Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA

Ringe...so far is hitting all the boxes for troll.
His wife recently passed away so I go easy on him.
Yeah that’s the ONLY reason he gets a pass now.I had to fight real hard to stay away from name callling about him for that very reason.he is getting a pass right now on not wanting to look at the facts only seeing what he wants to see all the time.

It wasn’t very many years after the world-wide web became operational that it was contaminated by secret disinformation agencies and also by individuals that were eventually called internet trolls. Trolls (defined below) began interjecting themselves – uninvited and unwanted – into otherwise useful and productive conversations involving web-groups of like-minded individuals.
Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Or....just random folks who enjoy popping conspiracy boils using the light of reason and evidence as their needle.

Typical ^ internet troll tactic of attacking
members of news boards.

btw....talk about someone with zero friends here except for your own socks ;)

So you bumped the thread to get our attention....and then complain about our attention?

Trolls (defined below) began interjecting themselves – uninvited and unwanted – into otherwise useful and productive conversations involving web-groups of like-minded individuals.
Poor people live under bridges, and their help isn't wanted anywhere, because the dictatorship of the proletariat won't budge on the groupthink. What's new?

gif.gif

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Do you get paid to post? I don't and I have never known anyone who got paid to post.

Sounds like another crackpot conspiracy theory to me.

When you work for the dark ones, do they really make you watch a child sex slave being
skinned alive and then you all have to drink the blood passed around - while the child is still screaming ?
That's some weird shit you fucking pedophiles are into.
View attachment 240158

Weirder still that you believe such stupid shit.

Do you get paid to post? I don't and I have never known anyone who got paid to post.

Sounds like another crackpot conspiracy theory to me.
The stupidity of claims is proven by the simple fact that forums like this are uninportant and obscure.

No one gives a damn about someone posting silly conspiracy theories on a thread like this nor would any agency or person waste money to pay someone to argue here.

They use such claims to deny facts and evidence which ruins their claims and of course to make themselves seem important.

The stupidity of claims is proven by the simple fact that forums like this are uninportant and obscure.

No one gives a damn about someone posting silly conspiracy theories on a thread like this nor would any agency or person waste money to pay someone to argue here.

They use such claims to deny facts and evidence which ruins their claims and of course to make themselves seem important.

Correct and these poor fools have really inflated sense of their importance.

Is that insecurity and low self esteem or something from their childhood.

Most people have done at least something in their life to contribute...

Forum List

Back