Week 17 of the 2016 NFL season

Tony Romo? I think Mark Sanchez might be available. Again!

Neither are any worse than Kirk Cousins right now.

Cousins is not that bad...his problem is rest of the players he has on the team. Like I said before you can have the best quarterback in the league but if you don't have the players surrounding him they will not win. On the other hand you can have a mediocre quarterback that is backed by a good team and be successful....last years Superbowl winner is a good example of that.

Cousins is not that bad...his problem is rest of the players he has on the team. Like I said before you can have the best quarterback in the league but if you don't have the players surrounding him they will not win. On the other hand you can have a mediocre quarterback that is backed by a good team and be successful....last years Superbowl winner is a good example of that.

Yes, Cousins IS that bad. Especially considering the money he was being paid this year and what he will want going forward. Yards, TDs, etc.. . Are all nice but it's really only WINS that mean something. Especially WINS when something good is on the line. He's 1 for 3 in that category over the last 2 years. He won the game to get them into the playoffs last year, but list the playoff game and yesterday's game as well. Not good.

The talent around Cousins on offense isn't bad. The O-Line needs some upgrades, but the skill players are pretty good.

Cousins folds under pressure. He's not a leader. He wants too much money. Let him go fail somewhere else. It's not like the Redskins would be Super Bowl contenders next year with him, and they'll have far more money for defensive and offensive line free agents if they don't sign him.

Dallas is winning so far.

So far isn't quite good enough...Eagles soar.

I wrote that about halfway through the second quarter. In the second half, the Cowboys put in that hack Sanchez and he ended up losing the game for them.

I mean for real....................losing 29 yards on a SACK???? And then, when they had to punt, it got tipped, giving Philly great field position, which they then took advantage of and scored yet another touchdown.

But.................I think they did that just to keep Romo and Prescott healthy for the playoffs. Still sucks that Filthadelphia won though.

Dallas is winning so far.

So far isn't quite good enough...Eagles soar.

I wrote that about halfway through the second quarter. In the second half, the Cowboys put in that hack Sanchez and he ended up losing the game for them.

I mean for real....................losing 29 yards on a SACK???? And then, when they had to punt, it got tipped, giving Philly great field position, which they then took advantage of and scored yet another touchdown.

But.................I think they did that just to keep Romo and Prescott healthy for the playoffs. Still sucks that Filthadelphia won though.

I see your point...when a fan goes to the game and pays a couple hundred dollars per person to see the top notch players perform and gets a preseason game that sucks and is expensive (parking and snacks). But that is almost every team who has sewed up a playoff spot.

Forum List

Back