Wednesdays London Terrorism;No One In The Crowd Had A Gun To Save The Soldier?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:terror:

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What? No private citizen is allowed to carry a licensed weapon?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
:banana2:

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

The terrorist had a gun.

If the British people are capable of good sense they will be arming themselves right now. Small arms dealers will be bringing them in through every inlet and cove.

The terrorist had a gun.

If the British people are capable of good sense they will be arming themselves right now. Small arms dealers will be bringing them in through every inlet and cove.

Yuppers. The terrorists had the gun and the machetes.

Bad guys always have the illegal weapons.

Soldier gets butchered on the streets of London, crowd watches in Horror. And no one has a gun or weapon? No one attempts to prevent this vicious bloody act of terror on the streets?
What happened Wednesday in London was a perfect scenario of what will happen if Liberals have their way! They better bring this up in the media.
What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?
Most likely, the soldier was killed when the car hit him.

Now we wait to hear from the anti-gun groups. will they mention this event? this is what happens when a madman/or group of murderers seek out a "Gun-Free" Zone and have a field day with their weapons.

What would of happened to the terrorists if they attempted this stunt in a busy town in Texas?:banana2:

(My bold)

They never would have hit the soldier (?), of course. Everybody in TX knows that cars, trucks, jeeps, etc. have the right o' way all the time. It wouldn't occur to anyone to try to stand in front of an on-rushing vehicle & count on the driver to stop - nor even see that there was a speedbump in the way.

As I understand it, the terrorists knocked the soldier down, & then proceeded to attack him with knives & a machete? I can understand that they managed to hit him with the car - UK is a crowded place, & everybody depends on drivers to follow the rules of the road. Once they'd knocked him down & attacked him, though - I'm suprised there were no good citizens to rush in & try to subdue or @ least chase away the attackers. Do we know the attackers had a gun or guns?

That is the main difference if this had happened in TX, I think. Bystanders would have @ least attempted to take down the attackers en masse. If the attackers had guns or were handy with their knives, it might have gone badly. But a mob in TX might have carried the day. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that. &, of course, there are lots of sidearms in TX, & carried ready to hand in cars, etc. The attackers would have been lucky to have survived their capture.

It took the British police 20 minutes to respond. At that point it's "just bring the body bag" and the yellow police tape for the crime scene.
You can't save a man being butchered if one's response time takes that long.

And I'm not blaming the police but there were people who wanted to save the young man but were unable to.

In the first terrorist murder on the British mainland since the 7/7 suicide bombings of 2005, the men attempted to behead the soldier, hacking at him like a “piece of meat” in front of dozens of witnesses, before both were shot by police who took around 20 minutes to arrive.

attack_2570519c.jpg

British soldier beheaded on busy London street in terror attack - Telegraph

Last edited:

If the crowd had brandished broom sticks and beaten the assailants back, it would have been called a race riot, and the assailants would be the "victims".

You know how liberalism "works".

I am guessing that the people there are told the same we hear over here. The police will protect you. If none are around or can't get there in time, too bad, so sad. Sucks to be you.

Even their police don't have guns. The UK is a neutered nation.
Those who killed the soldier were shot by the police.
I've seen no mention that the perpetrators had guns.

Even their police don't have guns. The UK is a neutered nation.
Those who killed the soldier were shot by the police.
I've seen no mention that the perpetrators had guns.

They can only use guns under 'special circumstances.' Not sure how that's defined but they don't regularly carry guns outside of Ireland.

Someone should have taken the guy out before he could get a message out. He got in an on-camera interview and was able to talk to a few other people as well. That sucks

Not carrying a gun for protection makes them feel superior to those rebellious colonists/Americans. ;)

Forum List

Back