Well as I knew it. We have a prescription drug shortage. Look out 2022

Look at that Hydroxycloroquine sulfate on the list. Wonder why? :)
Whelp, if you got malaria, RA, Lupus. you're SOL cause some idiot thought it was a miracle cure for COVID.
(Yes, I read the list and the associated link).

• Banned
Oh NO!!!!!

Lithium in short supply????

Does that mean liberals will openly foam at the mouth (not bad - makes 'em easier to spot in a crowd)?

Does that mean Tesla won't be building cars that actually run due to the lack of batteries?

(think before you reply)
( Not bad. Makes them easy to spot in a crowd)..............................LOLOLOLOLOLOL...So classic

Management would hate if people thought before they spoke...................Their traffic reduced 50% and their yrly revenues slashed to only 2 million

Oh NO!!!!!

Lithium in short supply????

Does that mean liberals will openly foam at the mouth (not bad - makes 'em easier to spot in a crowd)?

Does that mean Tesla won't be building cars that actually run due to the lack of batteries?

(think before you reply)
"Liberalism is not a mental disorder.
It is a fungus that grows on heavily urinated beds."

Talking about Trump again?

China's never ending killing field in America continues....when will our leaders get some fucking guts?....

Hmmmmm. Another good argument for dumping "modern medicine".
Well if you have refractive hypertension or diabetes, I see this as very problematic. Cancer drugs are being made orally too.

Sadly people have the notion that a pill solves everything. Which is a poor choice. If people kept a healthy weight and semi healthy diet this could be halved

Americans are so passive it's only natural for all companies to cash in on the 'massive inflation' hoax, same as they did throughout the the 1970's. The anger is spread out so no one industry or company gets hassled by consumers.

Americans are so passive it's only natural for all companies to jump on the 'massive inflation' hoax, same as they did throughout the the 1970's.
Inflation hoax????? Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaha
Fucking moron....

Huh. That explains some things --- my husband went to the pharmacy after they SAID his prescription was ready, but it wasn't.

Came back when they said, oooops, can only give you three days, come back then. That will be Tuesday. . . I wonder if they'll have it even then!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah, I bet it's a shortage.

Well if you have refractive hypertension or diabetes, I see this as very problematic. Cancer drugs are being made orally too.

Sadly people have the notion that a pill solves everything. Which is a poor choice. If people kept a healthy weight and semi healthy diet this could be halved
Yep. I simply stopped buying the bullshit about 14 years ago about needing statins, antidepressants and the like. I do feel bad for those folks who need or believe they need pHARMa.

We are beginning to look like a 3rd world commie country....

Maybe this is why....

OMG!!!..............I saw that on a glimpse recently and passed it up as fake news............lolol......Incredible I thought it was fake news..lolol

He might have been a drunk, but he was one wise and smart drunk

download (51).jpg

Eliminate caffeine, sodium, sugar, and flour products from your diet and you eliminate the need for a lot of those drugs.
Besides fruits and veggies. Could you tell me what we could eat. Actually the cardboard box on the mac and cheese is healthier than the mac and cheese...lol

And please tell me what we feed the kids

Yep. I simply stopped buying the bullshit about 14 years ago about needing statins, antidepressants and the like. I do feel bad for those folks who need or believe they need pHARMa.
Totally, totally, agree. I do not have a single prescription of any kind. I am an unrealized asset! How they would love to get their profit-hungry hands on me! Procedures, prescriptions, diagnostic tests, diagnostic surgeries ----- THOUSANDS and thousand of dollars of profit from me alone! But --

Run, run
Fast as you can --
Can't catch me,
I'm the Gingerbread Man!

Forum List

Back