Weather Channel Founder Explains the History of the Global Warming Hoax

I ignore Frank, the same way I'd ignore any babbling retard.

Same for several of the deniers here. Being they're dishonest idiots and everyone knows it, there's nothing to be gained from talking to them.
Or you could just post the experiment that shows how a 120ppm increase in CO2 can raise temperature and lower ocean pH.

So far the AGWCult response has been either, we already posted it or you need a container the size of the Earth to perform it properly.

And I laugh every time you dodge the question and hurl an insult. It's another shrunken Warmer head on my belt

I ignore Frank, the same way I'd ignore any babbling retard.

Same for several of the deniers here. Being they're dishonest idiots and everyone knows it, there's nothing to be gained from talking to them.
Or you could just post the experiment that shows how a 120ppm increase in CO2 can raise temperature and lower ocean pH.

So far the AGWCult response has been either, we already posted it or you need a container the size of the Earth to perform it properly.

And I laugh every time you dodge the question and hurl an insult. It's another shrunken Warmer head on my belt

Our response has been that they've already been posted because they have. And you know it yet choose to lie about it. So it should not surprise you that we choose not to deal with you.

24xkwu9.png

Forum List

Back