"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

Of course Biden "won" but only the truly naive think that Joe Biden got more votes than anyone in American election history! There was a palpable stench coming from that election but with the rules that you on the left put in place there's no way to prove it and literally millions of Americans now feel like their votes were cancelled out. That isn't going to change because you insult us.
Translation:

You can't answer the questions at all, and you can't provide even the slightest shred of credible voter fraud evidence, but you are too much of a faggot bitch to admit Biden got more votes than trump...

Just an absolutely fascinating time. Psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists have a wealth of material to work with going forward.

I'm confident that, over time, at least a few of these people will have the fog lift and peel away from this pathology. It will be interesting to see how they describe their thoughts and thought processes during this time.

I do think that a majority of them really are convinced that Trump won, or won in a landslide. Regardless of how comically massive the "conspiracy" would have to have been. They really, really, really do believe it. Congresspeople? Not nearly as many. Most are just milking this for now.

Just an absolutely fascinating time. Psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists have a wealth of material to work with going forward.

I'm confident that, over time, at least a few of these people will have the fog lift and peel away from this pathology. It will be interesting to see how they describe their thoughts and thought processes during this time.

I do think that a majority of them really are convinced that Trump won, or won in a landslide. Regardless of how comically massive the "conspiracy" would have to have been. They really, really, really do believe it. Congresspeople? Not nearly as many. Most are just milking this for now.

dazed and confused
... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
See exactly, you can't answer it.
Pathetic.

You people are a total joke. None of you can answer these questions because these questions destroy you.

You have no answer.

Voter fraud claims have no evidence and no merit at all...

Those questions have been answered many times on the USMB, you must have missed it by mistake.. :dunno:

"Voter fraud claims have no evidence and no merit at all..." (pleased to meet you) Banker

Well, not to a Democrat .. that's for sure..

dazed and confused
... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

you start...
Pathetic.

You people are a total joke. None of you can answer these questions because these questions destroy you.

You have no answer.

Those questions have been answered many times on the USMB, you must have missed it by mistake.. :dunno:

"Voter fraud claims have no evidence and no merit at all..."

And to the Courts and the States. It's a Feel Good Fact like....

dazed and confused

you start...
Pathetic.

You have no answer.

"Voter fraud claims have no evidence and no merit at all..."

Translation:

We attempted to answer it once before and the answer is so embarassingly pathetic that I can't repeat it.

Nobody has ever answered it yet... ever...

I have completely stumped all you idiot Trumpers !!!!
:dance:

There are very few people in our gov't. who are not "on the take".

I'm 100% sure all of those in the op will be compensated well for ignoring what they know is true.

You have to ask yourself. Would I be able to tell the truth even if it knocked me out of a large sum of money? Would you?!?

There are very few people in our gov't. who are not "on the take".

I'm 100% sure all of those in the op will be compensated well for ignoring what they know is true.

You have to ask yourself. Would I be able to tell the truth even if it knocked me out of a large sum of money? Would you?!?
SO your answer is all those many people I listed all got paid off to turn a blind eye to voter fraud??????

What are you fuckin stupid or something?

Pathetic.

At least lose with dignity...

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

eh .. that doesn't prove the votes were legal .. expedited maybe but legal nope..

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

eh .. that doesn't prove the votes were legal .. expedited maybe but legal nope..
Still waiting for your answer...

I love how scared you are to answer those 3 simple yet devastating questions...

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

4o5ksk.jpg

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Those quotes are from more than just Neveda...
Multiple judges have made similar statements.
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.
Worse yet, numerous judges have all said Trump's evidence of fraud is garbage
Worse yet, AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Worse yet, all election officials have said no evidence of fraud...

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.
Yeah 6 swing states all shutting down and stop counting at relatively the same time. I wouldn't trust a word out of your libtard mouths even if your tongues came notarized.

you start...

Still waiting for your answer...

I love how scared you are to answer those 3 simple yet devastating questions...
A lot of mathematical models say your fulla defecation.

It appears that your 3 questions all state that someone declared "no evidence". Worse yet, you provided the Nevada court findings as if it reflects the findings of the rest of the courts across the nation. Other than a single court ruling, who else has stated that there was no evidence?
Worse yet for you, no judge or court anywhere has said there is any form of evidence to suggest voter fraud.

There was no fraud plain and simple and nobody has provided credible evidence that suggests fraud in anyway.
Yeah 6 swing states all shutting down and stop counting at relatively the same time. I wouldn't trust a word out of your libtard mouths even if your tongues came notarized.
You have not provided an answer to my question...

None of you have.

Like I said, you people can't answer these 3 simple questions... none of you can...

SO your answer is all those many people I listed all got paid off to turn a blind eye to voter fraud??????

Pathetic.

So you think every penny that our gov't. says went to Afghanistan for "gender studies" actually went to Afghanistan? :laugh2:

You have not demonstrated that you are able to differentiate declaring that there is no evidence from declaring that evidence will not be considered. It is a fallacy to perpetuate the notion that the trend is where courts have ruled that there is no evidence. A single case, or even a few cases where "there is no" was the decision still doesn't establish the trend. If the majority of courts ruled that they would not review, consider, or hear evidence, then this would be the trend. Do you need to evade this, or can you identify the trend right here on this thread?

Pathetic.

So you think every penny that our gov't. says went to Afghanistan for "gender studies" actually went to Afghanistan? :laugh2:
How does that prove voter fraud??
How does that disprove my 3 devastating questions???

Last edited:

You have not provided an answer to my question...

None of you have.

Like I said, you people can't answer these 3 simple questions... none of you can...
I am very interested in answering your 3 questions, but I need to clarify the context of your 3 questions first. See post 37.

you start...

Right after you prove that there were enough fraud to tip the tables in favor or Rump.
You will never, ever see this nation unified for anything again. And it was you who drew first blood for many decades to silliness.

Forum List

Back