We should not wear masks.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Don’t take it from me, take it from the utmost expert.

Dr. Fauci himself. Hmmmm.....so what changed? LOL

COVID spreading and we keep touching our faces due to the masks, that few keep clean enough to do anything. Don’t be such sheep.

COVID spreading and we keep touching our faces due to the masks, that few keep clean enough to do anything. Don’t be such sheep.

You'll note that video was made in March of last year, and several times he made it clear that his remarks were for "RIGHT NOW", meaning March of last year. As always, things change, causing a different tactic to be required. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand that.

You'll note that video was made in March of last year, and several times he made it clear that his remarks were for "RIGHT NOW", meaning March of last year. As always, things change, causing a different tactic to be required. I'm sorry you are too stupid to understand that.

Airborne viruses remain airborne. If masks were ineffective then, nothing has changed. They are counting on stupid people again who they have frightened. Another form of intimidation replete the useful idiots, real life ones who want to jump on the nearest person violating the edicts.

Another huge lie that cannot tolerate being called out on it obvious mistakes. It goes against the narrative. If you think for one minute they do not know the damage this doing to our children, they do. And that is one reason they prolong it. Destroying the country from the inside.

Gosh, March of 2020.... seems like decades ago.... :(

it's not like anything has changed since then and we have learned more about the virus since then, eh?
Thanks for admitting no one knows diddly about COVID; then again, you can't blame Trump anymore even though one of Biden's campaign promises was the immediate cure of COVID.

weekly deaths.resize.png

So had the virus changed since March of last year or was he wrong? Was he wrong then or is he wrong now? Imagine if as a stock broker I told you to buy a certain stock that tanked. Would you trust me again for future stocks?

You are sorry. See the question I asked Care for All. It applies to you as well, sheep.

You are one cheesy booger.. That's from last March.

You are one cheesy booger.. That's from last March.

So what has changed since last March? Be specific. Fauci has been around for 80 years. So you're saying he is responsible for multiple deaths as he was Trump's primary advisor for this.

So had the virus changed since March of last year or was he wrong? Was he wrong then or is he wrong now? Imagine if as a stock broker I told you to buy a certain stock that tanked. Would you trust me again for future stocks?

As a matter of fact, the virus is changing since last year, but that is not the issue. If you can't understan that the supply of masks, as well as the number of people infected has drastically changed since last year, then you are either too stupid to understand, or too childish to admit reality. Either way, you're not worth discussing a grown up problem with. Go back to 4chan or where ever you idiots come up with your stupid ideas.

As a matter of fact, the virus is changing since last year, but that is not the issue. If you can't understan that the supply of masks, as well as the number of people infected has drastically changed since last year, then you are either too stupid to understand, or too childish to admit reality. Either way, you're not worth discussing a grown up problem with. Go back to 4chan or where ever you idiots come up with your stupid ideas.

Not what he said if you watch the clip. I am just pointing out that the utmost expert said not to wear masks. So how is Trump as you claim responsible for all these deaths when his expert told him not to tell people to wear masks. Also Fauci told him the travel ban was a bad idea when it comes to China. Trump didn't listen. Thankfully. Facts don't care about your feelings, Leftist.

[sigh] ... but do keep washing your hands ...

Only pussies wash their hands! I hope they come and try to make me wash my hands! All you hand-washing slaves can kiss my ass and my filthy hands! C'mon bitches! Try it!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

Not what he said if you watch the clip. I am just pointing out that the utmost expert said not to wear masks. So how is Trump as you claim responsible for all these deaths when his expert told him not to tell people to wear masks. Also Fauci told him the travel ban was a bad idea when it comes to China. Trump didn't listen. Thankfully. Facts don't care about your feelings, Leftist.

Again, the video was March of last year. Fouci changed his advice as the situation changed. Trump, like you, was too stupifd to listen to him. Idiot.

Again, the video was March of last year. Fouci changed his advice as the situation changed. Trump, like you, was too stupifd to listen to him. Idiot.

What specifically changed? Did you watch the clip? Had nothing to do with supply/demand. We are wearing masks now and COVID is running wild. He now says we should wear two masks LOL. And like a sheep you believe him. Fortunately you're old and won't be around much longer. Your stupidity may be contagious.

What specifically changed? Did you watch the clip? Had nothing to do with supply/demand. We are wearing masks now and COVID is running wild. He now says we should wear two masks LOL. And like a sheep you believe him. Fortunately you're old and won't be around much longer. Your stupidity may be contagious.

I've already explained it well enough for any sane person to understand. All I have left to say to you is that you are an idiot. I have no doubt I and others will have cause to repeat that to you often, in the future.

I've already explained it well enough for any sane person to understand. All I have left to say to you is that you are an idiot. I have no doubt I and others will have cause to repeat that to you often, in the future.

You have not explained anything. I said "be specific". So what changed now from last March and I got COVID last March. I don't know any more about it now than I did then. You?

Step up leftist or run and hide. What specifically do we know now that we didn't know then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back