Well, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

Also, I'm a little tired of Jillian walking in to the Men's Room, "just to have a look around"

Thanks, EZ. I knew you could come up with the $1 million I was asking for USMB.

As your first order of business I think you should fire Gunny. I was always to chicken to do it.

:thup:

Also, I'm a little tired of Jillian walking in to the Men's Room, "just to have a look around"
LOL. I was just out with dinner at a Fuddruckers with a friend the other day. I went to the restroom; used it; thought to myself, "Huh, this place smells pretty funny, today" (I've been to that Fuddruckers before). I finished up and opened the stall door only to see two men washing their hands!!!!

Immediately I realized what I had done. I ran out and didn't even wash my hands.

OMG.

LOL. I was just out with dinner at a Fuddruckers with a friend the other day. I went to the restroom; used it; thought to myself, "Huh, this place smells pretty funny, today" (I've been to that Fuddruckers before). I finished up and opened the stall door only to see two men washing their hands!!!!

Immediately I realized what I had done. I ran out and didn't even wash my hands.

OMG.

You owe us TP now.

OMG.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HANDS???

And you are posting on USMB with your grubby paws???

HOW DISGUSTING!

OMG.

You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

I also thought that the smell was a bit peppery, but not in a pleasant sense.

My friend told me that was probably the urinal cakes that smelled.

How do you guys stand that?

LOL.

OMG.

You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

LOL.

They're not bad if you put em in the microwave for about a minute on low.

OMG.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HANDS???

And you are posting on USMB with your grubby paws???

HOW DISGUSTING!
LMAO! Yeah, it really bothered me that I didn't wash my hands.

So, I layed low at the table for a few (LOL), then couldn't take it and went to the real ladies room and washed them.

Still laughing about it. It happened Monday.

OMG.

You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

LOL.

We stand...whip it out...piss hard...stuff it back...zip it up...and then leave quickly.

FYI...no one washes their hands in a men's bathroom.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!
1. Fire Gunny and Crimson White
2. Make Chris and Dante admins
3. Make Charles Bass, William Joyce, Eots, and Terral moderators
4. Redesign the forum to be absolutely fabulous

And I won't even charge you my normal consulting fee.

Thanks!
1. Fire Gunny and Crimson White
2. Make Chris and Dante admins
3. Make Charles Bass, William Joyce, Eots, and Terral moderators
4. Redesign the forum to be absolutely fabulous

And I won't even charge you my normal consulting fee.
I hear she is adding a logical fallacy filter in the 'submit post' button. If one is present in the post, a shock is sent to the poster strong enough to put them in a coma for a week.

Forum List

Back