Week 7 NFL Thread

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Big week for the AFC East, are the Jets improving? Miami needs a win against the Bills.

If Houston is going to save its season, they have to win in KC.

The Bronco's going to Clots is the game of the week.

Monday Night? Viks and the Giants, is anyone going to watch?

Cowboys vs the Eagles, should tell us how the NFC East will finish up.

I'm going to be tuned into the SF game with the Titans. 9ers travel..hope that gives Tenn the edge. It would be nice to have another game of separation with the 49ers. 9ers are favored by 4.

Last edited:
colts and Denver, colts needed the cushion in beating SD last week, but they lost......they have a hard road to hoe today.....

Cincinnati and Detroit are in a good game, Eagles and the Cowboys in a real battle.

And the Jets pick off Brady and now trail 21-17, 30 seconds into the 2nd half.

Jets win again, amazing over the Pats. Atlanta finally gets number 2, Dallas now leads their division, Skins surprised the Bears and tonight it's Denver vs. the Colts.

Denver NEEDS to lose. Give us sole posession of first place in our division. If we win, which of course we will!

Just beat then outright. I want to see two undefeated's so go at it, much more fun.

Last edited:
Denver NEEDS to lose. Give us sole posession of first place in our division. If we win, which of course we will!

Just beat then outright. I want to see to undefeated so go at it, much more fun.

I don't think we can beat them. I don't think they can put up 35 points against us but I don't think that matters. Smith just isn't all that.

Whew.....

Well the Jets beat the Pats, that'll even things out some but losing to the fucking BILLS?
:eek:

How 'bout Colts owner talking shit about Peyton?!
Boy, Tarkenton was going off about it this morning

Hoping he embarrasses the shit out of the Colts

Whew.....

Well the Jets beat the Pats, that'll even things out some but losing to the fucking BILLS?
:eek:

How 'bout Colts owner talking shit about Peyton?!
Boy, Tarkenton was going off about it this morning

Hoping he embarrasses the shit out of the Colts

I am not a Denver fan, but Irsay is an ass. If it weren't for Manning, they wouldn't be shit in the NFL the last decade plus. It will be a good game and I would not be surprised if the Colts win it at home, but I want Manning to stick it to them.

We are the ONLY undefeated team in the NFL! GO CHIEFS

Being a longtime Chiefs fan I am elated. The turn around from 2-14 is fantastic. Still, I can't help but think of 1995 and the NFL best 13-3 record and a quick playoff loss, or the 1997 season for that matter. I am not about to write the Chiefs into the Super Bowl, in fact I would be satisfied with a single playoff victory, something that has not happened in 20 years.

The Chiefs have a tough defense. I like their front line and linebackers on defense. Everyone knows that defense wins championships, unless you are a Chiefs fan that goes back to Marty Schottenheimer, then you know it takes a little offense too, especially in today's NFL.

Seven weeks in I would rate the strongest teams as follows:

1) Saints. Their defense is stronger than I thought it would be.
2) Seahawks - one bone crunching defense and I like Wilson
3) 49ers - Very talented and back on track, but if they do not over take the Seahawks, they are goners in the playoffs.
4) Broncos - great offense, but a suspect defense.

I do not mean to be a downer, I love the Chiefs, but I do not believe their best record to date, means they are the best team. I would favor the Chiefs against any of the above teams on a neutral field. This is a franchise that doesn't fail to disappoint. They have broken my heart too many times. As far as I am concerned the curse started when I was an eleven year old boy and the Chiefs lost to the Dolphins in overtime.

Yea, the Broncos lost!!!!!

donks lose we win first place undefeated

hi there !!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxUFYNZm5oU]peter gabriel - Big Time - So - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back