CDZ WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

plenty of tech schools and junior colleges that are far less expensive than a four year university. What is it you're truly trying to say or whine about? Those who can afford to pay more get more? They get what they can afford. Those who put in the effort make more. Let me know when everyone looks the same. Oh and look up the word DESIRE!!

"Those who can afford more get more" is the exact definition of inequity.
Those who can afford more do not earn more or produce more.
Making more has nothing to do with effort.
If you have money, you just loan it out and you get the labor of others.

it is NOT a race. Life is a journey and it doesn't matter who gets to the finish line first.

Not really.
Those who already have money, by being born into it, never have to really work.
Those without being born into money can work hard their whole life and get nothing.

What is it they have a right to be angry about?

This generation has it easier than any other prior generation.

If you want to start burning things down, don't be upset when we start to shoot back.

Wrong.
The average wages now are about half what they used to be, relatively, about 60 years ago.
There are looming shortages of food, water, housing, energy, etc.

Congress is delegated the social power to Tax.

True, but it took an amendment before federal income tax was legal, and that was around the turn of the century.
{...
Income tax amendment is an amendment to the U.S. Constitution that empowers Congress to levy an income tax. The provision for the collection of income tax was inserted in the constitution through its sixteenth amendment. The income tax so collected by Congress need not be distributed to the states. This amendment was ratified in 1913. The ratification of this amendment was as the the federal government’s response to the decision of Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Co., [157 U.S. 429 (U.S. 1895)]. In this case the court held that income taxes on rents, dividends, and interest are direct taxes.
...}

Not really.
Those who already have money, by being born into it, never have to really work.
Those without being born into money can work hard their whole life and get nothing.
And your solution would be what?

It has always been that way, but what you fail to understand is that in America, you are not limited to where you start.

Hard work, a vision, and following a few simple set of rules that are proven to bring success is all it takes.

How?
I could not afford an expensive college, so had to go in-state.
I could not get a phd because I could not afford it.
I only got a 3.5 gpa because I had to work to pay a mortgage while commuting to a college 100 miles away.
I got it down to 4 days a week and slept in my van for 3 of those 4 days.
People who inherit money have an obvious advantage they do not have a right to.
How does this is any way mean someone else should pay for your education?

Wrong.
The average wages now are about half what they used to be, relatively, about 60 years ago.
There are looming shortages of food, water, housing, energy, etc.
You effin clown. At no time in ALL of human history has it been as easy to survive as it is RIGHT NOW.

"Those who can afford more get more" is the exact definition of inequity.
Those who can afford more do not earn more or produce more.
Making more has nothing to do with effort.
If you have money, you just loan it out and you get the labor of others.
equity has nothing to do with opportunity,,

And your solution would be what?

It has always been that way, but what you fail to understand is that in America, you are not limited to where you start.

Hard work, a vision, and following a few simple set of rules that are proven to bring success is all it takes.

My solution would be more opportunities, like lower tuition, and less elite dynasties, like higher inheritance taxes.

My solution would be more opportunities, like lower tuition, and less elite dynasties, like higher inheritance taxes.
You can lower tuition by simply capping the income of the professors and Universities.

What I hear from you is you are whining because it's to hard to do these things and I want it to be easy.

How does this is any way mean someone else should pay for your education?

All societies owe a reasonable start for the next generation.
It is not just the parents who should contribute.
It not only is only fair that society educate the youth, but it also makes for a better society for everyone, with more tax revenue more competition against China, and less crime.

How?

People who inherit money have an obvious advantage they do not have a right to.

Equal opportunity is a political concept that refers to equality under the law. It doesn't dictate equal circumstances of birth. It doesn't require that everyone to treat you "equally".

Forum List

Back