Welcome to the Bolton Book Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did the same thing with that tattle-all book that slammed Trump a couple years ago--can't remember his name. But by the time it came out, we'd all read and argued about half of it.

No fair, I say. A brand new book is supposed to be an exciting discovery. All this releasing excerpts takes all the fun and anticipation out of a new book. If it were Tillerson writing a book, I'd probably buy it, because he's so professional. I would trust him to tell the straight truth. But Bolton? I dunno. People have already come out and said they were THERE and Trump never said what Bolton said he did. Who needs more USMB-like shit slinging that you can't ever know is true?

Sucks that the blob is trying to sue to have a book from being published.
it's about him, and Bolton doesn't have permission. Trump is being sued not to have a rally, and you're like yeppers. your distaste for the man is known, you think you need to do on every post? if so, it's boring.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Don't buy it.
Because you already knew that Trump is a simpleton?

Bolton is just another profiteer, cashing in on his time with the Trumpybear.
I think that's part of it...but also..I think Bolton saw himself as Trump's 'Eminence Gris'..the power behind the throne and the guiding philosophical light.
He's more than a little butt-hurt at the shattering of his fantasy. The money is nice..but I think this is a revenge book..more than anything.

That being said..there's nothing really new..everyone knows Trump is a dottering crybaby who lies by reflex and changes his mind on a whim. Nobody will change their opinion of Trump by reading this.
The Trumpsters won't read it..and the anti's will breathlessly relate the same old shit...again.

Sucks that the blob is trying to sue to have a book from being published.
it's about him, and Bolton doesn't have permission. Trump is being sued not to have a rally, and you're like yeppers. your distaste for the man is known, you think you need to do on every post? if so, it's boring.
Once you become a pubic figure..you're fair game.

I'd like to be the first to post in this thread, and I'd like to say... FUCK BUTT HURT BOLTON and his SHIT BOOK.
Funny chit. Fuck Donald Trump & his assfuck supporters who will now have a fit about Bolton when he was their darling war mongering friend not too long ago.

The sad part is that nothing he says is a surprise.

CNN and MSDNC are quoting Bolton's book a lot, but the critiques are baseless. Just like on this board, Trump is not qualified, Trump only worries about re-election, Trump doesn't know much, Trump sucks, etc.
I want to see the actual list of policy issues:
1. Trump wants to get out of AFG (end endless wars)
2. Trump opposes China
3. Trump is negotiating with NK
4. Trump is not getting involved in Venezuela
5. Other "issues"?

Bolton is a "war hawk". He wants to use military power all over the world. Iran? Syria?
Trump is getting us out of wars. That used to be a good thing.

Neo Con Boltons biggest complaint is that Trump was concerned with re election....show one politician that isn't....everything Obama did in his first term was aimed at winning a second term....you can't fulfill your goals as a president in just four years....

Neo Con Boltons biggest complaint is that Trump was concerned with re election....show one politician that isn't....everything Obama did in his first term was aimed at winning a second term....you can't fulfill your goals as a president in just four years....
I recall Barry Hussein telling Putin to wait until after he was re-elected...... he would bend over and grab his ankles for the next 4 years..... and he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back