Well Conservatives...will you find your balls and boycott?

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!

I want to thank you for boycotting the NFL!

I've been trying to get good seats/season tickets for YEARS!

what with all the traitors to America boycotting the NFL I was just able to get 4 good season tickets!

50 yard line!

Will conservatives finally take a firm stand and boycott the NFL, Starbucks and all the other organizations biting on the bait being trolled by the Left?
Democrats are fired up right now as we all know this is not a BLM “movement” at all...this is 100% political...this is Democrat positioning and them not letting a tragedy go to waste.
DO YOUR PART!
I already don’t support/ buy anything NFL or Starbucks related. My movie going decreased to next to nothing In the last 2 years and I dumped both Netflix and Xfinity because they are a waste of money. Other than that I don’t plan on boycotting anything. But who knows.

Last edited:
DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Conservatives are complainers, not doers.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
View attachment 349621
Picard is ineffectual. Not surprised his is the face of progressive woke culture now.

DO YOUR PART!
I already don’t support/ buy anything NFL or Starbucks related. My movie going decreased to next to nothing In the last 2 years and I dumped both Netflix and Xfinity because they are a waste of money. Other than that I don’t plan for on boycotting anything. But who knows.
B-but..we got Brady..and an offensive line..and decent wide receivers! :boo_hoo14:
It's never looked this good for my team's offense, ever! Not even with Steve Young that Joe Money trained!
We had him for a year or 2. Pretty sure he won a Superbowl right after leaving here..much like Vinny.

DO YOUR PART!

what with all the traitors to America boycotting the NFL I was just able to get 4 good season tickets!

50 yard line!
Cool story...fiction but cool

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

30 states and 2,623 counties were “doers” in November of 2016. It’s plausible no?
Uh no because conservatives a year from now won’t even give a shit what the NFL said. You just whine about this shit for show but obviously you’ll still watch football.
You may be right.

DO YOUR PART!

50 yard line!

I know what tipped you off;

when I said "good seats at the 50 yard line"

America hating conservatives couldn't AFFORD good seats......

As a right-of-center moderate, I would not boycott something I like or need.

For example, I love Amazon because I have been able to buy so many things (including food) during the lockdown. So I simply ignore its banner headlines of support for X.

I agree, however, boycotts often work. I have just read that a certain coffeehouse chain has just reversed its ban against clothing that supports X. Outraged supporters of X had threatened a boycott. How strange that the suits could not anticipate that!

The line outside every single Starbucks says you're failing miserably...
The bulk of the patrons at any starbucks are liberal weirdos and pieces of shit.
Uh huh, you go with that....

694940094001_6022606284001_6022595850001-vs.jpg

DO YOUR PART!

50 yard line!

I know what tipped you off;

when I said "good seats at the 50 yard line"

America hating conservatives couldn't AFFORD good seats......
"America hating conservatives"
Is it conservatives whom are busting their asses trying to change everything that made America all that it is?

Oh boy, those pesky facts getting in the way again...huh?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

Shut the fuck up, you commie sack of shit. Just because you have no principles or scruples while standing for nothing doesn't mean you speak for everyone else, dipshit.
View attachment 349621
Picard is ineffectual. Not surprised his is the face of progressive woke culture now.
Kirk would have handled it differently. Of course half his success involved sex of some sort.

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

DO YOUR PART!
Snowflake much?

Huh...I thought you are the king of activism?

DO YOUR PART!
Good luck with that.

View attachment 349621
Kirk would have handled it differently. Of course half his success involved sex of some sort.
Picard ran around in the new series prostrating himself and apologizing constantly. Sounds like lefties to me.

DO YOUR PART!
I wont be watching the NFL if they disrespect the American flag

which it seems likely they will do

Forum List

Back