Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

Lets face it, Great Britain is mere shell of its former self. It's been reduced to being an oppressive & weak little Nanny/Police State. It is what it is.

We have backed America in Iraq and Afghanistan and our soldiers are still dying there.
We fought our own battle in the Falklands not long ago, and kicked the argies out.

We do not go out of our way looking for trouble but we will deal with it when it comes.
I expect that if Muslim violence continues we will probably arm all the police.

Yep. They have Muslims, we have Mexicans.

Oh, we have plenty of Muslims: that's why we get all the terrorism attacks. Mexicans don't do that. They just blow leaves and set in landscaping around banks and fix roofs.

For sheer determination to take over the whole country, my money is on the Muslims. The Mexicans don't stand a chance relative to the Muslims. Muslims are serious. They mean to take over the country, and they will kill as often as they need to, to do it.

Um....you're forgetting something.

Number of Mexicans converting to Islam rises | Islam | World Bulletin

Lets face it, Great Britain is mere shell of its former self. It's been reduced to being an oppressive & weak little Nanny/Police State. It is what it is.

We have backed America in Iraq and Afghanistan and our soldiers are still dying there.
We fought our own battle in the Falklands not long ago, and kicked the argies out.

We do not go out of our way looking for trouble but we will deal with it when it comes.
I expect that if Muslim violence continues we will probably arm all the police.

I hear ya, but it appears your Nation has become cannibalistic. They've been eating their own for many years now. Great Britain is being destroyed from within. I'm surprised the People have gone along so willingly. They seem to be embracing their Nanny/Police State.

I just read where the British Government is currently arresting Citizens for making controversial comments about this tragedy on the Internet. I just don't know what happened to England. I have no choice but to conclude Great Britain is merely an oppressive & weak little Nanny/Police State at this point. And it does hurt me to say that.

how about all of those vampires on the loose in London? is an individual allowed to shoot one as Dracula is eating their necks?

Very true, what a problem, and those vampires never die, they just come back and back. And then there is Jack the Ripper, and also all those lurid deaths Sherlock Holmes investigated! Not to mention the large new zombie populations constantly attacking London.

I don't know about the British, with their repeated infestations of monsters attacking Londoners on the streets. They either need better policing or to allow self-defense, one.

Now THIS is hilarious:

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia.

Chatham pensioner, 85, charged after allegedly abusing Muslims outside Gillingham mosque in wake of Woolwich terror murder

And the same police that could not be bothered getting to the murdered soldier in time, when it came to protecting Muslims from angry Britons shouting things, then no expense was spared and no time wasted. Oh my...

Woolwich attack: 1,200 police on guard against revenge attacks against Muslim community - Telegraph

Now THIS is hilarious:

London Police Took 20 Min to Respond to Muslim Beheading, But Quickly Arrest 85-Year-Old British Woman for Islamophobia.

Chatham pensioner, 85, charged after allegedly abusing Muslims outside Gillingham mosque in wake of Woolwich terror murder

And the same police that could not be bothered getting to the murdered soldier in time, when it came to protecting Muslims from angry Britons shouting things, then no expense was spared and no time wasted. Oh my...

Woolwich attack: 1,200 police on guard against revenge attacks against Muslim community - Telegraph

Nanny/Police State run amok. :cuckoo:

Yer lying again, junior. You would rather I were dead. Even if you won't admit it, especially to yourself, we both know that is true.

You work on the assumption I care one way or the other about a person I never met.

But since the incident you cite involves family, I can't talk about it, or speculate what the real story might have been. Nor would I really want to.

The terrorist had a gun.

If the British people are capable of good sense they will be arming themselves right now. Small arms dealers will be bringing them in through every inlet and cove.

Yuppers. The terrorists had the gun and the machetes.

Bad guys always have the illegal weapons.

No, one of them had a replica that had been altered to chamber a live round. The metal used to make the replica couldn't cope with the expansive pressure the discharged round produced, and consequently the gunman lost a finger and thumb as the 'gun' blew-up in his hand.

Yer lying again, junior. You would rather I were dead. Even if you won't admit it, especially to yourself, we both know that is true.

You work on the assumption I care one way or the other about a person I never met.

But since the incident you cite involves family, I can't talk about it, or speculate what the real story might have been. Nor would I really want to.

No, you're lying YET AGAIN, child. We both know that you would rather someone were horribly killed than defended themselves with a gun. It really is that simple.

Now THIS is hilarious:

Europe is very PC about these things. Anything you say is a possible hate crime.

Good thing people are starting to notice, and another reason why I am not in a rush to head back to London.

No, you're lying YET AGAIN, child. We both know that you would rather someone were horribly killed than defended themselves with a gun. It really is that simple.

NO, I don't believe people defend themselves with guns often enough to justify the thousands of innocent people who are killed by guns.

Forum List

Back