Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA

When you work for the dark ones, do they really make you watch a child sex slave being
skinned alive and then you all have to drink the blood passed around - while the child is still screaming ?
That's some weird shit you fucking pedophiles are into.
View attachment 240158
See what I mean?

You want an echo chamber with no dissent and no facts.

Sorry you can't have it.

You have been corrected again

A conspiracy link claiming it's all a conspiracy........ :rofl:
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
Like you're the first person to make this bogus claim on this board..... :lmao:
When I need a trophy for most unique topic ever posted, I'll give you a shout bro.

you won't ever teach the idiot a thing 70 some years of indoctrination that stupid mother fk is going to die loving the asshole of Government being probed up his ass. It's authority dumb asses love it.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.
When I need a trophy for most unique topic ever posted, I'll give you a shout bro.

you won't ever teach the idiot a thing 70 some years of indoctrination that stupid mother fk is going to die loving the asshole of Government being probed up his ass. It's authority dumb asses love it.

:rofl:

Yes, you do have a problem....... that can be fixed if you seek help......

The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories

You and your little pals around here are comprised of the quintessential embodiment
that the op is about. The fact that you are questioning its validity is
evidence in and of itself that you are FULL OF SHIT. :4_13_65:
Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive.

You and your little pals around here are comprised of the quintessential embodiment
Obviously you didn't read the academic article........ Otherwise you wouldn't have confirmed it..... Oh well.

And what precisely makes you immune to the same indoctrination?

You are not smarter or more enlightened nor do you possess better evidence or information.

If this so called indoctrination exists it would control you as well as anyone so try giving a logical and reasonable answer.

Here's a little help for you kid.'

A circular argument is self defeating and that is what you posted.

Questioning ones conclusions or opinions or there validity is never proof that said opinions of conclusions are true.

If your logic could be applied in an intelligent way I could prove that I am your overlord and master simply because you would deny the validity of such a claim.

So try and post some reasonable ideas or evidence rather than screeching rusty wheel circular logic.

Questioning ones conclusions or opinions or there validity is never proof that said opinions of conclusions are true.

If your logic could be applied in an intelligent way I could prove that I am your overlord and master simply because you would deny the validity of such a claim.

So try and post some reasonable ideas or evidence rather than screeching rusty wheel circular logic.
Whew were they right about you .....btw, I'm 57, so if that's a 'kid' to you, you're a little older than I thought.
And you've been an obvious total dick since day one so nothing you say
matters to me at ....all.

Whew were they right about you .....btw, I'm 57, so if that's a 'kid' to you, you're a little older than I thought.
And you've been an obvious total dick since day one so nothing you say
matters to me at ....all.
No clearly you are not mature enough or bright enough to understand but you dod post a self defeating circular argument.

Yep, pretty good definition. Here is an outstanding example:

Weaponizing the Term Conspiracy Theory - Disinformation Agents and the CIA

Forum List

Back