U.S. Sovereignty is now is GRAVE danger - Globalist Tony Blair - Global Vaccine "Passport" should be implemented NOW (assumingly by global fiat)

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
https://summit.news/2021/01/28/tony...-vaccine-passports-should-be-implemented-now/
Blair argued that without a global standard on vaccine passports, there could be two problems.

“One is that everyone just does their own thing, which is much more chaotic and difficult to manage. Or secondly, there’s a set of rules in place that you may not be that happy with,” Blair said.

Comment:
  1. What is not clear is how Mr. Globalist plans on implementing and enforcing such a scheme.
  2. What a convenient way to "unite" all nations under globalist rule.
  3. How long until said "global vaccine passport" becomes MANDATORY for all people, including those who do NOT intend to travel?
  4. People are dying from these vaccines. No telling what kind of shit they are putting in them.
  5. For you Christians (I am Norse Pagan) can you say "mark of the beast" shit? AND FINALLY
  6. -------v
SomehowIToldYouSo.gif

https://summit.news/2021/01/28/tony...-vaccine-passports-should-be-implemented-now/
Blair argued that without a global standard on vaccine passports, there could be two problems.

“One is that everyone just does their own thing, which is much more chaotic and difficult to manage. Or secondly, there’s a set of rules in place that you may not be that happy with,” Blair said.

Comment:
  1. What is not clear is how Mr. Globalist plans on implementing and enforcing such a scheme.
  3. How long until said "global vaccine passport" becomes MANDATORY for all people, including those who do NOT intend to travel?
  4. People are dying from these vaccines. No telling what kind of shit they are putting in them.
  5. For you Christians (I am Norse Pagan) can you say "mark of the beast" shit? AND FINALLY
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684

You are incredibly stupid. Back in the day when smallpox, yellow fever, polio, cholera and typhoid were problems in some parts of the world everybody had an immunization card with their passport.

The Mark of the Beast allowed first century Jews to buy and sell with proof that they had worshipped the Emperor on his birthday.. Too much Hal Lindsey for you.

Last edited:
Just talking this through.

First is the consideration whether or not this is even needed. If another country decides it is, that is their call. Second if there are 45 different standards what is a business person to do?

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684
How does a common sense measure like this endanger our sovereignty?

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684

You are incredibly stupid. Back in the day when smallpox, yellow fever, polio, cholera and typhoid were problems in some parts of the world everybody had an immunization card with their passport.

The Mark of the Beast allowed first century Jews to buy and sell with proof that they had worshipped the Emperor on his birthday.. Too much Hal Lindsey for you.
Truth or not. Believing you is death.

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684

I don't give a fuck what idiots did "back in the day."

This is exactly why we don't want authoritarians in charge of shit. Executions need to start NOW.

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684
That you have to ask is all I need to know. Humanity has learned NOTHING.

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684

I don't give a fuck what idiots did "back in the day."

This is exactly why we don't want authoritarians in charge of shit. Executions need to start NOW.

Have you traveled much? Immunization cards were to protect travelers and their host countries. You sound pretty stupid.

Travel is limited right now. By letting people know you're vaccinated, it will free up more people to travel. That's good for the economy. It's good for personal freedom.

Is having chemicals forced in your body good for personal freedom?

I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any means. Just playing devil's advocate because that's what they are going to respond with and I can see how it would be a legit concern with a slippery slope.

Travel is limited right now. By letting people know you're vaccinated, it will free up more people to travel. That's good for the economy. It's good for personal freedom.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any means. Just playing devil's advocate because that's what they are going to respond with and I can see how it would be a legit concern with a slippery slope.

If other countries demand that what do you propose doing about that?

Comment:
  6. -------v
View attachment 449684
That you have to ask is all I need to know. Humanity has learned NOTHING.
So you don't know either then?

Cool.

Other countries, nothing. I'm talking about ours.

Other countries, nothing. I'm talking about ours.

Its all moot if you aren't talking about other countries.

Forum List

Back