IRS testimony reveals IRS Shulman went to White House 118 times in 2 years.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
According to Republican Rep. Jim Jordan and White House visitor logs, former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 118 times in 2010 and 2011. This is the same time period when Tea Party groups were inappropriately targeted and intimidated by the IRS.

Testifying in front of lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday, Shulman admitted that many of the meetings with the White House were to discuss how to implement ObamaCare.

"The IRS has a major roll in the money flow," Shulman said.

Shulman denied ever discussing 501c(4) groups with White House officials and failed to name who he met with during his visits. At the time Shulman met with the White House throughout 2010 and 2011, Tea Party and Patriot groups were expressing opposition to ObamaCare.

Former IRS Commissioner Visited White House 118 Times During Tea Party Targeting | IRS Scandal | Fox Nation

Now Shulman who was Lerner's boss--was asked that ever during these 118 visits did he mention or discuss with anyone the targeting of conservative groups. His answer was of course NO. Note also that Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits.

Bob Beckle--being a true blue liberal is very suspicious and stated so tonight. He doesn't believe that Shulman spent so much time at the White House and this was never brought up. Beckle believes that someone close in the White House--(not Obama) possibly a political agent of Obama may have coerced with Shulman to target conservative groups.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQS280RgEA]Former IRS Commish Shulman cites Easter Egg Roll for visiting White House 118 times - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hell of a coincidence. "Operation Target Conservatives" was so well organized so took some serious planning. 118 meetings would do it.

Nothing really new from this standpoint. In the final analysis
obama slept during benghazi
dems in the irs targeted the rw to suppress the vote and, threaten donors
doj spied on fox news reporter hoping to get dirt on fox news, like an affair or etc.

all to get stupid reelected

181286_10151442834875197_1777835197_n.jpg

According to Republican Rep. Jim Jordan and White House visitor logs, former IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman visited the White House 118 times in 2010 and 2011. This is the same time period when Tea Party groups were inappropriately targeted and intimidated by the IRS.

Testifying in front of lawmakers on Capitol Hill Wednesday, Shulman admitted that many of the meetings with the White House were to discuss how to implement ObamaCare.

Shulman denied ever discussing 501c(4) groups with White House officials and failed to name who he met with during his visits. At the time Shulman met with the White House throughout 2010 and 2011, Tea Party and Patriot groups were expressing opposition to ObamaCare.

Former IRS Commissioner Visited White House 118 Times During Tea Party Targeting | IRS Scandal | Fox Nation

Now Shulman who was Lerner's boss--was asked that ever during these 118 visits did he mention or discuss with anyone the targeting of conservative groups. His answer was of course NO. Note also that Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits.

Bob Beckle--being a true blue liberal is very suspicious and stated so tonight. He doesn't believe that Shulman spent so much time at the White House and this was never brought up. Beckle believes that someone close in the White House--(not Obama) possibly a political agent of Obama may have coerced with Shulman to target conservative groups.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQS280RgEA]Former IRS Commish Shulman cites Easter Egg Roll for visiting White House 118 times - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't it make any of the liberals a little uneasy when you hear, "Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits."? Isn't this a tad more than obvious?

When the scandals mount, and the "I can't recall," "I plead the fifth," "I did nothing wrong according to my job description," answers keep building at the same rate, something is very wrong.

Doesn't it make any of the liberals a little uneasy when you hear, "Shulman would not disclose the name or names of the people he met with during these 118 visits."? Isn't this a tad more than obvious?

When the scandals mount, and the "I can't recall," "I plead the fifth," "I did nothing wrong according to my job description," answers keep building at the same rate, something is very wrong.

Nah, they justify it with a tit for tat and "payback is a bitch" mentality...in their minds, this administration is absolved of any wrong doing because they'll never compare to the last one.

Former IRS Commish Shulman cites Easter Egg Roll for visiting White House 118 times - YouTube

Nah, they justify it with a tit for tat and "payback is a bitch" mentality...in their minds, this administration is absolved of any wrong doing because they'll never compare to the last one.

