this is a good start. The two silly parties can squabble and bitch at each other and try to use band aids all they want.

Nice to see some new thinking, for a change. My idea from 2021 (and before):

And some news:

WASHINGTON, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Private companies have committed to invest $4.2 billion in northern Central America as part of an effort by U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris to reduce migration by targeting economic development, the White House said on Monday.

You're a peach.... not really

Yep… far better to invest in Asian makets for lower cost labor and production than on our own continent. Better to fund China’s economic and social development than that of our own neighbors. :cuckoo:

And yet you will not find a single post where I ever said that so....
What I SAID was it is best to bring those jobs BACK TO THE USA.
Are you illiterate?

Back at ya :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Capitalism isn't the problem. American drug money adds violence to the traditional corruption of countries south of the border. The only solution is to round up the addicts and stop the flow of money.

I wonder what really happens to those billions of tons of confiscated Cocaine?
Why do I have the feeling a lot of it ends up at those Elitist Exclusive Parties for the Ultra Rich?

While this is all fine and good for the future, it does not address the immediate out of control crisis we are NOW experiencing.

We need:

An immediate stop to this flood of illegals pouring over our border. We need fences, walls, more border patrol agents, more deportation rights, more tools that allow us to reverse what is happening. This country cannot and should not be trying to absorb the #'s that are now flooding in. We need to start putting employers who knowingly hire illegals, in jail, and taking away their ability to operate a business.

This needs to happen NOW!

Too late.

Yet another foreign agent who couldn't make his own nation great and has to leech off of American Exceptionalism.
Gets boring.

Stating that shipping jobs outside the USA will help the USA is the clue that reveals the foreign agents every time.
You're either FOR America or AGAINST America. This proves your position.
NO, people who love America do not attempt to divide us like sports fans with their team.
People who love AMERICA take an honest informed look at the policy's being offered, be for giving or refusing support.

NO, people who love America do not attempt to divide us like sports fans with their team.
People who love AMERICA take an honest informed look at the policy's being offered, be for giving or refusing support.
They pretend to understand and then just attack. That's the arrogant ignorance of MAGA world.

They're fine with sending that money to China, though. They don't care about that.

They're just trained seals. Zero (0) independent thought.

Forum List

Back