Week 15 NFL Picks

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Just 3 weeks left in the regular season. Lots of teams already eliminated from playoff contention.

Thursday 12/12
Jets at Ravens --- Ravens, and it shouldn't be close.

Sunday 12/15
Patriots at Bungles --- Patriots losing 2 in a row, and amidst a new scandal. Good thing they only have to face the worst team in the league.

Succaneers at Lions --- Blough blows. Succaneers on the road.

Texassans at Titans --- Titans at home.

Broncos at Chefs --- Chefs at home.

Fish at Jints --- Might be best chance for the Jints to win another game. Jints at home.

Iggles at Skins --- Must win game for Iggles.

Seachix at Panthers --- Seachix rebound against Panthers.

Bears at Pukers --- Hoping for a Bears upset of the Pukers,

Vikes at Chargers --- Vikings take it on the road.

Jags at Raiders --- Think Raiders win the last game played in Oakland.

Brownies at Cards --- Couple sucky teams. Browns on the road.

Rams at Cowpies --- Must win for both teams. Rams on the road.

Falcons at Whiners --- Whiners looking awesome.

Bills at Steelers --- Probably the best matchup of the week. I'll take the Bills.

Monday 12/16
Colts at Saints --- Saints should rebound against tanking Colts.

Just 3 weeks left in the regular season. Lots of teams already eliminated from playoff contention.

Thursday 12/12
Jets at Ravens --- Ravens, and it shouldn't be close.

Sunday 12/15
Patriots at Bungles --- Patriots losing 2 in a row, and amidst a new scandal. Good thing they only have to face the worst team in the league.

Succaneers at Lions --- Blough blows. Succaneers on the road.

Texassans at Titans --- Titans at home.

Broncos at Chefs --- Chefs at home.

Fish at Jints --- Might be best chance for the Jints to win another game. Jints at home.

Iggles at Skins --- Must win game for Iggles.

Seachix at Panthers --- Seachix rebound against Panthers.

Bears at Pukers --- Hoping for a Bears upset of the Pukers,

Vikes at Chargers --- Vikings take it on the road.

Jags at Raiders --- Think Raiders win the last game played in Oakland.

Brownies at Cards --- Couple sucky teams. Browns on the road.

Rams at Cowpies --- Must win for both teams. Rams on the road.

Falcons at Whiners --- Whiners looking awesome.

Bills at Steelers --- Probably the best matchup of the week. I'll take the Bills.

Monday 12/16
Colts at Saints --- Saints should rebound against tanking Colts.

My only disagreements are that I'm taking the Lions over the Bucs: Evans is done for the year, Winston will find a way to commit 4 turnovers and lose the game
And I'm taking Packers over the Bears: This should be an ugly game, which is how the Pack have been winning lately. Plus it's in Green Bay, and Trubisky is still the Bears QB. :p

The Chiefs game will be a sloppy one. Started snowing here a couple hours ago and isn't supposed to stop till tonight.

Fumble central incoming

The Chiefs game will be a sloppy one. Started snowing here a couple hours ago and isn't supposed to stop till tonight.

Fumble central incoming

I've got Mahomes starting in one of my fantasy playoff games, hopefully not TOO sloppy. :lol:

I'm starting Garoppolo instead of Mahomes in another league. ;)
Mahomes deep ball to Hill.

Game is essentially over now lol

20191215_143906.jpg
This is what they're playing in.

49ers lose another game right at the end. Losing to the Falcons when trying to get the #1 seed, though...that's pretty crappy. Of course, no one who isn't named Kittle could seem to get open all day. At one point Garappolo threw 10 straight passes to Kittle. :eek-52:

49ers lose another game right at the end. Losing to the Falcons when trying to get the #1 seed, though...that's pretty crappy. Of course, no one who isn't named Kittle could seem to get open all day. At one point Garappolo threw 10 straight passes to Kittle. :eek-52:
The Falcons seem to be one of those losing teams that
have 'spoiler' in their DNA which shows up this time of year.

You guys like how my Bills clinched the 5 seed in prime time????

#BillsMafia

we had a couple teams run the ball down our throat this year, but for the most part the defense has been lights out. Granted, we’ve had an easy schedule, but our defense held New England and Baltimore in check.

#BillsMafia

we had a couple teams run the ball down our throat this year, but for the most part the defense has been lights out. Granted, we’ve had an easy schedule, but our defense held New England and Baltimore in check.

I don't like it...I have Cole Beasley in one of my fantasy playoff games. :lol:

I'm also pretty unhappy the 49ers let themselves get knocked from the 1 seed to the 5 seed.

Buffalo's D is damn good. The offense still needs work. Anything can happen in the playoffs though!

#BillsMafia

I don't like it...I have Cole Beasley in one of my fantasy playoff games. :lol:

I'm also pretty unhappy the 49ers let themselves get knocked from the 1 seed to the 5 seed.

Buffalo's D is damn good. The offense still needs work. Anything can happen in the playoffs though!

The niners game was exactly the type of upset we see this time a year. For awhile it looked like the Bengals might beat NE :eek-52:.

As far as the Bills I hate to admit it, but I must agree. 2 problems with the offense, well 3 really, Josh Allen has potential to be a superstar and has gotten better at being accurate, but he still hasn’t found his groove as an NFL QB, the offensive line is mediocre, especially when it comes to pass protection, and lastly the weapons just aren’t there. Josh Brown is a very good receiver, Cole Beasley is decent, everyone else stinks. We’re second in the league in drops. Next year we have the forth most cap space available to spend. I anticipate us going all in to improve the oline and get josh Allen some weapons.

Forum List

Back