Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

Now THIS is hilarious:

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia.

Chatham pensioner, 85, charged after allegedly abusing Muslims outside Gillingham mosque in wake of Woolwich terror murder

And the same police that could not be bothered getting to the murdered soldier in time, when it came to protecting Muslims from angry Britons shouting things, then no expense was spared and no time wasted. Oh my...

Woolwich attack: 1,200 police on guard against revenge attacks against Muslim community - Telegraph

More concerned about protecting the terrorist Muslims then the scared/pissed-off natives?

That's sad. Not unexpected, but still sad.

so will the right to bear arms be the main agenda in the next London election?

I think "expelling the muslims" will be the main talking point in the next election over there.

Muslims and The Right To Bear Arms and Pressure Cookers will definitely be on the next elections agendas! I hope the Queen doesn't start ordering a house to house check for pressure cookers this year.

A handful of the terrorist attacks in the UK have been by Muslims.
The vast majority were by the American funded IRA terrorist group.

How quickly you lot like to forget how many people your money killed - bastards.

Well there goes the summer tourist season, what will those double decker bus drivers do now? look at playboy & penthouse magazines in their free time waiting to fill the bus?

How quickly you lot like to forget how many people your money killed - bastards.

God Bless the IRA. Ireland is for the Irish. England can go to Hell.

Half the bloody Irish live in north London. As for the IRA, I had to dodge their bombs when I went to work in the city every morning. They are nothing but murdering scum.

What an odd post.
I, a Muslim, publically reject terrorism and clearly oppose it to the point I would assist in arrest of terrorists in any way I was able.

You support terrorist murders.

Tell me, why are Muslims so evil?

What an odd post.
I, a Muslim, publically reject terrorism and clearly oppose it to the point I would assist in arrest of terrorists in any way I was able.

One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter.

When Bin Laden was killing Russians in Afghanistan, he was a Freedom fighter.

When he was kiling Americans in New York, he was a terrorists.

Generally, he was just an asshole.

[

not everyone dies when a gun is used as self defense

And when you give me figures that can be verified, I will consider them.

But frankly, all the "non-lethal" defensive uses of guns you talk about involve lots of suppossition and wishful thinking.

"I pointed a gun at him and he ran away".

Okay, maybe he wasn't intent on a crime, maybe you pointed a gun at him because he was scary and black.

See the problem here?

Likewise, not every gun crime ends in a death.
The argument goes both ways.

Bin Laden was never in Aghaniststan fighting Russians.

Um, yeah, actually, he was.

After leaving college in 1979, bin Laden went to Pakistan, joined Abdullah Azzam and used money and machinery from his own construction company to help the mujahideen resistance in the Soviet war in Afghanistan.[72] He later told a journalist: "I felt outraged that an injustice had been committed against the people of Afghanistan."[73] Under Operation Cyclone from 1979 to 1989, the United States provided financial aid and weapons to the mujahideen through Pakistan's ISI. Bin Laden met and built relations with Hamid Gul, who was a three-star general in the Pakistani army and head of the ISI agency. Although the United States provided the money and weapons, the training of militant groups was entirely done by the Pakistani Armed Forces and the ISI.

By 1984, bin Laden and Azzam established Maktab al-Khidamat, which funneled money, arms and fighters from around the Arab world into Afghanistan. Through al-Khadamat, bin Laden's inherited family fortune[74] paid for air tickets and accommodation, paid for paperwork with Pakistani authorities and provided other such services for the jihadi fighters. Bin Laden established camps inside Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan and trained volunteers from across the Muslim world to fight against the Soviet puppet regime, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. It was during this time that he became idolised by many Arabs.[6]

Looks like I have hit the "2000 Hit Mark". (not an easy task to accomplish in this board) does this mean I win a prize? like maybe a Nobel Peace Prize? Year supply of Froot Loops? or maybe even a supersize pressure cooker?

What an odd post.

I haven't asserted all Muslims are evil. And Ireland is for the Irish. The English don't belong there. It's time they went back home. The IRA were true heroes in their defiant defense of their homeland. Their cause was and still is just and honorable.

Last edited:
IRA hero - crap

They were nasty cowards who hid like rats whist their bombs ripped people to bits.
Your attitude is filthy.

[

not everyone dies when a gun is used as self defense

But frankly, all the "non-lethal" defensive uses of guns you talk about involve lots of suppossition and wishful thinking.

Okay, maybe he wasn't intent on a crime, maybe you pointed a gun at him because he was scary and black.

See the problem here?

that is certainly one way to defend gun control

that the victim has some odds of not being shot to death

by an armed criminal

--LOL

but of course that is for the criminal to decide

--LOL

See the problem here?

that is certainly one way to defend gun control

that the victim has some odds of not being shot to death

by an armed criminal

--LOL

but of course that is for the criminal to decide

--LOL

Maybe if we didn't have the placebo of the false belief guns make you safer, we'd start correcting the problems that cause crime.

Hey, how is it we need to lock up 2 million people and have the highest crime rate in the industrialized world, despite having all these guns?

Germany- No guns. Little crime, only lock up 78,000 people.
Japan - No guns. Little Crime, only lock up 69,000 people.

Hmmmmmm

IRA hero - crap

They were nasty cowards who hid like rats whist their bombs ripped people to bits.
Your attitude is filthy.

They fought and died for their Country. They were anything but cowards. The English invaded, stole their land, and have brutally slaughtered countless Irish over the centuries. The IRA did what they had to do. They are heroes. The English don't belong in Ireland. They never did.

IRA hero - crap

Your attitude is filthy.

They fought and died for their Country. They were anything but cowards. The English invaded, stole their land, and have brutally slaughtered countless Irish over the centuries. The IRA did what they had to do. They are heroes. The English don't belong in Ireland. They never did.

The IRA are scum sucking murderers who gave up the fight when they started getting targeted by the Northern Irish. I remember there was a bomb on a train sent to Dublin that did not explode, but it was enough to make the IRA run like chickens.

Last edited:
IRA hero - crap

Your attitude is filthy.

The IRA are scum sucking murderers who gave up the fight when they started getting targeted by the Northern Irish. I remember there was a bomb on a train sent to Dublin that did not explode, but it was enough to make the IRA run like chickens.

Your view is obviously a bit skewed. The English invaded and stole their land. The IRA's only fault is that they've given up the fight. The English should simply go back home.

Forum List

Back