Welfare Was Great...Until Blacks Started Getting It.

I understand you don't like facts but unless you claim you were to stupid to understand math those are the facts.
I love facts. Here's a fact for you. More whites are on welfare than any other race.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-06-at-2.47.54-PM-58b8919d3df78c353cc2325e.png

I understand you don't like facts but unless you claim you were to stupid to understand math those are the facts.
I love facts. Here's a fact for you. More whites are on welfare than any other race.
only because there are MORE whites then anyone else, the fact is less whites per capita are on welfare then blacks or Hispanics.
I dont care what the reason is. The fact remains that more whites are on welfare than any other race.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
only because there are MORE whites then anyone else, the fact is less whites per capita are on welfare then blacks or Hispanics.
I dont care what the reason is. The fact remains that more whites are on welfare than any other race.
and yet twice as many blacks per population are on welfare then whites. Your race has serious problems they have an epidemic of violence dropping out of school and being on welfare and you play word games. What a fine upstanding example you are.

and yet twice as many blacks per population are on welfare then whites. Your race has serious problems they have an epidemic of violence dropping out of school and being on welfare and you play word games. What a fine upstanding example you are.

"and yet twice as many blacks per population are on welfare then whites. "

Thats due to white racism but it still doesnt change the fact that more whites are on welfare than any other race and its not even close.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Who is denied now?
It certainly isnt whites. There are more whites on welfare than anything else.
Being on welfare is a mental health gun grab on an FBI background check and a credit slander for being "poor" — there's downward mobility and that shit stays on on your record for life no matter what. You will never have a high paying job or go in business for yourself
after being poor in America. It doesn't work that way. Poverty is always a lifetime vow enforced by Catholic charity system.
No, I'm a police officer. A job that requires better communication skills that a public school teacher
So who's the CEO? Or were you a cop all along, taking a cut of flesh right in the middle of all that foreclosure fraud that happened in the engineered market crash of 2008?

The slaves dug ditches, carried lumber, tended fields, etc. They werent building anything beyond maybe a shed or a barn
The Pyramids in Egypt. Then cut of flesh took root after the Exodus and they killed the prophets, slaves again, this time to Babylon.
2nd Temple period same thing. Slaves built the Roman coliseums and Greek amphitheaters. Slaves, slaves, slaves and there's always a cut of flesh for the entertainment of the plebeians from which the patricians (today the Marxist dictatorship class) are exempt as, effectively, royalty.

So let me get this straight. Taxes were taken from black workers to pay a benefit to exclusively white women ?
Tommy Taint is a British Jew who revels in setting Gentile against Gentile. Too bad, IM2 is so full of hatred that it is easy prey to the Jewish machinations. More's the pity. Meanwhile, I hope, someday, by some miracle, I run into Tommy taint on the street. Just me and that cur.
Shalom to you as well you fucking wierdo.

So let me get this straight. Taxes were taken from black workers to pay a benefit to exclusively white women ?
Tommy Taint is a British Jew who revels in setting Gentile against Gentile. Too bad, IM2 is so full of hatred that it is easy prey to the Jewish machinations. More's the pity. Meanwhile, I hope, someday, by some miracle, I run into Tommy taint on the street. Just me and that cur.
What are you going do other than piss yourself and avert your eyes after turning a mottled pink and white?
Still look and smell better than you, twat.

Shalom to you as well you fucking wierdo.
At least I'm not a Bolshevik, you subhuman troll.

I don't play grammar and spelling nazi like you do.

To be fair, I never sent a student to a concentration camp for a spelling mistake. A simple broken finger or two was always sufficient.

After all, I'm not a monster.

[P.S. -- Nazi, as a proper noun, is capitalized.]
P.S. I chose not to capitalize nazi for a reason. And again, truth and fact here is more important than grammar or spelling. I am a writing a book or paper then things will be properly edited and corrected.

And again, truth and fact here is more important than grammar or spelling.

Spelling and grammar are most important with truths are involved. It is imperative that meaning be specific and clear when documenting the truth.

Negroes are taught how to make a career out of getting welfare from the time they are born.

Democrats like it that way. "I'll have the Neggras voting Democrat for the next 150 years".

Yep, that's what I said.

Aid to Families with Dependent Children was established by the Social Security Act of 1935 to enable states to provide cash welfare payments for needy children whose father or mother was absent from the home, incapacitated, deceased, or unemployed.

It was a program that was initially only given to whites. For 30 years this was done with no complaints from whites. In those days white women were encouraged to stay home and not work. If no man was there this program took care of white mothers without jobs.