I think they justify it it as "Anything is fair if it is an Election Year.

I.E. CHICAGO POLITICS....

People are going to eventually break on this someone will as soon as a special prosecutor is appointed....Get um all under oath. I agree with Bill Kristol on this... Start from the bottom and work your way up

You repubs don't have too much compared to real crimes but I imagine your party of douchebags, hee haws and tea baggers will try to carry this to impeachment. Not that I'm a big fan of Obama. He was too inexperienced to understand the reptilian brain of republicans. He should have went for the jugular on day one. Started investigations into the bush war crimes, fired all US attorneys put in by bush, and took harry reid for an airplane ride to convince him to get rid of the fillibuster rule that allowed a minority of republican scum to stonewall everything like they were the majority.

People are going to eventually break on this someone will as soon as a special prosecutor is appointed....Get um all under oath. I agree with Bill Kristol on this... Start from the bottom and work your way up

Another reagan quote I see along with the American flag. You know about all the criminals in his administration? Ever heard of Iran Contra? Real impeachable offenses. Lots of felonies in his administration also.

You repubs don't have too much compared to real crimes but I imagine your party of douchebags, hee haws and tea baggers will try to carry this to impeachment. Not that I'm a big fan of Obama. He was too inexperienced to understand the reptilian brain of republicans. He should have went for the jugular on day one. Started investigations into the bush war crimes, fired all US attorneys put in by bush, and took harry reid for an airplane ride to convince him to get rid of the fillibuster rule that allowed a minority of republican scum to stonewall everything like they were the majority.

owe... Shut up.. you don't care if the IRS targets American citizens because of their political beliefs . I'll never understand this stupid emotional Obama love:cuckoo:

Was he going to see Obama? If so could that mean that this could be coming from the top?

As we've seen so often within this administration "No one knows anything--or they can't remember."

Bob Beckle a confirmed liberal democrat suspects that Shulman might have been meeting with one of Obama's political advisors.

IRS-Audited.jpg

Repubs also love to try to have it both ways. The "Chicago Politics" bullshit is too funny. Yeah, let's say Obama is a bare knuckle's shady dealer...okay if you're going to play that card, you're also going to have to explain how the bare knuckles shady dealer would invite his co-conspirator to the White House--and have the visits logged each time--118 times.

Don't know about you but if I'm in cahoots with someone who is doing something wrong, I'm going to go out of my way to distance myself from them; not drive the getaway car and leave a note for the cops to where to find us.

The IRS matter is a scandal and Obama is responsible as President. But come the fuck on with these conspiracy theories or at least come up with one that makes sense. "Yes, come to the White House 118 times so we can plot strategy in broad daylight."

Jackson is batshit crazy

So who exactly would it have been bad for him to see?

BTW, wouldn't the source of the 118 number know exactly who he met?
Why yes, yes they would. So if this person or people are so bad why didn't the source name them???

How many times did he meet Obama?

Former IRS Commish Shulman cites Easter Egg Roll for visiting White House 118 times - YouTube

So who exactly would it have been bad for him to see?

BTW, wouldn't the source of the 118 number know exactly who he met?
Why yes, yes they would. So if this person or people are so bad why didn't the source name them???

How many times did he meet Obama?

Well, I think you're wrong.

Whenever I visit the White House, Pentagon, National Military Command Center, NORAD, The Kremlin, Versailles, nobody ever ask me who I'm there to see or records it...I just tell them not to worry about it and usually the guard behind the desk is okay with it.

Earlier when the GOP tried to launch this batshit crazy conspiracy theory, they linked to the searchable database of White House visitors. Gee, and the database had the person or person's being visited or, in some cases, the general event they were a part of.

The No-Planers over at the conspiracy forum think these guys have been out in the sun too long.

Here is a link to the visitor logs:

http://www.usnews.com/whitehouse/visitors

I didn't see 118 visits but I'm sure they are in there...somewhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back