‘We want them infected’: Trump appointee demanded ‘herd immunity’ strategy, emails reveal

tantrum gif.gif

They literally were trying to kill people. Just like their cult of personality who refuse to wear masks. They are all devoid of human worth.

Remember how our moron members here on USMB preached the glories of Sweden and herd immunity. Sweden is now literally overflowing with COVID-19 and sending their citizens to neighboring countries for COVID-19 healthcare.

These guys are total retards and not scientists

they are scientists -----and were WEIGHING the
advantage vs harm issue. When I was a kid---
exposure to CHICKEN POX was considered a good
thing too. ------I was exposed at age 4 to my brother age 5 and my other brother age 8. We all lived.

I have antibody evidence of remote infection by DA POX . my kid visited a family for awhile----he came home with what he described as a "MOSQUITO BITE"
on his belly-----somehow in January-----I took a look and recognized the POX----sure enough---he developed a few more POXs in the usual centripetal
pattern-----arm and forehead-----he got HERD immunity and a very mild sickness. Just which approach is/was better----is still debatable. Somehow
I do not remember RIOTS during that outbreak
of chicken pox in my state. Measles used to be deadly------but with reasonable Vitamin A intake--
that means green leafy veggies-----it is usually a mild
illness------eat your spinach

Remember how our moron members here on USMB preached the glories of Sweden and herd immunity. Sweden is now literally overflowing with COVID-19 and sending their citizens to neighboring countries for COVID-19 healthcare.

Sweden with the huge influx of immigrants?

Sweden: 7800 deaths.
New York: 36,000

Sweden death rate: 2.24%
New York: 4.30%

In sweden ---2.24 % of the people who test positive for the virus DIE??????? in New York---4.30 % of the people who TEST positive for the virus DIE?????
You got the stats on that?

In sweden ---2.24 % of the people who test positive for the virus DIE??????? in New York---4.30 % of the people who TEST positive for the virus DIE?????
Those are the stats.

Those are the stats.

nope----they are not THE STATS. The overwhelming majority of people who CONTRACT the virus have no
symptoms, no signs, and do not get tested. ---MASS
testing in which large numbers of people are tested
do not come close to the DEATH STATS that you fantasize. If the death rate were that high---there
would be a few million dead in the USA by now---people would be dropping like flies. HOWEVER it is
possible that of the people HOSPITALIZED FOR
COVID 19 because of severity of illness----your stats hold-up

Those are the stats.

nope----they are not THE STATS. The overwhelming majority of people who CONTRACT the virus have no
symptoms, no signs, and do not get tested. ---MASS
testing in which large numbers of people are tested
do not come close to the DEATH STATS that you fantasize. If the death rate were that high---there
would be a few million dead in the USA by now---people would be dropping like flies. HOWEVER it is
possible that of the people HOSPITALIZED FOR
COVID 19 because of severity of illness----your stats hold-up
Realclearpolitics.com keeps an updated list of stats by state and country. The rest of the USA doesn’t suck as much as Cuomo’s New York.

You have no clue WTF you are talking about.

These guys are total retards and not scientists

they are scientists -----and were WEIGHING the
advantage vs harm issue. When I was a kid---
exposure to CHICKEN POX was considered a good
thing too. ------I was exposed at age 4 to my brother age 5 and my other brother age 8. We all lived.

I have antibody evidence of remote infection by DA POX . my kid visited a family for awhile----he came home with what he described as a "MOSQUITO BITE"
on his belly-----somehow in January-----I took a look and recognized the POX----sure enough---he developed a few more POXs in the usual centripetal
pattern-----arm and forehead-----he got HERD immunity and a very mild sickness. Just which approach is/was better----is still debatable. Somehow
I do not remember RIOTS during that outbreak
of chicken pox in my state. Measles used to be deadly------but with reasonable Vitamin A intake--
that means green leafy veggies-----it is usually a mild
illness------eat your spinach

You can't talk sense to these fucking bubblecultist idiots.

Forum List

Back