Welfare Was Great...Until Blacks Started Getting It.

There are more whites on welfare than anything else.

I believe you meant that to read "than anyone else". The way the sentence is written, it states that most whites are on welfare. That is demonstrably untrue.

There is no ethnicity in America where the majority of its members are on public assistance.
I disagree. "Anything" refers to the races and I didnt use the word "most". I said more.

People (regardless of race) are typically not referred to as "things". So, the use of anything makes subject of the verb "on" the welfare, not whites. The object of the verb is whites, not welfare.

So, as it is written, "More whites are on welfare, than anything (of all possible ways of making a living) else". Meaning, most whites are on welfare.

Ideally, and to make the meaning more clear, "More whites are on welfare than anyone else.", would be the preferred usage, if that is what you meant to say.
i didn't refer to people as a thing. I referred to race as a thing. Hence "There are more whites on welfare than anything else."

"whites" is plural and "anyone" is singular. That shit dont agree.

Last edited:

I believe you meant that to read "than anyone else". The way the sentence is written, it states that most whites are on welfare. That is demonstrably untrue.

There is no ethnicity in America where the majority of its members are on public assistance.
I disagree. "Anything" refers to the races and I didnt use the word "most". I said more.

People (regardless of race) are typically not referred to as "things". So, the use of anything makes subject of the verb "on" the welfare, not whites. The object of the verb is whites, not welfare.

So, as it is written, "More whites are on welfare, than anything (of all possible ways of making a living) else". Meaning, most whites are on welfare.

Ideally, and to make the meaning more clear, "More whites are on welfare than anyone else.", would be the preferred usage, if that is what you meant to say.
Stop the petty shit white man. You don't do this when one of your fellow racists says things about blacks. More whites are on welfarre, that's the point and you know that's the point.

I don't call out people with poor grammar skills on their mistakes because such corrections would be pointless. They wouldn't understand the error and just become aggressive. But, I have done so to people whose online identity is Black, White, or other.

For example, I won't bother to point out that, without a comma in your sentence, it's unclear that you are referring to me as a "white man" regarding my "petty shite". It would be pointless to point that out to someone who believes English Grammar is "petty shite".

However, Asclepias is a pretty literate person and I read most of his posts. It would be a shame for his meaning to be misunderstood for a slight error in grammar.

Stop the petty shit white man. You don't do this when one of your fellow racists says things about blacks. More whites are on welfarre, that's the point and you know that's the point.

I don't call out people with poor grammar skills on their mistakes because such corrections would be pointless. They wouldn't understand the error and just become aggressive. But, I have done so to people whose online identity is Black, White, or other.

For example, I won't bother to point out that, without a comma in your sentence, it's unclear that you are referring to me as a "white man" regarding my "petty shite". It would be pointless to point that out to someone who believes English Grammar is "petty shite".

However, Asclepias is a pretty literate person and I read most of his posts. It would be a shame for his meaning to be misunderstood for a slight error in grammar.

I just did a grammar check. I am fully capable of admitting that I am wrong if you show me some proof.

grammar.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yep, that's what I said.

Aid to Families with Dependent Children was established by the Social Security Act of 1935 to enable states to provide cash welfare payments for needy children whose father or mother was absent from the home, incapacitated, deceased, or unemployed.

It was a program that was initially only given to whites. For 30 years this was done with no complaints from whites. In those days white women were encouraged to stay home and not work. If no man was there this program took care of white mothers without jobs.

How racism has shaped welfare policy in America since 1935

Alma CartenAugust 21, 2016

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

America Is Brutal to Parents. Biden Is Trying to Change That.
April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

The original Aid to Dependent Children program — which would become Aid to Families With Dependent Children — began during the New Deal. It was meant, as the Supreme Court described it in 1975, “to free widowed and divorced mothers from the necessity of working, so that they could remain home to supervise their children.”

