CDZ WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

How?
I could not afford an expensive college, so had to go in-state.
I could not get a phd because I could not afford it.
I only got a 3.5 gpa because I had to work to pay a mortgage while commuting to a college 100 miles away.
I got it down to 4 days a week and slept in my van for 3 of those 4 days.
People who inherit money have an obvious advantage they do not have a right to.
I have nothing more than you started my career out of tech school, 45 years later I’m with the same company I started with! Traveled took jobs, risks, with family! You are struggling to find your excuse

WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

Getting the checks out to taxpayers proved to be a plus for the economy.

The enactment of each round of payments coincided with a significant boost to personal income, as well as consumer spending, in that month. ...

The stimulus payments enacted under the CARES Act were estimated to have boosted the country's economic output by 0.6 percent in 2020, according to the Congressional Budget Office.May 14, 2021

Encourage Biden to do it monthly as a perpetual tax dollar refund ...... just keeps the economy moving. Tax dollars are generated by billions of tax payers which makes we citizens controlling managers.

Once again economic boost checks demonstrated that Taxpayers are the single most effective and legitimate investment on planet earth. WE have a right to our money instead of it being wasted on many sorts of corporate welfare especially the bailing out of corporations. Obviously the USA can afford monthly stimulus checks.

Citizens have a right to:
= Social Security Insurance
= Medicare for ALL Insurance
= Advanced Education for ALL
= job growth and/or entrepreneurship
= Maternity Leave
= Sustainable Living Wage if we want to reduce food assistance
= Safe Working Conditions
= Public Education backed with plenty of tutors for online education
= Clean Water
= Clean Air
= Cleaner Energy
= To Demand and Prosecute Inside Traders no matter what
= To Protect the US Postal Service
= To Prevent Take Over Of The Media by the Few
= Have A Right To Be Free of Politicians Forcing Their Private Agendas On All In America
= How about the right in keeping politics out of health care issues such as Pandemics ?
= The right to be free of voter suppression and expect voter suppression to be prosecuted.
Listen, nothing is free.

You have to fight for everything.

That never changes.

You're welcome.

Sure I can.
A society that does not provide mutual support, like fire, police, defense from external threats, etc. is worthless.
But that's not what you're talking about
States are the sovereign unit that is responsible for everything.
False. The people are the sovereign unit that is responible for everything.
The state was crested by the people to secure their rights to life, liberty , property an self-determination.
The means to exercise these rights are to be provided by the people who seek to exercise them.
Everyone starting with the same opportunity is just common decency and fairness.
And not the responsibility of the state.
If one is granted benefits due to accident of birth, anyone else then is justified in taking it
Funny, then,how the state was created to prevent that very thing.

And thus, your "sure I can" is reduced to "you sure didn't".

Wrong.
The problem is landlords and tax laws benefiting them.
Demonstrate this to be true.
But best way to reduce taxes is to reduce military spending, not cut tuition subsidies.
One of the primary responsibilities of the federal government is to provide for the common defense.
You want to take funding from that primary responsibility and use it for things the government outside the purview of said government?
The goverment exists to protect your rights, not provide you the mens to exercise them.

Not when Capitalism engenders a natural rate of unemployment. It is Institutional not Individual.
that isn't an answer to my question. Again, do you believe that someone who has less money but invests can't make more? You can't be serious. You can't answer because it trashes your position.

Last edited:
My answer is that Corporate Welfare is alive and well and has even paid multi-million dollar bonuses. Right-wingers prefer to, blame the Poor.
yep, see, you can't answer cause it blows your concept up in your face. hahhahahahaahahahahaha. You really think people are inferior. You have no respect for an individual.

Danielsan will not answer whether someone can invest money and make more money. He's afraid to answer cause it busts his position. He's never heard of wall street, stocks bonds and lotteries.

WE the people have a significant number of rights that should not be violated

Getting the checks out to taxpayers proved to be a plus for the economy.

The enactment of each round of payments coincided with a significant boost to personal income, as well as consumer spending, in that month. ...

The stimulus payments enacted under the CARES Act were estimated to have boosted the country's economic output by 0.6 percent in 2020, according to the Congressional Budget Office.May 14, 2021

Encourage Biden to do it monthly as a perpetual tax dollar refund ...... just keeps the economy moving. Tax dollars are generated by billions of tax payers which makes we citizens controlling managers.

Once again economic boost checks demonstrated that Taxpayers are the single most effective and legitimate investment on planet earth. WE have a right to our money instead of it being wasted on many sorts of corporate welfare especially the bailing out of corporations. Obviously the USA can afford monthly stimulus checks.

Citizens have a right to:
= Social Security Insurance
= Medicare for ALL Insurance
= Advanced Education for ALL
= job growth and/or entrepreneurship
= Maternity Leave
= Sustainable Living Wage if we want to reduce food assistance
= Safe Working Conditions
= Public Education backed with plenty of tutors for online education
= Clean Water
= Clean Air
= Cleaner Energy
= To Demand and Prosecute Inside Traders no matter what
= To Protect the US Postal Service
= To Prevent Take Over Of The Media by the Few
= Have A Right To Be Free of Politicians Forcing Their Private Agendas On All In America
= How about the right in keeping politics out of health care issues such as Pandemics ?
= The right to be free of voter suppression and expect voter suppression to be prosecuted.
Restore our gun rights and get that Democrat shit off our records, will you?

yep, see, you can't answer cause it blows your concept up in your face. hahhahahahaahahahahaha. You really think people are inferior. You have no respect for an individual.

Danielsan will not answer whether someone can invest money and make more money. He's afraid to answer cause it busts his position. He's never heard of wall street, stocks bonds and lotteries.
You are welcome to tell us why we have had an unwinnable, alleged War on Poverty for longer than we have been in Afghanistan if what you claim is true.

You are welcome to tell us why we have had an unwinnable, alleged War on Poverty for longer than we have been in Afghanistan if what you claim is true.
That’s existed longer than we’ve been a country!!! You think you can! I laugh at your insanity. There were poor during Jesus walk! Dude, outstanding stupid by yourself

Forum List

Back