Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Now I know why y'all hate me, y'all think I'm a CIA agent. Well fuck damn, if that's what you think I am, then let me seize up your computer and empty your assets, I have the power!

Now I know why y'all hate me, y'all think I'm a CIA agent. Well fuck damn, if that's what you think I am, then let me seize up your computer and empty your assets, I have the power!
Please speak directly into the plant on your coffee table. We are not getting a clear signal.

There is a piece of shit in the WH that says I do.
No there is not.

Biden may be many things but he was legitimately elected. That is fact. The election theft morons have massively failed and no one can produce evidence of massive fraud or theft.

No there is not.

Biden may be many things but he was legitimately elected. That is fact. The election theft morons have massively failed and no one can produce evidence of massive fraud or theft.
No, he was not. The evidence is there. No one in our corrupt federal government will investigate it. So far no court will hear evidence. Nothing can be proven until evidence is heard and investigated.

No, he was not. The evidence is there. No one in our corrupt federal government will investigate it. So far no court will hear evidence. Nothing can be proven until evidence is heard and investigated.
Yes he was and you are a coward and a liar.

There is no evidence.

There is nothing to investigate you fool and that is fact in your FACE

Forum List

Back