Eligibility was determined by states and localities, which found various ways to exclude Black women. With the civil rights revolution in the 1960s, however, more Black mothers were able to receive benefits. As they did, conservatives started demonizing “welfare mothers” as indolent Black women, even though there continued to be more white women than Black women on A.F.D.C.

In “The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together,” Heather McGhee detailed how support for public goods collapsed among white people once Black people had access to them. This very much includes relief for parents and children.

“The fear of lazy Black mothers who would reproduce without working goes really deep in this country,” McGhee told me. It’s hard to imagine how a proposal for automatic cash payments to families could have gone anywhere during decades of moral panic about Black mothers luxuriating on the dole.

Of course the whites never complained.
You didn't mind the blacks doing all the crap jobs, paying taxes and fighting and dying for the same country but deny them same benefits because he's black.
How charming and benevolent indeed.
Who is denied now?
It certainly isnt whites. There are more whites on welfare than anything else.
Molly needs to cut out the fucking gaslighting. She knows exactly what's going on. She knows good and damn well whites are still denying people of color from opportunity. She knows people who are doing it, if she is not doing so herself.

Last edited:

Since I edited the mispelling and I consider your response petty shit because you know what was meant. And since you NEVER address the possts from your racist friends, perhaps you should do the same for us. I don't play grammar and spelling nazi like you do. What I consider important are the facts. A well punctuated and grammatically correct lie is still a lie.

I just did a grammar check. I am fully capable of admitting that I am wrong if you show me some proof.

View attachment 513717

The grammar IS correct, if you mean to say what you did. However, if we meant something other, it's not. I don't believe Microsoft Word knows what you meant to say, only what you have said.

However, they are constantly upgrading the product, perhaps they have added intuition to its many features.

I don't play grammar and spelling nazi like you do.

To be fair, I never sent a student to a concentration camp for a spelling mistake. A simple broken finger or two was always sufficient.

After all, I'm not a monster.

[P.S. -- Nazi, as a proper noun, is capitalized.]

View attachment 513717

The grammar IS correct, if you mean to say what you did. However, if we meant something other, it's not. I don't believe Microsoft Word knows what you meant to say, only what you have said.

However, they are constantly upgrading the product, perhaps they have added intuition to its many features.
:auiqs.jpg: What?

I meant to say what I said. I don't know how you got the idea I meant to say most whites were on welfare when I plainly said more whites were on welfare than anything else.

• Love

View attachment 513717

I meant to say what I said. I don't know how you got the idea I meant to say most whites were on welfare when I plainly said more whites were on welfare than anything else.

I have displayed the pearls. There is nothing more I can do.

View attachment 513717

Are you a english teacher or something? An english teacher?

View attachment 513717

No, I'm a police officer. A job that requires better communication skills that a public school teacher.

View attachment 513717

No, I'm a police officer. A job that requires better communication skills that a public school teacher.
I've only met 2 cops that thought that was important. Not many know how to talk to someone like me from the hood.

All this derailing about spelling and grammar denies the reality of this thread title.

Welfare Was Great...Until Blacks Started Getting It.

From 1935 until 1965 black tax dollars went to pay for white unwed mothers. This was seen as an essential service. Not until blacks and other non white popuationg were eligible did we start hearing how terrible this was. This is an example of white preferential treatment.

Not many know how to talk to someone like me from the hood.

You're as literate as anyone here. More so than most. So, I seriously doubt anyone would have difficulty speaking to you. Regardless from which 'hood' you hail.

To be fair, the hardest people to deal with on my job are those from the Lincoln Park 'hood'.

you would factually be wrong, while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black that is simply because 5 times as many people are white then are black.

here lets have some facts shall we? 70 percent of the population are white 13 percent are black

Among the population that receives welfare, 43% are white. The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

So by population less then their population percent are white while almost twice as many blacks are on welfare.
Yep, that's what I said.

Aid to Families with Dependent Children was established by the Social Security Act of 1935 to enable states to provide cash welfare payments for needy children whose father or mother was absent from the home, incapacitated, deceased, or unemployed.

