NFL week 14 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Dammit! Wasn't able to get this going before the Thursday night game began. Was going to pick the Raiders over the Rams.

Anyways, guess I'll start with the Sunday games then...

Texans at Cowboys - Cowpies would probably win with their 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Eagles at Giants - Tough stretch for the Jints. Doubt they can beat the Iggles.

Vikings at Lions - A tough division matchup. Lions been hot lately. I'll still go with the Vikings in a close one.

Ravens at Steelers - Can the Ravens win without Jackson? I'll take the Steelers at home.

Browns at Bengals - Bengals at home.

Jets at Bills - Good matchup. I'll take the Bills at home.

Jaguars at Titans - Titans at home.

Chiefs at Broncos - I'll go with the Chefs. The Broncos are wasting a great defense.

Panthers at Seahawks - Seachix at home.

Buccaneers at 49ers - I'll go with the Bucs. Doubt "Mr Irrelevant" will keep up with Tom Brady.

Dolphins at Chargers - I'll go with the Fish.

Monday Night Game
Patriots
at Cardinals - I thought the Cards would be better this year, but they've been pretty sucky. I'll take the Pats on the road.

Bye Teams - Bears, Colts, Commanders, Falcons, Packers, Saints

Wow, that was unexpected! Baker Mayfield just picked up on the waiver wire on Tuesday, wins the game for the Rams with 9 seconds left in the game. Devastating loss for the Raiders who were on the cusp of pulling within range of a wildcard.

Yahoo had an article talking about how fir the second day in four days the refs aided a team coming from behind to win the game in prime time by not calling obvious holding penalty’s first doing it with the bucs on Monday night to add to Tom Brady’s comeback wins,is there really any surprise there? And now the rams on Thursday,they obviously wanted baker to get his first win with the rams in prime time,how anybody on this planet after all these years cannot see that these games are as rigged as pro wrestling all these years later,especially prime time games where so much money is involved,is beyond me,:uhoh3:

People here still refuse to accept reality on playoffs and superbowls thst they are fixed,even with the most obvious fixed Super Bowl the falcons and patriots game,thst it was planned way in advance fir the patriots to come from behind to give brady the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history to add to his legacy.even with it so obvious with how the coach stopped attacking them in the second half as he did in the first half and just ran the ball on every play as opposed to atttacking them as he did in the first half yet the sheep here still can’t see how these games are as phony and rigged as pro wrestling. :cuckoo:

Damn whoever figured the Vikings would stink it up against the lions.so much for the Vikings having any chance to go to the Super Bowl.i figured if they won the rest of their games they had a chance on beating the eagles once they got there but thst can be thrown out the window today,laying a turd against the lions of all people down the stretch they will be lucky if they don’t go one and done once they get there now. Well my original thoughts were correct on not trusting a Kirk cousins led team to make it to the Super Bowl,I stand behind thst,as long as the Vikings have Kurt cousins they will never be Super Bowl bound.

Another game that is a huge major surprise as well is the niners are blowing out the bucs,I figured the bucs would have this one in the bag and it would be just the opposite with the bucs blowing out the niners with jimmy g hurt and out for the game go figure.i saw a little of that game from highlights and that rookie quarterback purdy looks like the second coming of Montana,the niners are going to have to admit they made a mistake drafting what’s his name who has been a bust and make Purdy the starter next year

He was the last pick in the draft,time will tell if everything team in the league will be kicking themselves in the butt in the future fir passing up on him as they have the past twenty years on Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Dammit! Wasn't able to get this going before the Thursday night game began. Was going to pick the Raiders over the Rams.

Anyways, guess I'll start with the Sunday games then...

Texans at Cowboys - Cowpies would probably win with their 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Eagles at Giants - Tough stretch for the Jints. Doubt they can beat the Iggles.

Vikings at Lions - A tough division matchup. Lions been hot lately. I'll still go with the Vikings in a close one.

Ravens at Steelers - Can the Ravens win without Jackson? I'll take the Steelers at home.

Browns at Bengals - Bengals at home.

Jets at Bills - Good matchup. I'll take the Bills at home.

Jaguars at Titans - Titans at home.

Chiefs at Broncos - I'll go with the Chefs. The Broncos are wasting a great defense.

Panthers at Seahawks - Seachix at home.

Buccaneers at 49ers - I'll go with the Bucs. Doubt "Mr Irrelevant" will keep up with Tom Brady.

Dolphins at Chargers - I'll go with the Fish.

Monday Night Game
Patriots
at Cardinals - I thought the Cards would be better this year, but they've been pretty sucky. I'll take the Pats on the road.

Bye Teams - Bears, Colts, Commanders, Falcons, Packers, Saints

You lost

Rams
Vikings
Steelers
Titans
Seahawks
Bucs
Looks like the Chargers are going to win

When you start Week 15 thread post my predictions. Or I will carry them over. Here goes

49rs banged up with 3rd string qb, they still win
Vikings beat the Colts. What's wrong with the Vikings? They've been losing lately.
Ravens beat the Browns
Bills beat Dolphins
Eagles
Lions
Steelers
Chiefs
Saints
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots
Chargers
Bengals
Giants
Packers. I can't root for Rams. The worse they do, the better the draft pick they owe us because of the Stafford trade.

You lost

Rams
Vikings
Steelers
Titans
Seahawks
Bucs
Looks like the Chargers are going to win

When you start Week 15 thread post my predictions. Or I will carry them over. Here goes

49rs banged up with 3rd string qb, they still win
Vikings beat the Colts. What's wrong with the Vikings? They've been losing lately.
Ravens beat the Browns
Bills beat Dolphins
Eagles
Lions
Steelers
Chiefs
Saints
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots
Chargers
Bengals
Giants
Packers. I can't root for Rams. The worse they do, the better the draft pick they owe us because of the Stafford trade.
Yeah, didn't do very well this week. Lions looked very good today against the Vikings. They could be one of those "dark horse" teams if they can win out the rest of the year and make the playoffs. Looks like the Jints might be dropping off the playoff picture. Not too worried about the Vikings yet. If anyone told me at the beginning of the season that they would be 10-3 in week 14 I would have gladly taken that. I was hoping that they could catch up to the Eagles, but they are clearly a step above the competition this year. Now I'm hoping they get a favorable matchup in the playoffs rather than the 49ers or Cowboys.

Forum List

Back