How racism has shaped welfare policy in America since 1935

Alma CartenAugust 21, 2016

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

America Is Brutal to Parents. Biden Is Trying to Change That.
April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

The original Aid to Dependent Children program — which would become Aid to Families With Dependent Children — began during the New Deal. It was meant, as the Supreme Court described it in 1975, “to free widowed and divorced mothers from the necessity of working, so that they could remain home to supervise their children.”

Eligibility was determined by states and localities, which found various ways to exclude Black women. With the civil rights revolution in the 1960s, however, more Black mothers were able to receive benefits. As they did, conservatives started demonizing “welfare mothers” as indolent Black women, even though there continued to be more white women than Black women on A.F.D.C.

In “The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together,” Heather McGhee detailed how support for public goods collapsed among white people once Black people had access to them. This very much includes relief for parents and children.

“The fear of lazy Black mothers who would reproduce without working goes really deep in this country,” McGhee told me. It’s hard to imagine how a proposal for automatic cash payments to families could have gone anywhere during decades of moral panic about Black mothers luxuriating on the dole.

the state "FOUND WAYS TO EXCLUDE BLACK MOTHERS" from |" Aid to Families with
Dependent children" Anyone find the "WAYS" ? hint----it wasn't ---"you are black so
you don't count"

Yep, that's what I said.

Aid to Families with Dependent Children was established by the Social Security Act of 1935 to enable states to provide cash welfare payments for needy children whose father or mother was absent from the home, incapacitated, deceased, or unemployed.

It was a program that was initially only given to whites. For 30 years this was done with no complaints from whites. In those days white women were encouraged to stay home and not work. If no man was there this program took care of white mothers without jobs.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

The original Aid to Dependent Children program — which would become Aid to Families With Dependent Children — began during the New Deal. It was meant, as the Supreme Court described it in 1975, “to free widowed and divorced mothers from the necessity of working, so that they could remain home to supervise their children.”

Eligibility was determined by states and localities, which found various ways to exclude Black women. With the civil rights revolution in the 1960s, however, more Black mothers were able to receive benefits. As they did, conservatives started demonizing “welfare mothers” as indolent Black women, even though there continued to be more white women than Black women on A.F.D.C.

In “The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together,” Heather McGhee detailed how support for public goods collapsed among white people once Black people had access to them. This very much includes relief for parents and children.

“The fear of lazy Black mothers who would reproduce without working goes really deep in this country,” McGhee told me. It’s hard to imagine how a proposal for automatic cash payments to families could have gone anywhere during decades of moral panic about Black mothers luxuriating on the dole.

Yep -- dig DEEP for your outrage. Like 1935 deep. Things SUCKED in 1935.. Did you not know that?

Never talk about present or future. Welfare STILL Great for whites. Lots more poor whites than blacks.. So -- federal child support AINT RACIST and neither are attempts to MANAGE it..
You mean it AINT RACIST anymore?
I am old----in the course of my adult brain (about 12 years on) it was not racist.
I do not remember 1935

Yep, that's what I said.

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

You blacks sure do love that white privilege welfare system, created by whites for whites.

If you don’t like it, why don’t you try Africa’s welfare system?
You bitch about the government all the time. So get on the first flight back to Europe.
Because America is an extension of European culture.

You speak English, a white mans language. Our entire society is based off English and European culture and law. Made by whites, for whites. I don’t get why you morons think a bunch of white colonists from Europe we’re going to build a new country for Africans in the 1600’s through the 1800’s.

Your ancestors were captured by African tribes and made slaves, and sold to Spanish slave traders. White Americans freed them from the evil Democrats that bought and used them. But for some reason you continue to reject your motherland, and instead prefer the White European society that is America. You’re the one that begs for White Privilege. You want us to pay for your welfare, just like your ancestors were taken care of by their masters.
Where should these Americaans go in Africa ? One of the unfortunate affects of the slave trade is that folk somehow lost touch with their homeland and neglected their history and language.
As well as being a big place "that Africa" is a lot of different places with different cultures ,religions and languages.

Where should people go ?
Liberia?

There are more whites on welfare than anything else.

I believe you meant that to read "than anyone else". The way the sentence is written, it states that most whites are on welfare. That is demonstrably untrue.

There is no ethnicity in America where the majority of its members are on public assistance.
I disagree. "Anything" refers to the races and I didnt use the word "most". I said more.

People (regardless of race) are typically not referred to as "things". So, the use of anything makes subject of the verb "on" the welfare, not whites. The object of the verb is whites, not welfare.

So, as it is written, "More whites are on welfare, than anything (of all possible ways of making a living) else". Meaning, most whites are on welfare.

