Week 14 NFL picks

Do you keep your bullshit in Word documents? I figure copy and paste would be faster than retyping every time you regurgitate the same tired old bullshit.

That Whiner vs Saints game was a real shootout. I knew the Saints left too much time on the clock. Of course the idiot facemask penalty really helped too. Kittle is a beast.

Who were those idiots yanking on that mask? I know it was frustrating not being able to bring Kittle down, but that was obscene with the Saints who I expect better of being professionals! :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents: :102:

Chiefs started off rough basically giving NE the only points they have at halftime with stupid penalties.
But they are schooling the Pat's now.

Chiefs started off rough basically giving NE the only points they have at halftime with stupid penalties.

It's been a great game for Mahomes and KC with just about everything working! The defense of NE is keeping the game within reach, stopping KC a couple times with some blitzes! KC better take this one after the disappointment last post-season @ home vs NE! That game was theirs, but a bonehead off-side gave the game away! KC needs this one badly! :14:

That Whiner vs Saints game was a real shootout. I knew the Saints left too much time on the clock. Of course the idiot facemask penalty really helped too. Kittle is a beast.

Who were those idiots yanking on that mask? I know it was frustrating not being able to bring Kittle down, but that was obscene with the Saints who I expect better of being professionals! :aargh: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents: :102:

The go ahead touch down to put NO ahead with 56 seconds to go should have gone to the officials. The D holding against Sherman giving NO a first down was bullshit, and the no calls on the touch down of holding and a block in the back were bullshit too.

The go ahead touch down to put NO ahead with 56 seconds to go should have gone to the officials. The D holding against Sherman giving NO a first down was bullshit, and the no calls on the touch down of holding and a block in the back were bullshit too.

Referees can be looking right at a play at times and still get it wrong! Today's featured game shows it all too well! :2cents:

S
Tom Brady has lost 2 in a row, proving
he's mortal after all.

Things are getting chippy with fouling Mahomes, but it wasn't called! The refs are so inconsistent in their BS! They gave KC a favorable 1st dpwn mark, but it was so out of whack it's being challenged & NE will win it! NOT! :1041: :102: :aargh: :2cents:

Referees can be looking right at a play at times and still get it wrong! Today's featured game shows it all too well! :2cents:

Wrong? Intentionally or out of incompetence?

Wrong? Intentionally or out of incompetence?

Can you believe it? That mark was off by at least a yard; maybe 2! I'll take it! NE are a bunch of a-holes expecting people to rollover for them with the help of the refs! :19: :abgg2q.jpg: :2cents:

S
Tom Brady has lost 2 in a row, proving
he's mortal after all.
It's not over yet
Yeah I was just about to say 23 - 13 in the 3rd quarter is nothing
against NE, especially after witnessing the 25 point comeback against Atlanta 3 years ago.

Forum List

Back