Wearing a Clean Sheet: Missouri Republican Governor Candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute

You too fail in an attempt at a moral equivalency.

It's like when people like you defend Justice Kavanaugh's college shit. Obvious college pranks that fail, do not make anyone a Klansman.

The "Missouri gubernatorial candidate who once admitted to being an “honorary” member of the Klu Klux Klan says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot."

The Klansman is not running away from the seriousness of being a Klansman.

View attachment 910817

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

Why are you talking about Kavanaugh? Your party's long, intertwined history with the KKK is the subject here.

That particular posted image and link was what you were referring to, so I posted it.

The guy admitted the image in the OP is him.

pay attention, you apologist loser.

Mr McClanhan this week confirmed to the River Front Times that it was him in the photo published by the ADL, but denied he was ever a member of the Klu Klux Klan.

:rolleyes:

You ARE SO DUMB.

that it was him in the photo published by the ADL

YEP! That's where I found the real image!
www.adl.org/resources/blog/adl-researchers-identify-failed-extremist-candidates-missouri-and-north-carolina
1709322430916.png

The guy admitted the image in the OP is him.

Nope, he never admitted such a thing. The "journalists," at MSN used a stock photo, and I could clearly SEE it was a stock photo, but you are too dumb to see it as well!

8hn57b.jpg

Mr McClanhan this week confirmed to the River Front Times that it was him in the photo published by the ADL, but denied he was ever a member of the Klu Klux Klan. -- Sorry, MisterBeale
Give me a link to a ADL website with that photo and I will admit you are correct.

The MSN story that you linked?

That is from;

1709323449317.png

You too fail in an attempt at a moral equivalency.

It's like when people like you defend Justice Kavanaugh's college shit. Obvious college pranks that fail, do not make anyone a Klansman.

The "Missouri gubernatorial candidate who once admitted to being an “honorary” member of the Klu Klux Klan says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot."

The Klansman is not running away from the seriousness of being a Klansman.

View attachment 910817

Missouri Republican governor candidate revealed as ‘honorary’ KKK member pictured making Nazi salute​

This isn't a nazi salute. It looks like he's holding up his hand to stop
Or. Perhaps waving.

How long do democrats propose using Halloween costumes as evidence of racism?

says he will defy attempts by the state Republican Party to have him kicked off the ballot
Dumb ass.
And I clicked on that link . . . it leads to this story, which has NOTHING TO DO with him or the party ballot, so?
I am completely confused TBH.

I have always found the Independent out of the UK a really subversive and sketchy outfit. Real Americans should ignore that, the BBC, and The Guardian like that plague if they had the sense the lord gave them.

I don't think any conservative or anyone in the GOP would give this guy the time of day TBH. This whole thread is garbage, TBH.

Not surprised. Are any of you? This guy would most definitely have been a Democrat back in the day when Southern, White, Christian, Conservatives hid out i the open in the Democratic party of old.

I'm not sure what else I can say here...

View attachment 910811
That’s nothing compared to the violent murderous BLM riots. It’s nothing compared to the black gang violence all over the cities in America. That’s nothing compared to the young white kids committing mass school shooting …hooked on drugs.

Blacks used to own 1 million white slaves in Africa …

The klan was not just filled with Democrats, but also Republicans.

And the Dixie Krats did a lot of great things for poor white and Black people in the south. You know even in the 1930s and 50s America was probably the most liberal country of the world. Some people are proud of American history, others disrespect and insult it, and the latter are a problem for our country.

Left-wing blm radicals act like America was the only country in the world that practiced slavery or had issues involving bigotry…. it wasn’t

Forum List

Back