Week 14 NFL picks

Bills need a good offensive line and a stud wide receiver and they can contend for a super bowl. I think they have something like 80 million in cap space. This offseason is huge for them.

Bills need a good offensive line and a stud wide receiver and they can contend for a super bowl. I think they have something like 80 million in cap space. This offseason is huge for them.

I was a huge fan and was able to follow them thru their SB runs back in the 90's while living in California! Love 'em! :113:

I was a huge fan and was able to follow them thru their SB runs back in the 90's while living in California! Love 'em! :113:

those teams had a lot of heart and talent

those teams had a lot of heart and talent

It was the dawn of free-agency I guess and they couldn't keep their players! They kept losing key positioned people every season! I hated when Cornelius Bennett was allowed to leave; same with Spiderman Tally! I replay their playoff comeback against Houston ever so often! I thought that game was over laying up there in bed! Games came on at 10 AM out in California and I worked nights! The blowout was putting me to sleep until they turned it around with backup players! :21: :19:

S
Chiefs started off rough basically giving NE the only points they have at halftime with stupid penalties.
But they are schooling the Pat's now.
Tom Brady has lost 2 in a row, proving
he's mortal after all.

Things are getting chippy with fouling Mahomes, but it wasn't called! The refs are so inconsistent in their BS! They gave KC a favorable 1st dpwn mark, but it was so out of whack it's being challenged & NE will win it! NOT! :1041: :102: :aargh: :2cents:

Officiating has sucked all season.

Pats season is over.

I may be getting good at this.
Nah. Just got lucky last week.
week-14-nfl-schedule (1).png

Forum List

Back