Zone1 Does inviting Louis farkhan to an event to honor him make you a racist and anti-Semite….

If you invite Luis’s Farrakhan to an event to honor him, are you a racist and anti-semite

• Yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yes, but …..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but…..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dems didn't invent dirty tricks, not even Nixon's Plumbers invented them. I think they go back to the very beginning.

Yet another spurious speculation. That seems to be all you can muster.

Did I say anything about the history of dirty tricks?

No, i pointed out that bob craemer hired people to start fights at Trump rallies, and now they use brown shirts, blm and antifa street thugs to burn, loot and kill in U.S. ciites during elections.

Google 'context'

No, i pointed out that bob craemer hired people to start fights at Trump rallies,
And he was fired, good riddance to him.

and now they use brown shirts, blm and antifa street thugs to burn, loot and kill in U.S. ciites during elections.
I'll just add this to your growing list of unsupported accusations.

Google 'context'

And he was fired, good riddance to him.

I'll just add this to your growing list of unsupported accusations.

He was fired when the democrats got caught.....and now works somewhere less conspicuos

As we enter the height of the election season Barack Obama is going to be part of the election in any number of ways……,,

When he was a Senator, Obama and the congressional black caucus held an event in honor of Luis’s Farrakhan, An event they kept secret from the public…….where a left wing journalist had a photo of Obama and the black caucus laughing it up with the racist and anti-Semite….who then hid the photo to keep Obama from being hurt by his friendship with Farrakhan, in particular among American Jewish voters….

Louis Farrakhan is a rabid racist and anti-Semite as well as a homophobe…….

There are democrats who will now have to explain away this relationship between Obama and the congressional black caucus……

Does intentionally inviting a rabid anti-Semite and racist to an event to honor him make you a racist and anti-Semite…..

Or do you get a pass because you are a democrat and Obama?
If you know your history you know that F is an anti-semitic racist and enemy of true Black culturel

Eldridge Cleaver becamse a follower of Jesus and Frederick Douglass famously said

This quote was unknown to the racists on here that pretend to know Black culture.

1712428837158.png

C'mon, Biden' has been around as the same sub-sub-par Poli for 50 years.He is racist

Biden again reminisces fondly about lunch with late segregationist Sen. James Eastlandhttps://nypost.com/2022/07/12/biden-again-reminisces-fondly-about-segregationist-sen-james-eastland/​

No, i pointed out that bob craemer hired people to start fights at Trump rallies, and now they use brown shirts, blm and antifa street thugs to burn, loot and kill in U.S. ciites during elections.

The Democrats will use govt. agencies again, CIA, FBI, DOJ, same as they did in 2026 and 2020, to spread fake news and disinfo on top of all the fake charges they're using now. He's unstoppable at this point and soon they will have to resort to more extreme measures, not only against him but his followers as well. Don't be surprised to find yourself banned from here with no warning or explanation in the near future. it has already been going on at a lot of other sites, and Congress is now working on censorship laws to use against opposition voters.

Last edited:
As we enter the height of the election season Barack Obama is going to be part of the election in any number of ways……,,

When he was a Senator, Obama and the congressional black caucus held an event in honor of Luis’s Farrakhan, An event they kept secret from the public…….where a left wing journalist had a photo of Obama and the black caucus laughing it up with the racist and anti-Semite….who then hid the photo to keep Obama from being hurt by his friendship with Farrakhan, in particular among American Jewish voters….

Louis Farrakhan is a rabid racist and anti-Semite as well as a homophobe…….

There are democrats who will now have to explain away this relationship between Obama and the congressional black caucus……

Does intentionally inviting a rabid anti-Semite and racist to an event to honor him make you a racist and anti-Semite…..

Or do you get a pass because you are a democrat and Obama?

You must take Calypso Louie seriously.

Forum List

Back