It was a program that was initially only given to whites. For 30 years this was done with no complaints from whites. In those days white women were encouraged to stay home and not work. If no man was there this program took care of white mothers without jobs.

The ADC was an extension of the state-operated mothers’ pension programs, where white widows were the primary beneficiaries. The criteria for eligibility and need were state-determined, so blacks continued to be barred from full participation because the country operated under the “separate but equal” doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court in 1896.

Jim Crow Laws and the separate but equal doctrine resulted in the creation of a two-track service delivery system in both law and custom, one for whites and one for blacks that were anything but equal.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

The original Aid to Dependent Children program — which would become Aid to Families With Dependent Children — began during the New Deal. It was meant, as the Supreme Court described it in 1975, “to free widowed and divorced mothers from the necessity of working, so that they could remain home to supervise their children.”

Eligibility was determined by states and localities, which found various ways to exclude Black women. With the civil rights revolution in the 1960s, however, more Black mothers were able to receive benefits. As they did, conservatives started demonizing “welfare mothers” as indolent Black women, even though there continued to be more white women than Black women on A.F.D.C.

In “The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together,” Heather McGhee detailed how support for public goods collapsed among white people once Black people had access to them. This very much includes relief for parents and children.

“The fear of lazy Black mothers who would reproduce without working goes really deep in this country,” McGhee told me. It’s hard to imagine how a proposal for automatic cash payments to families could have gone anywhere during decades of moral panic about Black mothers luxuriating on the dole.

You didn't mind the blacks doing all the crap jobs, paying taxes and fighting and dying for the same country but deny them same benefits because he's black.
Who is denied now?
Molly needs to cut out the fucking gaslighting. She knows exactly what's going on. She knows good and damn well whites are still denying people of color from opportunity. She knows people who are doing it, if she is not doing so herself.
LOL twice as many blacks by amount of population are on welfare then whites. 43 percent of recipients are white while 23 percent are black as for over all population 60 percent are white while 13 percent are black.

you would factually be wrong, while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black that is simply because 5 times as many people are white then are black.

here lets have some facts shall we? 70 percent of the population are white 13 percent are black

Among the population that receives welfare, 43% are white. The biggest chunk of welfare recipients are non-Hispanic whites. Hispanics make up 28% of all welfare recipients followed by non-Hispanic blacks at 23%. Meanwhile, other ethnicities like Asian-Americans and Native Americans account for 8% of all recipients.

So by population less then their population percent are white while almost twice as many blacks are on welfare.
Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Who is denied now?
LOL twice as many blacks by amount of population are on welfare then whites. 43 percent of recipients are white while 23 percent are black as for over all population 60 percent are white while 13 percent are black.
"while it is true MORE people on welfare are white then black"

Nuff said. Thanks for agreeing. All that other bullshit you can shove up your ass.

Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Who is denied now?

Nuff said. Thanks for agreeing. All that other bullshit you can shove up your ass.
per capita more blacks then whites of course when you have 5 times as many people as another group there will be more of the large group then the smaller group on the program,

Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Who is denied now?

per capita more blacks then whites of course when you have 5 times as many people as another group there will be more of the large group then the smaller group on the program,
That doesnt change the point that there are more whites on welfare than any other race.

• Thanks

Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Who is denied now?

That doesnt change the point that there are more whites on welfare than any other race.
it does when you have 5 times as many people then another group per capita determines who is the bigger population on that program.

Yep, that's what I said.

April 29, 2021
MICHELLE GOLDBERG

Who is denied now?

it does when you have 5 times as many people then another group per capita determines who is the bigger population on that program.
No it doesn't change anything. You can make claims all day long and long into the night and there will still be more whites than any other race on welfare.

That's like saying if a cow had nuts it would be a bull. Well a cow doesn't have nuts so its not a bull.

• Love

Forum List

Back