‘We will exterminate you’: Proud Boys and other right-wing Trump diehards confront counter-protesters at Raleigh rally

Sounds like you're scared.
haha... of a fat ass old white winger playing out fantasies on a message board? Yep... terrified

Well bring it on down south light weight.
What? Are you drunk? If I come down South and beat someone up... this will somehow validate you? What is this hilarious garbage? I don't think you are coherent.

Bring your antifa and blm down south and see what happens limp wrist.

Right wingers, Tell us again which side promotes and incites the violence.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

A band of COVID deniers, neo-Confederates and pro-Trump diehards, augmented by a 50-strong Proud Boy security detail, marched around the Governor’s Mansion in downtown Raleigh on Saturday, firing up a far-right coalition to carry on the fight as their president faces the reality of leaving office.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand here we go yet again.....

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?
How much of a psycho are you?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

But it's so cute that you're impressed by that shit.
Your psychiatrist is smart to restrict you to a laptop.
Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.
I bet you deny that they destroyed hundreds of statues.
I believe you are psychotic.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

Oh do go on, this is most interesting.

bored-audience.jpg
A lot of us here know your pattern of feigning Liberal misdeeds.

Oh good. A segue into yet another "Everybody Knows" song and dance.

I bet the juggler is on next. :popcorn:
Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

First go Google the word analogy and then go tell them what big pussies they are and live stream the result otherwise you're a keyboard Commando talking tough but doing nothing
What would that prove? We already know they are pussies that want to gang up on people. Even 10 year olds can hurt a person, if they gang up on him. They would only show the world what pussies they are. Again.

Bertino wore a patch with the letters “R-W-D-S” — short for “right-wing death squads.” Mass killing of political opponents is a theme widely promoted by Proud Boys and other far-right extremists who celebrate Chilean dictator Augosto Pinochet’s grisly practice during the 1970s of disappearing opposition activists by dropping them out of helicopters.
So no one was hurt? This must have ben a right wing protest then. Only democrats commit widespread violence at political rallies and protests.

-------- Link?
Did you even watch CNN and MSNBC when all the riots were going on in NYC and Chicago?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

Perhaps that's why you have no idea of the destruction your fellow Liberals have wrought.

That's nice, dear.
And you conclude this based on the way you're sure you know my "consistent pattern" yet can't think of any examples thereof.

bored-audience.jpg

Are you still trying to convince people that democrats didnt tear down that statue? It's not working, is it. I told you no one would believe that. :laugh:

I don't need to prove a negative.

No one does.

DUH.

Proud Boys get arrested and go to jail for violent acts quite often. Please pay better attention.

While lib dems officials refuse to prosecute antifa or blm rioters, quite often.

That is how brown shirt tactics work. Illegal violence backed up by the power of the state thanks to corrupt tyrants.

Proud Boys get arrested and go to jail for violent acts quite often. Please pay better attention.

While lib dems officials refuse to prosecute antifa or blm rioters, quite often.

That is how brown shirt tactics work. Illegal violence backed up by the power of the state thanks to corrupt tyrants.

Which is exactly why they wont bring their shit down south.
They wont have the support of leftwing mayors or governors.

Link

-------- Link?

I don't have TV.
That's how much.

That's nice, dear.

bored-audience.jpg

I don't need to prove a negative.

No one does.

DUH.
No one would believe if you tried. Like i said, democrats own all property destruction.

Link
Your google's broken again, eh? Bummer. I provide links when people make an honest effort to find info and fail, or when the information is old or obscure. Not when they are just lazy bastards trying to get attention and make someone else do an exercise for them. Sorry. This may shock you, but I really do not give a shit if you believe me or not.

Link
Your google's broken again, eh? Bummer. I provide links when people make an honest effort to find info and fail, or when the information is old or obscure. Not when they are just lazy bastards trying to get attention and make someone else do an exercise for them. Sorry. This may shock you, but I really do not give a shit if you believe me or not.

Post those links or give me a post #

Bring your antifa and blm down south and see what happens
I own them? Wha? What in the world are you babbling about? Sad old man, crying in his beer.

Your pretense that you are too retarded to understand that he was referring to your political allegiance to those groups and not OWNING THEM AS PROPERTY,

is not credible.

You might be retarded, but you are not THAT retarded.

However it is interesting that you obvious feel you need to lie to defend your sides actions, in the context of street violence.

You, on some level, know that your side is the side using brownshirt tactics.

Yet, that is not a deal breaker for you. You know it is wrong, and you support it anyways.

Incredible.

Link

Post those links or give me a post #
I googled it for you guys. Fort Fun Indiana was incorrect. The proud Boys have not been arrested many times at all.

Apparently "stand by" has long since expired.

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

Apparently "stand by" has long since expired.

The thing about the phrase "stand back and stand by" is that it contains every adverb you can pair with "stand" except the one he didn't say ---- "stand down".
Everyone of those rioterswould be 6ft under if I was president. You will miss Trump.

Like one "misses" a case of Shingles or penile warts.

Forum List

Back