San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

New York Giants at Detroit

Philadelphia will win the NFC East

New England will win the AFC East

Green Bay will win the NFC North

Baltimore and Cincinnati will tie but Baltimore will win the AFC North on the tie breaker.

Indianapolis will win the AFC South

New Orleans will win the NFC South

Denver will win the AFC West

Seattle will win the NFC West

Wild cards will be Arizona and Chicago/Santa Clara in the NFC.

Cincinnati will be the wild card along with Kansas City in the AFC.

This the most cut and dried NFL football season I have seen in about 20 years..the only conference that will fight it out will be the NFC West between Seattle, Santa Clara and Arizona and most likely in the AFC North between Cincinnati and Baltimore.

THere are several interesting matchups from a Seahawk fan's perspective I think..

Santa Clara at Dallas should clarify the horrible off season and piss poor performance in the pre season of the 9ers.

Indianapolis at Denver will be interesting to see how well the Denver preseason will translate onto a regular season playing field. I expect the Broncos to win but I have faith last year's juggernaut has been exposed in Super Bowl 48.

N O at Atlanta. The Saints are a dark horse to sneak into a home field advantage of sorts at the end of the season but they must win some of these away games.

Jacksonville at Philadelphia

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Atlanta

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Oakland at New York Jets

Santa Clara 49ers at Dallas

Indianapolis at Denver

Washington at Houston

Tennessee at Kansas City

Buffalo at Chicago

Green Bay at Seattle

San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Baltimore and Cincinnati will tie but Baltimore will win the AFC North on the tie breaker.

This the most cut and dried NFL football season I have seen in about 20 years..the only conference that will fight it out will be the NFC West between Seattle, Santa Clara and Arizona and most likely in the AFC North between Cincinnati and Baltimore.

Looks like a repeat of all of last years playoff teams

That never happens. Look for some dark horses and some underachievers

like I said this season is quite cut and dried. I see not reason or improvements by the have-nots to think any differently. The fact is I see a couple teams falling to the way side if they don't get their act together...Santa Clara for one.

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Atlanta

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Oakland at New York Jets

Indianapolis at Denver

Washington at Houston

Tennessee at Kansas City

Buffalo at Chicago

Green Bay at Seattle

San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Are you attempting to make some kind of statement with this Santa Clara 49er's thing?

Because if you are, then your not doing a very good job of it.

How many teams actually play OUTSIDE the city they are named for?

BTW.....both the Jets and the Giants play in New Jersey.

Like I didn't know any of that? I mean Seattle played there twice last season shutting out the Giants and beating the crap out of Denver...how would I forget that.

With all the suspensions going on in San Francisco football thugs I don't mind being called the Santa Clara until things blow over....Whata ya think...

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Atlanta

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Oakland at New York Jets

Indianapolis at Denver

Washington at Houston

Tennessee at Kansas City

Buffalo at Chicago

Green Bay at Seattle

San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

you and huggy with your santa clara obsession.dude if your going to do that,then do the right thing and post NEW JERSEY GIANTS at Detroit.:cuckoo:

at LEAST the niners play in the same state they moved from.the jets moved to entirely different state so if you guys are so obsessed with being accurate then get it right and call them the NEW JERSEY JETS AND NEW JERSEY GIANTS.:cuckoo:

You and huggy with your santa clara obsession.dude if your going to do that,then do the right thing and post NEW JERSEY GIANTS at Detroit.:cuckoo:

at LEAST the niners play in the same state they moved from.the jets moved to entirely different state so if you guys are so obsessed with being accurate then get it right and call them the NEW JERSEY JETS AND NEW JERSEY GIANTS.:cuckoo:

Okay...its the NEW JERSEY JETS AND NEW JERSEY GIANTS from now on....happy.

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Atlanta

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Oakland at New York Jets

Indianapolis at Denver

Washington at Houston

Tennessee at Kansas City

Buffalo at Chicago

Green Bay at Seattle

San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Are you attempting to make some kind of statement with this Santa Clara 49er's thing?

Because if you are, then your not doing a very good job of it.

How many teams actually play OUTSIDE the city they are named for?

BTW.....both the Jets and the Giants play in New Jersey.

Him and Huggy being die hard seahawk fans have this obsession with calling them the santa clara 49ers.:cuckoo:

its like the niners move a short distance of 33 miles down the road to santa clara and they become obsessed with it.Never mind they at LEAST live in the same state.yet they never called the giants the new jersey giants or the jets the new jersey jets even though THEY moved to another state and dont reside in new york anymore.:cuckoo:

[QUOTE="9/11 inside job, post: 9732346, member: 9012
its like the niners move a short distance of 33 miles down the road to santa clara and they become obsessed with it.Never mind they at LEAST live in the same state.yet they never called the giants the new jersey giants or the jets the new jersey jets even though THEY moved to another state and dont reside in new york anymore.:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

It's 43 miles

And .....FYI it's the sworn duty of all NFC West fans to get under the skin of all opposing NFC West teams...

It's RIGHT there in Black and White....right there in the ByLaws...

What you Least Coast dweebs do to irritate your teams biggest nemiseseses.. Is none of my DAMN Bizness. But for what it's worth the reason YOU don't call em New Jerseyites is.. cuz you are scared little pussies with pink bows in your hair... wearing tu tu's.

You know NONE of the history.. We as Washingtonians and former enemies of the Raiders when we were in the AFC have as a history of violent fan battles in the parking lots and in the stands have been through. .....so put a cork in it Sport!

