"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Those quotes are from more than just Neveda...
Multiple judges have made similar statements.
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.
Worse yet, numerous judges have all said Trump's evidence of fraud is garbage
Worse yet, AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Worse yet, all election officials have said no evidence of fraud...

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.
Yeah 6 swing states all shutting down and stop counting at relatively the same time. I wouldn't trust a word out of your libtard mouths even if your tongues came notarized.
You have not provided an answer to my question...

None of you have.

Like I said, you people can't answer these 3 simple questions... none of you can...
You know that people were really really afraid of the deadly disease, ASDS...Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome.

Hey fuktard, you see someone spray paint the driveway of the Trump leading lawyer.Hmmmm.....Hmmmmmm

You ass holes challenge every mother fucking election you lose. And threaten when you don't. Grow the fuck up TDS sufferers

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.
You have not demonstrated that you are able to differentiate declaring that there is no evidence from declaring that evidence will not be considered. It is a fallacy to perpetuate the notion that the trend is where courts have ruled that there is no evidence. A single case, or even a few cases where "there is no" was the decision still doesn't establish the trend. If the majority of courts ruled that they would not review, consider, or hear evidence, then this would be the trend. Do you need to evade this, or can you identify the trend right here on this thread?
The majority of courts and judges all ruled that there is no credible evidence of fraud at all.

In addition to AG Barr and all election officials have said no evidence of fraud.

In addition no court or judge said any of Trump's fabricated lies about voter fraud have any merit in anyway.

There is not one single credible source in the whole entire world that has said there is any evidence of fraud at all in anyway.

You just made it up because you can't admit Biden won the election

Yeah 6 swing states all shutting down and stop counting at relatively the same time. I wouldn't trust a word out of your libtard mouths even if your tongues came notarized.

None of you have.

Like I said, you people can't answer these 3 simple questions... none of you can...
You know that people were really really afraid of the deadly disease, ASDS...Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome.

Hey fuktard, you see someone spray paint the driveway of the Trump leading lawyer.Hmmmm.....Hmmmmmm

You ass holes challenge every mother fucking election you lose. And threaten when you don't. Grow the fuck up TDS sufferers

None of you have.

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

eh .. that doesn't prove the votes were legal .. expedited maybe but legal nope..
Still waiting for your answer...

I love how scared you are to answer those 3 simple yet devastating questions...

Yup, I'm really terrified...

lighten up Banker .. bottom line .. y'all successfully stole an election, this should be a fun time for you, instead, you seem to be wallowing in doubt and anger..

You have not demonstrated that you are able to differentiate declaring that there is no evidence from declaring that evidence will not be considered. It is a fallacy to perpetuate the notion that the trend is where courts have ruled that there is no evidence. A single case, or even a few cases where "there is no" was the decision still doesn't establish the trend. If the majority of courts ruled that they would not review, consider, or hear evidence, then this would be the trend. Do you need to evade this, or can you identify the trend right here on this thread?
The mathematical quirks are many. The math does not add up. Damned. I see dead people walking all over my front yard with Biden signs.

The obvious solution to the voter fraud problem is to institute a mandatory death penalty for voter fraud.

Such a policy could save our democracy.

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

eh .. that doesn't prove the votes were legal .. expedited maybe but legal nope..

lighten up Banker .. bottom line .. y'all successfully stole an election, this should be a fun time for you, instead, you seem to be wallowing in doubt and anger..
"The election was stolen!!"

Too bad we have absolutely no proof at all or any evidence that has held up in court, and all officials have said there was no fraud

AND... you still have yet to answer my 3 simple questions. You have avoided them this whole entire thread.

I have singlehandedly stumped the entire GOP with these 3 simple questions...

you start...

Right after you prove that there were enough fraud to tip the tables in favor or Rump.
You will never, ever see this nation unified for anything again. And it was you who drew first blood for many decades to silliness.
Driven by the Conservative media, it was Republicans who poisoned the well

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.
Can't answer so threaten. What a mental midget. No one gives a shit about internet threats they just laugh.

