Weaponizing The Media

Not only does the Wehrmacht....er, Democrat Party.....control the dissemination of information through their bought and paid for media, but it has the power to censor stories that they don't like......as they did with the Chinese bribery of the Bidens,.....

.....and they use the publishing industry to make certain their scribes get published, and less so conservative authors.

Chapter 6 of
1619729852040.png
explains:

"Book publishing has long been another method for the ruling class to take in one another’s laundry and give each other jobs. Vast agglomerations of money are deployed to publish and promote liberal authors. National magazines and newspapers give hallucinatory reviews of books by their fellow liberals and snub books by conservatives.

Ludicrous uncompensated advances are made to support liberal authors, and liberal jeremiads make it to print without the most cursory fact-checking.

Meanwhile, the entire information industry works overtime to suppress conservative books. The left’s control of the monopoly media has its greatest crossover effect on books. While the radio and Internet can bring conservatives to people’s homes “with the flick of a dial or modem, conservative books have to clear three sets of liberal censors before making their way to readers."

On the bright side......it is well known that Democrats don't read books, it's simply a pay-off to their fav authors.
"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

People who believe The Big Lie that the election was stolen spread by their lying, scamming, conspiracy-laden, right-wing media whining about the MSM being "weaponized" is pretty damn funny!

:lol:

Spiderman Irony Meter.jpg

People who believe The Big Lie that the election was stolen spread by their lying, scamming, conspiracy-laden, right-wing media whining about the MSM being "weaponized" is pretty damn funny!

:lol:

View attachment 485327

I'm surprised you're not embarrassed to offer your posts, after this infantile post of yours, claiming that when choosing a leader, policies don't matter....

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

You: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

1619731006681.png

A pity that anyone as ignorant of politics.....you.....should never vote for a leader.

You have proven a terrible disappointment.

This from 1977. The cia back in the '50s were compromising the media under operation mockingbird and others. Today it is impossible to draw a line between intel and the media. Not to say good or bad, it's just how it is, and we know and accept it because the truth would be unbearable.

Well....they own it.
Might as well label it the "Ministry of Truth".....it's simply a clutch of Democrats with press passes.

1. "I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

3. Fake Stories that needed fact checkers: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

View attachment 485262

4. If Democrat voters only read.....they might remember Winston Smith, lead character in 1984....
Winston Smith works in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line.

'If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.'

What you're saying is that lies are the same as truths and that evidence is unimportant. Why am I not at all surprised?

Well....they own it.
Might as well label it the "Ministry of Truth".....it's simply a clutch of Democrats with press passes.

1. "I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

3. Fake Stories that needed fact checkers: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

View attachment 485262

4. If Democrat voters only read.....they might remember Winston Smith, lead character in 1984....
Winston Smith works in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, where his job is to rewrite historical documents so they match the constantly changing current party line.

'If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.'

What you're saying is that lies are the same as truths and that evidence is unimportant. Why am I not at all surprised?

"What you're saying is that lies are the same as truths and that evidence is unimportant."

In what quote of mine did I say that?

And, once again we find Democrats lie about everything.

Since the MSM acts as a propaganda arm & marketing tool for Dems, then can their political donations for favor be deemed a bribe?
Can political protection and favors be a quid pro quo as a bribe ?
And MSM orchestrated run deflection campaigns on behalf of the party be deemed of excess value thus campaign finance fraud ? And any payment to MSM through ads or backdoor deals be construed as bribes and violation of broadcast licensing?

Last edited:
Since the MSM acts as a propaganda arm & marketing tool for Dems, then can their political donations for favor be deemed a bribe?
And MSM orchestrated run deflection campaigns on behalf of the party be deemed of excess value thus campaign finance fraud ? And any payment to MSM through ads or backdoor deals be construed as bribes and violation of broadcast licensing?

Absolutely!!!

"In-kind" contributions.

But.....sadly, laws don't apply to the Democrats.

This is what the Left does.....in Cuba, the Soviet Union, .....America.

They can't rest until they destroy, put one in prison, ruin financially.....anyone in their way.

General Flynn

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????

Absolutely!!!

"In-kind" contributions.

But.....sadly, laws don't apply to the Democrats.

This is what the Left does.....in Cuba, the Soviet Union, .....America.

They can't rest until they destroy, put one in prison, ruin financially.....anyone in their way.

