Welfare State Devouring Prosperity

You knew a thread about the bloated welfare state would provoke some insane womanly outburst about the Koch Brothers.........Its just sooooooooo EXPRESSIVE !!! lol

You talking about farm welfare?

The military/industrial complex welfare?

SSI? (have you let the guvmint know that you will send back your Social Security check? All the other Repubs have) Repubs don't need to stinking SSI welfare. Right? OH and Medicare, Renounce it and refuse it. You don't need it.

Or is it the welfare paid to poor people? (this is the part where you are all hung up. Isn't it?)

Tell me again how much welfare the military industrial complex gets vs. the poor people.

How is the military considered welfare jackass? Don't the work for what they receive. as opposed to the leeches who sit on they porches waiting for their welfare check? go liberals go.

Not surprisingly it went right over your head Willow.

" What is "mind boggling" is that you believe a ton of this big government control, evil company, evil rich guy, entitlement worship, redistribution bullshit"

It isn't 'mind boggling', but your categorization is completely false and has nothing to do with my ideas or beliefs.

People who pay no Federal income tax don't earn enough to.

And as for the I.R.S., should working wages be considered revenue, contrary to the Constitution?

Entrepreneurship, independent action and social responsibility, including community consciousness, built America, not big capitalism or the two-party system.

Yes.. by what you support, it is

You earn 1 dollar, it is enough to be taxed.. just as if you spend 1 dollar, it is enough to be taxed with sales tax

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes"

Social 'responsibility' and 'community consciousness' did not build America.. it has sapped America.. you have no right to the private property of others... you have the freedom to receive out of the voluntary contributions of others when they donate to private charity or private programs that they choose to support, but you are not owed it in any way, shape, or form, under some bullshit 'social contract' or 'social responsibility'... your personal upkeep and personal responsibilities are yours and yours alone, not the responsibility of the country, the government, nor society

If the charity could cover what is needed that would be nice. When you grandparents were getting food from the US govt. during the Great Depression do you think they would have turned it away? no.
Thereis no way a church can provide for the community as a whole. What many chuches do is only give help to those that attend that church.

_39639881_breaking_news2_203.jpg

"After spending years trying to debunk global warming, scientist Richard Muller has come to the conclusion that the earth really is heating up—and that humans are to blame.

Muller, a UC Berkeley physicist, co-founded the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature Project three years ago to prove global warming was nonsense. His effort was supported with $150,000 from Charles G. Koch Charitable Foundation, which backs conservative, business-friendly causes (and is noted for supporting those who deny global warming).

“Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming,” Muller wrote. “Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I’m now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQpciw8suk]Climategate 'hide the decline' explained by Berkeley professor Richard A. Muller - YouTube[/ame]

REPUBLICANS LIED!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0i4Sx1edJE]Global Warming and George Bush - YouTube[/ame]​

God came out just this morning and announced that all the welfare money for poor people has been cut off. There by saving a whopping approx. 200 billion dollars.

Now wtf are you gonna do Rethugs? Oh I know. You are going to spend it with those welfare recipients that vote Rethug. Like defense contractors and mega farmers.

Defense dept welfare; the Army command has let General Dynamics (builder of the M1 Abhrams tank) that the Army has no need for new tanks but would spend money to refurbish the existing fleet of tanks.

Now you would think that in this time of budget shortfall, this should be good news saving us tax payers billions.

Are you fuking kidding me. Those lobbyists for the defense welfare agency have been working and spending overtime with their faavorite Congresspeople to make sure that this tank continues to be built.

Even though the Army don't want it.

And you don't think there is corporate welfare. Are you rethugs fuking stupid or what?

Porky KNOWS!!

11Rush-Pig.jpg

"I've instinctively known this from the get-go, from 20 years ago! The whole thing is made up, and the reason I know it is because liberals are behind it! When they're pushing something, folks, it's always bogus." — Porky Limbaugh

LimbaughPig.jpg

Working Americans have seen flat wages for about thirty years. Who exactly is responsible for their plight? Who sets wages? Who decides to offshore their workers? Since Capital Gains dropped to the 15% tax rate, why has almost as many jobs been created offshore versus jobs created domestically?
Why is this recession"s recovery been sluggish while corporations have seen record profits, yet no jobs have been created? Why has the working class seen their share of the National Income drop to record levels? Why has the concept of upwards mobility in Ammerica declined?
Something is causing our welfare state? Exactly what is it?

at the moment, a lack of faith in failing Democrat policies and the Obama Presidency plays a large part.

Working Americans have seen flat wages for about thirty years. Who exactly is responsible for their plight? Who sets wages? Who decides to offshore their workers? Since Capital Gains dropped to the 15% tax rate, why has almost as many jobs been created offshore versus jobs created domestically?
Why is this recession"s recovery been sluggish while corporations have seen record profits, yet no jobs have been created? Why has the working class seen their share of the National Income drop to record levels? Why has the concept of upwards mobility in Ammerica declined?
Something is causing our welfare state? Exactly what is it?

at the moment, a lack of faith in failing Democrat policies and the Obama Presidency plays a large part.

At the moment,,,,maybe. But in real terms, this has been going on for thirty years of different presidents and different parties holding the power in Congress.

"We can either have democracy in this country or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."

I'll go along with that.

Out of control hyper-corporations are the most destructive.

Just compute the net profit per second of Exxon.

These companies have far too much political and economic power, condemn us to doing what is best for them and work against everything that was good at the start of America.

damn them for giving people jobs and putting food on the plate, which contrary to the lefts motto, no it doesnt grow there or organically pop up, and damn those corporation for helping the infastructure of the towns and cities they are in. GRRRRRR i hate them so much.

The Leftists / Communists want to pretend the argument is about 'roads and bridges' when in fact it is about the burgeoning out-of-control welfare state that is just a few years removed from destroying us.

And I'm tired of Obama putting on his tutu and cheerleading its growth. :mad:

Forum List

Back