Week one of the NFL football season

I pretty much sucked this weekend. Some strange scores, I mean Miami over New England? Just wow.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

It can always be worse.......you could be a Bears fan.

Ten games kicked off at 10a.m., Vegas time, with dogs covering eight and winning six outright. 99.9% of the bettors were swimming in red ink by the afternoon.

Hope that's some consolation.......

I'd like to congratulate Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos for being so awesome tonight.

Too bad you're going to totally fucking suck when it really matters in the new year.
thats a given.but they were hardly awesome last night.that great new and improved defense almost allowed the colts to come back and tie it in the end.had this game been on a neautral field where the colts offense wasnt happered by crowd noise,they easily win this game. neither the donkeys or the pats looked impressive at all yesterday.lol.

It's all good news to a Hawks fan.

Brady loses..Lucky Luck loses.. Romo loses.. Brees loses

Nobody is fooled into thinking that Santa Clara was anything but the recipient of several gifts yesterday. 9ers Time of Possession in the first half 1 minute..thirty seconds. Lead by three TDs.. Doesn't take a Rocket Surgeon to see that the game was given to them.

I didn't see the N E game but from the Low Lights Brady looked like a little bitch crying into his towel on the sidelines.

Matty Ice has wierd teeth... looks like a vampire..anybody else notice this? N O is already behind the 8 ball in the race to a HFA record. SWEET !!!!

Denvers inherant weakness has been exposed (again)

They have no heart.

They had Indy totally beat and didn't have the guts to finish the job the way a winner does.

There is a statue of Peyton Manning being carved for his retirement party and the resemblence is crying..."I'm Melting...."

If Manning keeps playing like this even if he wins.... his precious "legacy" will be under more and more scrutiny.

Brady has promised that if he sucks he will quit.. Why won't Peyton make the same promise?

Yeah when i was watching the highlights of the niners/cowboys game on ESPN they were saying that there were concerns of their offense and defense from the pre season games and of kapernicks play and that there is no need for any now. what bozo's.

kapernick had all the time in the world back there to throw because the cowgirls are a creampuff team that has a defense about as dangerous as the donkeys is.:lmao:

if this offense of the niners was so dangerous and kapernick is in full form,they would have scored over 45 points against them like the donkeys did last year.:lmao: and romo "not that he is any good when he is healthy." was rusty most the game because he missed most the preseason because an injury so that defense was hardly impressive giving up as many points as they did to the cowgirls.:lmao: the cowgirls aided kapernick and the niners offense in scoring as well with many stupid penaltys in the secondary.

and Manning is not going to set records this year on offense.like you said,they were exposed again and to know surprise,manning was way off target on his throws downfield.age has caught up to him like I knew it would.lol. this may just be that year that brady retires as well since he missed a lot of his throws and is showing his age as well.lol.

will be interesting to see what they do in minnesota next week.this is no surprise at all that they lost to the fins in miami in the fact the pats are atrocious on the road so thats why it will be very interesting to see what happens next week as well.

you know with how weak the AFC is and the fact the niners,cards and Lambs will be no contest to the donkeys this year since they are all not near as good this year like last year,we just may see a rematch of the seahawks dismanteling the donkeys in the superbowl again this year.:biggrin:

that is if mannings body can hold up this time this year since he indeed is for sure showing his age and that defense is no better this year than last year like they kept saying it was.:biggrin:

Jacksonville at Philadelphia

New England at Miami

New Orleans at Atlanta

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Oakland at New York Jets

Santa Clara 49ers at Dallas

Indianapolis at Denver

Washington at Houston

Tennessee at Kansas City

Buffalo at Chicago

Green Bay at Seattle

San Diego at Arizona

Cincinnati at Baltimore

Minnesota at St Louis

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

New York Giants at Detroit

Philadelphia will win the NFC East

New England will win the AFC East

Green Bay will win the NFC North

Baltimore and Cincinnati will tie but Baltimore will win the AFC North on the tie breaker.

Indianapolis will win the AFC South

New Orleans will win the NFC South

Denver will win the AFC West

Seattle will win the NFC West

Wild cards will be Arizona and Chicago/Santa Clara in the NFC.

Cincinnati will be the wild card along with Kansas City in the AFC.

This the most cut and dried NFL football season I have seen in about 20 years..the only conference that will fight it out will be the NFC West between Seattle, Santa Clara and Arizona and most likely in the AFC North between Cincinnati and Baltimore.

What did you say about Green Bay? I'm going to remember that when the Lions win it. Yesterday was great for a Lion fan. Like last year Chicago and GB all but handed the playoffs to the Lions and Schwartz couldn't do it. I think this new coach is going to do it.

We are going to beat the Giants tonight and be leading the division by tomorrow. Eli Manning and the Giants have not improved from last year.

Romo lost? I didn't see that. His days have to be numbered. He just isn't good I don't care how good he looks on paper he just is not good. Poor guy.

This the most cut and dried NFL football season I have seen in about 20 years..the only conference that will fight it out will be the NFC West between Seattle, Santa Clara and Arizona and most likely in the AFC North between Cincinnati and Baltimore.

What did you say about Green Bay? I'm going to remember that when the Lions win it. Yesterday was great for a Lion fan. Like last year Chicago and GB all but handed the playoffs to the Lions and Schwartz couldn't do it. I think this new coach is going to do it.

