Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
While I don't usually do "boycotts"; I don't use products from these companies anyhow...

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
Lol you’re such a lame ass drama queen. Do you ever stop whining about shit that doesn’t matter?
lol billy calling someone a drama queen....billy you are the broke loser of the left in this forum....and as big a drama queen as the loser is...

DO YOUR PART!
Lol you’re such a lame ass drama queen. Do you ever stop whining about shit that doesn’t matter?
lol billy calling someone a drama queen....billy you are the broke loser of the left in this forum....and as big a drama queen as the loser is...
I'll inadvertently defend Billy....You stand for nothing fence sitters believe ANYONE who takes a firm passionate stand for something is a "drama queen" don't you?

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Huh...I thought you are the king of activism?
Activism that advances opportunity for each and every American, yes. But you're pissed off because companies aren't at your back when it comes to repressing people.

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Activism that advances opportunity for each and every American, yes. But you're pissed off because companies aren't at your back when it comes to repressing people.
Are you saying that Starbucks would embrace their employees wearing "White Lives Matter" garb as well?

DO YOUR PART!
I'll inadvertently defend Billy....You stand for nothing fence sitters believe ANYONE who takes a firm passionate stand for something is a "drama queen" don't you?
you will defend billy because he is just like you.....both of you whine about the same shit just about everyday here...and if i dont stand for anything why i have i taken a stand against the shit you whine about?....

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

"Equality for all....but less for whitey and EXTRA for minorities"
Please stop making a fool of yourselves...I'm embarrassed for you.

DO YOUR PART!
you will defend billy because he is just like you.....both of you whine about the same shit just about everyday here...and if i dont stand for anything why i have i taken a stand against the shit you whine about?....
haha...you aren't that ignorant..are you?
You whining about me whining is not really taking a stand. Do you hear how retarded you sound?

DO YOUR PART!
haha...you aren't that ignorant..are you?
You whining about me whining is not really taking a stand. Do you hear how retarded you sound?
im the ignorant one?......if i take a stand against what you are whining about then i am taking a stand...and i know you know this.....so quite trying to out billy billy....

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Are you saying that Starbucks would embrace their employees wearing "White Lives Matter" garb as well?
What's the point of "White Lives Matter"? Are White people being knelt on for over 8 minutes? Are White people being shot 14 times while they walk away from the cops? Are White children shot within 6 seconds after the cops roll up on a playground?

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

"Equality for all....but less for whitey and EXTRA for minorities"
Please stop making a fool of yourselves...I'm embarrassed for you.
Equality means equality. You aren't giving up equality so others can have some. The definition of "equality" please Mr. Brokeloser. And use it in a sentence.

The line outside every single Starbucks says you're failing miserably...
The bulk of the patrons at any starbucks are liberal weirdos and pieces of shit.
Uh huh, you go with that....

694940094001_6022606284001_6022595850001-vs.jpg
Nice try but that's not a Starbucks.

LefTard Logic:
"I know this one guy...and because I do, I know he must represent the 99 percentile."

Idiot. That's the guy that got another idiot fired from a Starbucks for yelling at him about his stupid hat.

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

What's the point of "White Lives Matter"? Are White people being knelt on for over 8 minutes? Are White people being shot 14 times while they walk away from the cops? Are White children shot within 6 seconds after the cops roll up on a playground?

Come on man...playing stupid never works.
Look up black on white murder and the like...get in the fucking game old timer.
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

They don't get that there is an implicit "too" in BLM.

It must be difficult to keep track of all the companies you guys are trying to be mad at.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar

I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

DO YOUR PART!
LOL I haven't watched a single Pro game since the assholes started kneeling.........LOL

Why do people boycott their own enjoyment over politics? If you like football watch football. If you like Starbucks (you're a faggot) drink Starbucks.
Because FUCK THEM.........Freedom.......yup....that is it.....

Oh well......Starbucks is overpriced anyways and faggots and trans confused people go there........

:omg:

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Let's stick to the point. We've been talking about POLICE BRUTALITY since Rodney King. And you want to dilute that to serve racism,

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Let's stick to the point. We've been talking about POLICE BRUTALITY since Rodney King. And you want to dilute that to serve racism,
haha..the ole diversion technique huh?
I posted a graph depicting police brutality and you want me to stick to talking about police brutality? Joe Biden is that you?

Forum List

Back