Ideally, and to make the meaning more clear, "More whites are on welfare than anyone else.", would be the preferred usage, if that is what you meant to say.
Stop the petty shit white man. You don't do this when one of your fellow racists says things about blacks. More whites are on welfarre, that's the point and you know that's the point.
you would factually be wrong, while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black that is simply because 5 times as many people are white then are black.

here lets have some facts shall we? 70 percent of the population are white 13 percent are black

Among the population that receives welfare, 43% are white. The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

So by population less then their population percent are white while almost twice as many blacks are on welfare.
Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Of course the whites never complained.
You didn't mind the blacks doing all the crap jobs, paying taxes and fighting and dying for the same country but deny them same benefits because he's black.
How charming and benevolent indeed.
Who is denied now?
Molly needs to cut out the fucking gaslighting. She knows exactly what's going on. She knows good and damn well whites are still denying people of color from opportunity. She knows people who are doing it, if she is not doing so herself.
LOL twice as many blacks by amount of population are on welfare then whites. 43 percent of recipients are white while 23 percent are black as for over all population 60 percent are white while 13 percent are black.
Stop making excuses. The point here is that since 1910 there have been programs in this country to subsidize women with children whether they were married or not. This money was seen as essential and from 1910-1965 via various programs, this money went only to white women. Blacks paid taxes but were excluded. So as in many other government programs during the last century that helped whites gain economically, black tax dolllars helped whites gain wealth. During the 55 years before blacks were allowed, whites did not make claims of how this was destroyng families or creating a dependence on government. In fact we see whites such as yourself opining for a return to those days. But only when whites could not get everything handed to them did we start hearing and reading the whining we do now from the white racist right.

You are ignorant, I say that because of 2 reasons, first you talk shit about blacks being 13 percent of the population, but that 13 percent has a 25-27 percent poverty rate while your 60 percent has a 12 percent poverty rate. You conveneintly choose not to discuss this and that poverty rate is not because of unwed births. A black couple will earn 75 cents for ever dollar a white couple makes regardless of work experience and educational attainment. Number two, the largest recipient of welfare are wealthy white males. It's called corporate welfare and you probably get some.

So just shut your ignorant racist white ass up.

Last edited:
There are more whites on welfare than anything else.

I believe you meant that to read "than anyone else". The way the sentence is written, it states that most whites are on welfare. That is demonstrably untrue.

There is no ethnicity in America where the majority of its members are on public assistance.
I disagree. "Anything" refers to the races and I didnt use the word "most". I said more.

People (regardless of race) are typically not referred to as "things". So, the use of anything makes subject of the verb "on" the welfare, not whites. The object of the verb is whites, not welfare.

So, as it is written, "More whites are on welfare, than anything (of all possible ways of making a living) else". Meaning, most whites are on welfare.

Ideally, and to make the meaning more clear, "More whites are on welfare than anyone else.", would be the preferred usage, if that is what you meant to say.
Stop the petty shit white man. You don't do this when one of your fellow racists says things about blacks. More whites are on welfarre, that's the point and you know that's the point.
you would factually be wrong, while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black that is simply because 5 times as many people are white then are black.

here lets have some facts shall we? 70 percent of the population are white 13 percent are black

Among the population that receives welfare, 43% are white. The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

So by population less then their population percent are white while almost twice as many blacks are on welfare.
Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Of course the whites never complained.
You didn't mind the blacks doing all the crap jobs, paying taxes and fighting and dying for the same country but deny them same benefits because he's black.
How charming and benevolent indeed.
Who is denied now?
Molly needs to cut out the fucking gaslighting. She knows exactly what's going on. She knows good and damn well whites are still denying people of color from opportunity. She knows people who are doing it, if she is not doing so herself.
LOL twice as many blacks by amount of population are on welfare then whites. 43 percent of recipients are white while 23 percent are black as for over all population 60 percent are white while 13 percent are black.
"while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black"

Nuff said. Thanks for agreeing. All that other bullshit you can shove up your ass.
per capita more blacks then whites of course when you have 5 times as many people as another group there will be more of the large group then the smaller group on the program,
That doesnt change the point that there are more whites on welfare than any other race.
it does when you have 5 times as many people then another group per capita determines who is the bigger population on that program.
When you have to divide 2 numbers to come to a percentage then multiply that number by 100,000 to make a claim, your argument has no merit.

And again, truth and fact here is more important than grammar or spelling.

Spelling and grammar are most important with truths are involved. It is imperative that meaning be specific and clear when documenting the truth.
No, the truth is important where truth is involved.

Forum List

Back