You do know that one game hardly makes a season. how many new coaches does the Lions need before they can win a few more than either the Bears or the Packers? Coaches are really not the problem in Detroit its the upper management.

We are going to beat the Giants tonight and be leading the division by tomorrow. Eli Manning and the Giants have not improved from last year.

Not sure that Detroit has either.....

Romo lost? I didn't see that. His days have to be numbered. He just isn't good I don't care how good he looks on paper he just is not good. Poor guy.

You do know that one game hardly makes a season. how many new coaches does the Lions need before they can win a few more than either the Bears or the Packers? Coaches are really not the problem in Detroit its the upper management.

Not sure that Detroit has either.....

Speaking optimistically and as someone who doesn't know what they are talking about, I think the Lions have gotten better from last year.

We were doing great for the first half of the season. Then something happened. I believe it was the leadership from the top, meaning the coach. Schwartz is gone now.

Also isn't the Ford that owned the team last year dead? Maybe his son will do a better job.

Huggy, in his usual silly way, makes good points about the 49ers. This is a team with a lot of question marks, particularly on defense. However, a win is a win, and the game wasn't even as close as the score. I'm hopeful the Niners can at least come close to keeping pace with the Seahawks until later in the year when some players come back.

The Giants looked awful. Kudos to Detroit, but wow, just awful.

Could Miami be for real? Are the Pats on the decline? Or, as we've all become so used to, is it just the first week and by season's end, will the Pats once again take that division?

The Steelers won, but after letting what should be a pretty crappy Browns offense come back against them, that division is looking like it's the Bengals' to lose.

What happened to the Broncos in the second half? Where was Indy in the first half?

KC may have been worse than expected, but this was not looking like a great team coming into the year. I think last year may have been a bit of a fluke.

Philly is another team that was invisible in the first half, but in the second half they dominated the Jags. With the Skins putting up all of 6 points against Houston, Philly may end up the only team in the division with a winning record. Or maybe they'll win it at 8-8.

Arizona, like the Niners, has some questions on defense. However, they did a decent job against the Chargers. And the offense was impressive in coming back from a pretty big halftime deficit. Both of these teams could be contenders this year.

The Bucs looked bad, losing to a Panthers team with Derek Anderson at QB. The Rams looked worse, getting crushed by the Vikings, who may be another strong team this year.

The Falcons will be better than last year, the Saints may be worse. I'm not sure how strong either team is.

Seattle is still the clear pick for best team in the league.

Huggy, in his usual silly way, makes good points about the 49ers. This is a team with a lot of question marks, particularly on defense. However, a win is a win, and the game wasn't even as close as the score. I'm hopeful the Niners can at least come close to keeping pace with the Seahawks until later in the year when some players come back.

The Giants looked awful. Kudos to Detroit, but wow, just awful.

Could Miami be for real? Are the Pats on the decline? Or, as we've all become so used to, is it just the first week and by season's end, will the Pats once again take that division?

The Steelers won, but after letting what should be a pretty crappy Browns offense come back against them, that division is looking like it's the Bengals' to lose.

What happened to the Broncos in the second half? Where was Indy in the first half?

KC may have been worse than expected, but this was not looking like a great team coming into the year. I think last year may have been a bit of a fluke.

Philly is another team that was invisible in the first half, but in the second half they dominated the Jags. With the Skins putting up all of 6 points against Houston, Philly may end up the only team in the division with a winning record. Or maybe they'll win it at 8-8.

Arizona, like the Niners, has some questions on defense. However, they did a decent job against the Chargers. And the offense was impressive in coming back from a pretty big halftime deficit. Both of these teams could be contenders this year.

The Bucs looked bad, losing to a Panthers team with Derek Anderson at QB. The Rams looked worse, getting crushed by the Vikings, who may be another strong team this year.

The Falcons will be better than last year, the Saints may be worse. I'm not sure how strong either team is.

Seattle is still the clear pick for best team in the league.

Next week with Cam Newton back is going to be a good test for the Lions.

Seattle is still the team to beat. I'm glad we don't play them in the regular season. If we make it to the Superbowl, who knows. Anything can happen. Someone important could get hurt. Stafford and Megatron could play out of their minds. You never know.

We just need to make the playoffs. I say 12 and 4 but I think 10 and 2 will get er done.

Didn't KC not make the playoffs last year and they won 10 games? That's gotta suck.

Didn't expect Brady and Brees to be 0-1. And the Skins have RG3 and Desean and can't score more than 6 pts?

Didn't expect Brady and Brees to be 0-1. And the Skins have RG3 and Desean and can't score more than 6 pts?
Im not really surprised about Brady going 0-1,they were horrible on th road last year going 4-4. and they have always struggled with the dolphins down in florida the last couple years.what I didnt expect those was to see newly acquired derrel revis to get burned so badly repeatedly.lol so much for that great defense.lol

Not really to surprising either that the saints lot when i think about it,didnt expect it but its no surprise,they are terrible on the road as well.they would have won had it not been for the carelessness of that wide reciever.everything would have gone the way i expected had he not fumbled that ball.

wow if they cant even win indoors against a bad team,i expect to see them get blown out when they have to go on the road and play outdoors because they are just horrible outdoors.

Forum List

Back