Another Tranny wannabe Shooter

Nobody thinks its bizzare or strange that since 15 years or so so many young people do not know what their gender is? I mean the occassional faggot dressed in skirts existed in the 50s too but i mean so many trannies etc. trannies also do not dress only as women, but they demand to be accepted as real women, and even undergo body mutilations/surgeries and hormone treatments. I wonder why that happens, it didnt happened in the 90s for example.

It's....not....just....a....tranny....thing....

ab70963437c5c6d87089d6055ed641c6_768x0.png

How many more before we outlaw this surgery for any under 21?
Probably another manifesto we wont see.
Perhaps we should prosecute any who helped or encouraged the mutilation surgery.
At least Elizabeth Scrotus admitted that it is a firm believer in the neo nutzi religous ideology. Yeah, the left owns the Major Managed News Media(MMNM) so any reporting on this episode will be HEAVILY REDACTED.

I gotta say.....If adults allowed me to be mutilated as a child I might be lookin' for some payback too.....I'd start with who allowed it and work my way up the mutilation ladder.....None of those involved deserve to live.

I just posted this on facebook and i received a message that it is hate speech and it was removed

Fakebook is a POS....don't bother with Fakebook

I don't have any respect for people who are still there.

Forum List

Back