General Flynn

Scooter Libby

Papadopolous, Page, .......Trump

Any charges or investigations of Julie Swetnick ???? Blasey Ford????
That was clearly a pro choice (admittingly later) hit job and you are correct, not one false charges charge levied against the law firm that conveniently and suspiciously had connections to the first (Ford) and second
(Swetnick) false charge & testimony.
Because nobody ever files a false charges charge they can know there is no reprocussions and do it again at will, as they do and will continue to do until someone with brass balls stops them, and I'm sad to say that wasn't Bill Barr.

100% correct. Let's not forget it was Obama who also weaponized BLM by giving them the Presidential endorsement and his weighing in on the Cambridge Police, Trayvon and Michael Brown cases.

Also Obama used the IRS to target Conservatives.

The American Press protects and defends corrupt and racist Democrats.
They relentlessly attack the Republicans.
They treat Rep presidents and Dem presidents entirely different.
They are never objective.
Holt is a dolt.
Not just Democrats,....the MSM falls into
play like this;
040.jpg

The media is literally the 1984 'Ministry of Truth' now. All of them know the truth but sign NDA's ....it's why they're so unhappy----a dishonest journalist has no soul- you can see it in their eyes.

Holt is a dolt.
play like this;
View attachment 485649
The media is literally the 1984 'Ministry of Truth' now. All of them know the truth but sign NDA's ....it's why they're so unhappy----a dishonest journalist has no soul- you can see it in their eyes.
And as Ichigo said about weaponization of the IRS even the media moguls use their connections in the IRS to get revenge on those they see as rivals or problematic to their schemes and corruption ties. I know this first hand, because I cost
Time Warner Billions in helping Al Franken squelch their Comcast merger, and they went after him with the good old sexual missconduct media hit job that forced him to step down and with me they used the IRS with what I suspect to be a relative of a CNN host with the same last name same city, who worked in the IRS, who's boss had a trail of anti trump comments and connections online.
But it was so obvious and weird behavior that their excuses for their rediculous and unrelated repeated form requests of info already sent previously,
and obstruction from sending me requested forms that could prove their harassment to a judge, made it an obvious hit job. The seperate gov dept investigative general that regulates waste and corrupt behavior in the IRS helped me nip that run around routine in the bud, however my rights to prosecute were violated by their coworkers having their back and obstructing my ability to take evidence to a judge for prosecution and to find out who ordered the hit and who abused their power.
When you don't find out the circle, it remains to do damage to others.

Not only does the Wehrmacht....er, Democrat Party.....control the dissemination of information through their bought and paid for media, but it has the power to censor stories that they don't like......as they did with the Chinese bribery of the Bidens,.....

.....and they use the publishing industry to make certain their scribes get published, and less so conservative authors.

Chapter 6 of View attachment 485326 explains:

"Book publishing has long been another method for the ruling class to take in one another’s laundry and give each other jobs. Vast agglomerations of money are deployed to publish and promote liberal authors. National magazines and newspapers give hallucinatory reviews of books by their fellow liberals and snub books by conservatives.

Ludicrous uncompensated advances are made to support liberal authors, and liberal jeremiads make it to print without the most cursory fact-checking.

Meanwhile, the entire information industry works overtime to suppress conservative books. The left’s control of the monopoly media has its greatest crossover effect on books. While the radio and Internet can bring conservatives to people’s homes “with the flick of a dial or modem, conservative books have to clear three sets of liberal censors before making their way to readers."

On the bright side......it is well known that Democrats don't read books, it's simply a pay-off to their fav authors.
"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter
>>>>>"Ludicrous uncompensated advances are made to support liberal authors, and liberal jeremiads make it to print without the most cursory fact-checking."

This right there is often done as a backdoor payoff for favors or support or corruption money during foreign affairs, and laundering of this corruption and foreign money they can't report is therefore hidden in book deals.
This is why figures never add up as to why someone like the Obamas gets paid so much for their books that will never sell enough to make up for the payout deal they receive.
If any of those pallets of cash to Iran ends up connected to directly or indirectly through a connected dot to a publisher who happens to be part of the book deal, it should not shock anyone.
Cash is only used to hide the trail of the percentage payouts before bitcoin came along.

