Weirdo teacher sacked for hateful behaviour to pupils

How am I not being decent? I call them what they want, which is more than I can say about others. I realize they have serious mental health issues, I realize they need help and they need it quickly because like other mental health issues because they have high suicide rates. I am for helping them, not perpetuating a lie.

When we have mental health issues how is it beneficial to bend to their mental health issues and lie?

The idea to give in to a mental illness is silly, it runs the same for physical health issues as well. Can you name illnesses that the cure is to go with a cure is to pretend that a lie is the cure?
I dont accept your "lie" narrative. Why do you feel so strongly about this ?

I dont accept your "lie" narrative. Why do you feel so strongly about this ?
So calling a man a woman is not a lie? Interesting! Why do I feel this strongly? Because I understand mental health issues and I know personally how deadly they can be. People need treatment, not affirmation, they need to realize the whys and how’s of their mental health issues, appeasing people with mental health issues is not helping them. Would you advocate giving a person with a mental health issue like alcoholism, alcohol? An anorexic lap band surgery? A person with schizophrenia, would you tell them to just listen to the voices and go with it? Tell a diabetic to go off meds and eat lots of sugar?

It goes against everything logical on treating a disease.

Forum List

Back