If you have not screamed your head off weaing a Largent #80 jersey in my shoes then you have no idea what you are talking about !!!

I could go on and on about how Californicators have come up to Seattle and drove real estate and even food prices through the roof ... Just let's leave it that we have our reasons... REAL REASONS why we will call cretens from Californifacation La La land any damned thing we want to...Get it? Got it? Good!

AND not the least of our hatred of those FUCKS from CA has to be directed at that POS Behring that almost got away with stealing MY Hawks away from Seattle.

You don't even want to get me started ....

Any questions ???

Didn't think so..

Now....where were we?

Oh ya ... "the weak ones..." LOL

[QUOTE="9/11 inside job, post: 9732346, member: 9012
its like the niners move a short distance of 33 miles down the road to santa clara and they become obsessed with it.Never mind they at LEAST live in the same state.yet they never called the giants the new jersey giants or the jets the new jersey jets even though THEY moved to another state and dont reside in new york anymore.:cuckoo:

It's 43 miles

And .....FYI it's the sworn duty of all NFC West fans to get under the skin of all opposing NFC West teams...

What you Least Coast dweebs do to irritate your teams biggest nemiseseses.. Is none of my DAMN Bizness. But for what it's worth the reason YOU don't call em New Jerseyites is.. cuz you are scared little pussies with pink bows in your hair... wearing tu tu's.

You know NONE of the history.. We as Washingtonians and former enemies of the Raiders when we were in the AFC have as a history of violent fan battles in the parking lots and in the stands have been through. .....so put a cork in it Sport!

If you have not screamed your head off weaing a Largent #80 jersey in my shoes then you have no idea what you are talking about !!!

I could go on and on about how Californicators have come up to Seattle and drove real estate and even food prices through the roof ... Just let's leave it that we have our reasons... REAL REASONS why we will call cretens from Californifacation La La land any damned thing we want to...Get it? Got it? Good!

AND not the least of our hatred of those FUCKS from CA has to be directed at that POS Behring that almost got away with stealing MY Hawks away from Seattle.

Any questions ???

Didn't think so..

Now....where were we?

Oh ya ... "the weak ones..." LOL[/QUOTE]

Nope,no questions,its plain black and white you have an unhealthy obsession over the niners Hug.lol.

btw,i hope you're not into basketball? I never see you post about it so i assume your arent? if you loved it as much as you do football,then you know how devasted i felt about the Rams being taken away from me and you would understand why I am so excited about them coming back despite what whats his name troll ignores.lol as much as I love the chargers its just not the same,.I dont live and die with them like I did the Rams.

speaking of the chokeland faiders,I hated them as much as you do when they invaded Rams territory in LA.Now that they are back in oakland though where they belong with all those other smelly scambug sewer dwelling rats,its hard for me to get up my hate on them now.the new davis is talking about moving them to san antonio.as long as its not LA.

i guarantee whats his face seattle fan,was saying back then to everybody - theres no proof that the raiders are going back to oakland,stop being negative.:biggrin: doing this all the while :blahblah::blahblah:

just imiagine Hug,your Hawks get taken away from you 20 years ago and they are coming back next year.You would have a hard time refraining yourself from talking about the excitement you feel about it as well.you know im right on that.hee hee.

Last edited:
Jacksonville at Philadelphia, Philadelphia rolls.

New England at Miami, New England big.

New Orleans at Atlanta, NO wins.

Carolina at Tampa Bay, Tampa is going to be a lot better, they win.

Oakland at New York Jets, Oakland over the Jets.

San Francisco at Dallas, San Fran over Romo.

Indianapolis at Denver, Denver wins at home.

Washington at Houston, Houston goes 1-0.

Tennessee at Kansas City, KC the victor.

Buffalo at Chicago, Da Bears

Green Bay at Seattle, Hawks win.

San Diego at Arizona, Arizona in the dessert.

Cincinnati at Baltimore, Cincinnati over no Rice.

Minnesota at St Louis, St. Louis has no QB, but neither does Minnesota, Rams win.

Cleveland at Pittsburgh, Mr Football or not, the Steelers hammer Browns.

New York Giants at Detroit, Lions don't roar, but they do win.

It's 43 miles

Any questions ???

Didn't think so..

Now....where were we?

Just say you have a small penis and save the Interwebs all this bandwidth.

Can't wait to watch real football, with meaning. I won't make the Green Bay/Seattle game, as I'll be traveling but Sunday, I plan on watching it all. Then there is two Monday nights. Can't get much sweeter.

I pretty much sucked this weekend. Some strange scores, I mean Miami over New England? Just wow.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I'd like to congratulate Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos for being so awesome tonight.

Too bad you're going to totally fucking suck when it really matters in the new year.

I'd like to congratulate Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos for being so awesome tonight.

Too bad you're going to totally fucking suck when it really matters in the new year.

You won't have to wait that long to see the Donkeys suck.

September 21st at 1:30 PM you can see them blowing chunks at Century Link stadium when they play the Seahawks.

I think it would be too cool if the 12s started chanting "Omaha" when they cart Manning off the field.

LOL

It's 43 miles

Any questions ???

Didn't think so..

Now....where were we?

Just say you have a small penis and save the Interwebs all this bandwidth.

Your concern about the size of my dick is noted.

People like you are creepy. I would ask what the hell is wrong with you but I fear an honest response would be too wierd and I really don't care to get to know what makes someone like you tick.

I'm sure you can find somone to discuss their dick with you if you look around hard enough. Good luck.

Forum List

Back