Holt is a dolt.
play like this;
View attachment 485649
And as Ichigo said about weaponization of the IRS even the media moguls use their connections in the IRS to get revenge on those they see as rivals or problematic to their schemes and corruption ties. I know this first hand, because I cost
Time Warner Billions in helping Al Franken squelch their Comcast merger, and they went after him with the good old sexual missconduct media hit job that forced him to step down and with me they used the IRS with what I suspect to be a relative of a CNN host with the same last name same city, who worked in the IRS, who's boss had a trail of anti trump comments and connections online.
But it was so obvious and weird behavior that their excuses for their rediculous and unrelated repeated form requests of info already sent previously,
and obstruction from sending me requested forms that could prove their harassment to a judge, made it an obvious hit job. The seperate gov dept investigative general that regulates waste and corrupt behavior in the IRS helped me nip that run around routine in the bud, however my rights to prosecute were violated by their coworkers having their back and obstructing my ability to take evidence to a judge for prosecution and to find out who ordered the hit and who abused their power.
When you don't find out the circle, it remains to do damage to others.
Yep. A rogue with NSA clearance ( and there are a lot of them ) can share with any agency -IRS, FBI, DEA, ...local law....private detectives with cameras , etc....

Where he talks about -parallel construction. @4:55

Last edited:
Well....they own it.

View attachment 485262

"What you're saying is that lies are the same as truths and that evidence is unimportant."

"That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."

The line above is from your post. Do you agree with Mr. Holt? That is not what I took away, ergo, you equated a lie with truth and the fact no evidence was put forward did not distress you. Please explain if I misunderstood you.

Well....they own it.

View attachment 485262

"That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."

The line above is from your post. Do you agree with Mr. Holt? That is not what I took away, ergo, you equated a lie with truth and the fact no evidence was put forward did not distress you. Please explain if I misunderstood you.

Quite a diaphanous lie you are telling, liar.

You know very well that the rising and setting of the sun are not the fodder of the state media.

This is:
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

This particular poster is instructive as stereotypically representative of every Biden voter: scummy low-life liars.

Well....they own it.

View attachment 485262

You know very well that the rising and setting of the sun are not the fodder of the state media.

This is:
First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

This particular poster is instructive as stereotypically representative of every Biden voter: scummy low-life liars.

You are certainly a expert on lies since you practice so often. I'll take your bolded line: General Flynn perjury trap

There’s a problem with that. Every single person claiming that Flynn was coerced to lie by the FBI — which necessarily concedes he did lie — is also accusing Flynn of perjuring himself in a recent sworn statement before Judge Emmet Sullivan. If what they say is true, then Flynn committed a crime in January, one for which the statute of limitations will extend until 2025.

Flynn committed perjury, plain an simple. If the FBI offered to buy heroin from Flynn and Flynn had a suitcase full of it, is that a trap too?

Well....they own it.

View attachment 485262

This is:

You are certainly a expert on lies since you practice so often. I'll take your bolded line: General Flynn perjury trap

There’s a problem with that. Every single person claiming that Flynn was coerced to lie by the FBI — which necessarily concedes he did lie — is also accusing Flynn of perjuring himself in a recent sworn statement before Judge Emmet Sullivan. If what they say is true, then Flynn committed a crime in January, one for which the statute of limitations will extend until 2025.

Flynn committed perjury, plain an simple. If the FBI offered to buy heroin from Flynn and Flynn had a suitcase full of it, is that a trap too?

You can't stop fabricating, huh?

Seems related to the same frequency of voting Democrat.

"The recent litigation over the dismissal of the prosecution against General Flynn underscores the need for citizens to be wary of the “perjury trap.” Former Bush Administration advisor Scooter Libby, Presidents Clinton and Nixon, television mogul Martha Stewart, and others have also fallen into a “perjury trap” over the years despite being innocent (or at least not readily proven guilty) of any substantive criminal offense."

"FBI Docs Reveal: “Flynn Was Not Lying or Did Not Think He Was Lying”

Apparent discrepancies within the 302 documents are being questioned by may former senior FBI officials, who state that there are stringent policies in place to ensure that the documents are guarded against tampering.

Well....they own it.

View attachment 485262

This is:

You can't stop fabricating, huh?

Seems related to the same frequency of voting Democrat.

"The recent litigation over the dismissal of the prosecution against General Flynn underscores the need for citizens to be wary of the “perjury trap.” Former Bush Administration advisor Scooter Libby, Presidents Clinton and Nixon, television mogul Martha Stewart, and others have also fallen into a “perjury trap” over the years despite being innocent (or at least not readily proven guilty) of any substantive criminal offense."

"FBI Docs Reveal: “Flynn Was Not Lying or Did Not Think He Was Lying”

Apparent discrepancies within the 302 documents are being questioned by may former senior FBI officials, who state that there are stringent policies in place to ensure that the documents are guarded against tampering.

"despite being innocent"

Except every one of your examples was guilty of a criminal act.

Forum List

Back