In 2016 the Democrats didn't cheat because their polling told them they had a wide advantage. In 2020 they changed election laws and used every tool available to sway votes to Biden.

Democrats operate like the CCP. They knew they would not be called out for their malfeasance since they own the media, the lower courts and the intelligence agencies. Barr took the easy way out, there was no way he personally reviewed the hundreds of sworn statements, the voting machine discrepancies, the video evidence etc.

Denial is so easy. It's just like what you Liberals do instead of engaging a debate. You just say "You are a fucking moron" and move on.

I have completely and totally Stumped every idiot Trumper with these 3 questions...

They can't not and will not answer them beyond the "deep state" bribed them, a laughable response...

The majority of courts and judges all ruled that there is no credible evidence of fraud at all.

In addition to AG Barr and all election officials have said no evidence of fraud.

In addition no court or judge said any of Trump's fabricated lies about voter fraud have any merit in anyway.

There is not one single credible source in the whole entire world that has said there is any evidence of fraud at all in anyway.

You just made it up because you can't admit Biden won the election
This is why you are not seeing anybody answer your 3 questions. You evaded the clarification I requested in post 37 of the context of your 3 questions, so I have no way to answer them other than by bending the knee to your unsubstantiated political assertions.

Just an absolutely fascinating time. Psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists have a wealth of material to work with going forward.

I'm confident that, over time, at least a few of these people will have the fog lift and peel away from this pathology. It will be interesting to see how they describe their thoughts and thought processes during this time.

I do think that a majority of them really are convinced that Trump won, or won in a landslide. Regardless of how comically massive the "conspiracy" would have to have been. They really, really, really do believe it. Congresspeople? Not nearly as many. Most are just milking this for now.
I just don't believe they actually believe it. They just have zero honor or love of truth. Win at all cost and never ever admit to being wrong about anything.

Interesting, isn't it, that 4 years ago the talking heads and internet keyboard jockeys were all agog with Russia!, Russia!, Russia! and how Russia! had stolen the election for TRUMP! by running FaceBook ads. In fact, we spent years and millions of dollars trying to prove that, not only had Russia! stolen the election, but that the president was in cahoots with them to do it. Then we were told that TRUMP! was doing nothing to stop Russia! from doing it again.

Now, we are told that there was no fraud, no interference and the election was solid, incontrovertible with no problems whatsoever. What changed? Obviously, the "right" guy won so we don't want to talk about fraud or foreign interference. Like I said, it's very interesting to me how we can go from the worst attack on our electoral system in the history of the nation to not even a mention in just 4 years, especially with no one supposedly doing anything about it.

Sure Quid Pro won and yes there were dirty tricks involved. There always are because this is big money politics after all. I'm sure Quid Pro will get all the love and support the previous president got.

you start...

Yadda Yadda Yadda. Hate to break it to you but telling that lie over and over no longer has the affect it once had. It's still a lie and no matter how many times you tell it it's still a lie. The Koolaid is wearing off.

In 2016 the Democrats didn't cheat because their polling told them they had a wide advantage. In 2020 they changed election laws and used every tool available to sway votes to Biden.

Democrats operate like the CCP. They knew they would not be called out for their malfeasance since they own the media, the lower courts and the intelligence agencies. Barr took the easy way out, there was no way he personally reviewed the hundreds of sworn statements, the voting machine discrepancies, the video evidence etc.

Denial is so easy. It's just like what you Liberals do instead of engaging a debate. You just say "You are a fucking moron" and move on.
So your response is Barr was paid to look the other way??? Or is that Barr just didn't care about supposed rampant voter fraud that changed the election???

What are you fuckin stupid or something??? Pathetic.

All election officials have said no evidence of fraud, the Justice department has said no evidence of fraud.

Several courts have stated there is no evidence of fraud. No court has ever found any evidence of fraud in anyway...

You mean like manipulating the Voting Places and drop off boxes?

Your candidate admitted it, jackass.

Why do you lick Xiden's ass so eagerly?

At this point it's safe to say that Biden could rape a five year old on fifth avenue at noon, and if it was Biden or Trump democrats would still vote party D.

Forum List

Back