No PCR tests, no presstitutes, no corrupted politicians, no Corona in Tansania

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There are no corpses, no masks, no lock downs, nothing in Tansania.Are all of peoples living there Nazis, Conspiracy Theorists or Antisemite? Nope. There are no fake PCR 'tests' with their failure rate higher as 60%. And politicians don't participate on genocide of own citizens by the 'vaccine' like Putin, Merkel, Macron or Biden it do. That's all.

“There is no Corona in Tanzania,” said the motorbike driver who took me from the ferry into the central business district. And indeed, everywhere I looked there was the normal buzz of Dar es Salaam as I knew it from previous trips.
The shops are open, there are street markets and there are men seated on the street having their conversations. There are the people with sewing machines, the street food kiosks, all connected by the hooting of passing cars and tuk-tuks.
There were hardly any facemasks, and at times it felt like people were looking at me as an alien from outer space with my beautiful mask.

There are no corpses, no masks, no lock downs, nothing in Tansania.Are all of peoples living there Nazis, Conspiracy Theorists or Antisemite? Nope. There are no fake PCR 'tests' with their failure rate higher as 60%. And politicians don't participate on genocide of own citizens by the 'vaccine' like Putin, Merkel, Macron or Biden it do. That's all.

“There is no Corona in Tanzania,” said the motorbike driver who took me from the ferry into the central business district. And indeed, everywhere I looked there was the normal buzz of Dar es Salaam as I knew it from previous trips.
The shops are open, there are street markets and there are men seated on the street having their conversations. There are the people with sewing machines, the street food kiosks, all connected by the hooting of passing cars and tuk-tuks.
There were hardly any facemasks, and at times it felt like people were looking at me as an alien from outer space with my beautiful mask.

I see even the shills are evading this thread because they can’t think of any lies to post to get around these facts the virus is not dangerous.lol

Forum List

Back